Dr. Brandt By Dr. Brandt Collagen Booster uploaded by Daphne W.Dr. Brandt By Dr. Brandt Collagen Booster uploaded by Daphne W.Dr. Brandt By Dr. Brandt Collagen Booster uploaded by Lisa W.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

dr. brandt Collagen Booster All Skin Types transforms aging skin into plump, firm and smooth skin. The lightweight serum uses a customized blend of key amino acids, 80% of skin's natural collagen composition, to boost and maintain collagen levels. It leaves the skin strong, resilient and with far fewer fine lines and wrinkles.

Hailee R.
Clinton, UT
Loved this product, even though I am young, I always feel like anti-aging products are a must! Collagen production is major in preventing wrinkles and sagging skin. This left my face feeling and looking younger. My skin was firmer and felt hydrated. Definitely would recommend this product to anyone from 18-90 years old. It’s a miracle in a bottle
Dani T.
Houston
This was one of te first Dr. brant products I started using years ago. At first, I used it as an excellent and highly effective eye serum until after about 4 months of daily usage I noticed that my typically straight, thin and stubby eyelashes had become thicker, longer and more resilient over time from ten serum resting in that area.
Unfkrtunately, I believe that they’ve discontinued this product but you can find it fairly easily at TJ Maxx stores.
Aurora S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Always looking for something that helps lift the face. While Dr Brandt can get pricey, it works which makes it more than worth it if you ask me. I use everyday and I noticed a different after just a few weeks.
Lisa W.
Atlanta , GA
I bought this product because I had tried other dr. brandt products. This makes my skin look so soft and evens out the skin tones. Love it and wish it wasn't so expensive. I use everyday (one pump) before I put on my foundation.
Sara D.
I have noticed that upon applying this serum your skin feels a little hydrated and at first it feels like it will do wonders, however, after using for months I have yet to see a difference in my skin regarding texture, dark spots, etc.
Bekah L.
Vail, AZ
Definitely helps make my face look line free! Love this for when I go to bed so I can look forward to the results in the morning! Definitely a great product to treat yourself to but it is quite expensive for one product
Maria E.
Marietta, GA
I decided to test out this serum because my skin was going through a bit of a dry and dull phase, and I’m happy I did! This serum felt so good and moisturizing! I used it at night with a few of my other skin products, and it reacted well with them! It also helps that it smells good and kind of like lemon.
Haley B.
I'm always on the look for products dealing with anti-aging and boosting skins elasticity and overall experience so when I found this I fell in love! I can truly see a difference after just a few uses! Dr. Brandt makes really good products and am very pleased with this one.
Stephanie S.
Leaves skin bright and glowing. When I sue this product I sometimes don't even feel the need to put on concealer because my skin is glowing with no blemishes. The money is worth the results. I also have very sensitive skin and this product cause no irritation whatsoever.
Deepika K.
Yes!!! yes! yes! I've been looking for a way to make sure my under eye makeup doesn't crease throughout the day and this eye cream combined with eyeshadow primer is the perfect combo!!! This is a must try!!!