Dr. Brandt® CC Glow with Signature Ruby Crystal Light to Medium uploaded by Varsha S.Dr. Brandt® CC Glow with Signature Ruby Crystal Light to Medium uploaded by Lauren-Elizabeth O.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

An all-in-1 correcting & perfecting cream

• I just bought this for $4 at tjmaxx and I am pretty excit...1 Answers
Lauren-Elizabeth O.
Newark, NJ
I bought this for a steal and it came and went real fast but I loved it. It gave me a glow while covering up any imperfections and kept my skin look makeupless and hydrated
Nicole D.
My favorite product of all time! Dr Brandt products are my everything. I started stocking up on them this year after receiving numerous samples I had to get full size. the prices are high but the results are worth it! the best in quality and quantity right here. left my skin soft and natural. doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup plus its great for your skin. definitely a must have in any ladies makeup pack
Justine D.
How does this have no reviews? I love this CC Cream. You have to really shake it and it comes out quite oily. However, once on the look is matte. It blends in perfectly and makes me look like I have God given flawless skin. It has SPF 30 and it does not irritate my sensitive skin. It's a great CC Cream. I highly recommend it.
Kelli H.
Brandon, MS
I love this product! The glow was wonderful for my skin. I loved the way it complimented my face tone. It is definitely one of the best I have used. I have not bought the product due to the high price. I recommend it to those of you that use a cc cream often.
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
I recently purchased this from TJ max and absolutely love it. I normally don't apply foundation to my skin very often but this works perfectly. Looks natural and does not feel heavy on the skin.
Samantha H.
Delco , NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Loved this product. Works great. Light weight. Nice for everyday use when you’re not wanting to wear a heavy weight foundation or anything medium/full coverage.
Shana V.
Hubert, NC
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I use this every morning and it has giving my face such a healthier glow to it. It’s very light weight and won’t leave your skin feeling oily
Joni P.
I just didn't love this product. It had a strange consistency and was prone to separate. Have used better, and more affordable products.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Michelle R.
Edmonton, AB
Firstly this separates like crazy. You must remember to shake it before applying or it will come out all oily and separated. It does make my skin look really glowy and moisturized. With the added benefit of SPF, this made it really good for my skin. It does say to shake it before applying so they are aware of separation
Marlene J.
I just bought this for $4 at tjmaxx and I am pretty excited to try it. Do you use it alone or as a primer?