BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

blemish prone skin helps reduce redness promotes relief to sensitive & irritated complexions Lightweight anti-redness lotion formulated with inflacin™, pumpkin extract and hyaluronic acid. helps reduce redness alleviates discomfort & other signs of irritation binds moisture to the skin lightly hydrates* *moisturizes the upper skin layers dr.brandt skincare is much more than just a "doctor brand".  As a practicing celebrity dermatologist, Dr. Fredric brandt searches restlessly for state of the art ingredients and technologically advanced delivery systems that mimic his in-office procedures.  Expect flawless, ageless looking skin in minimal time, just like the doctor ordered.

• Does this help with the whole face that appears red? 2 Answers
Julia M.
Chesapeake City
I have only used this product one time. I got it as a sample at sephora. It did help to dry out my blemishes a bit. My skin did feel a little softer after use. In order for me to give a full accurate review I would need to use thos product more then one time
Hayley B.
Orange Park, FL
This stuff is amazing! When I break out, the pimples get really red and sometimes even my normal concealer won't cover them. This stuff really helps to reduces the redness of my break outs and help them look better really fast! Definitely recommend if your breakouts are very red!
Zoe P.
Orlando
I have very sensitive, acne prone skin and this product works AMAZINGLY for me! It helps to control my current breakouts while also preventing future breakouts! It is bit on the pricey side for me personally, but it something worth splurging for!
Amber H.
Macomb, MI
Great product. It really helped with my trouble areas. It was definitely effective and most definitely met my expectations and even surpassed them. It was gentle but worked. I do recommend this to anyone with red trouble spots.
Brittany H.
Ligonier, IN
Got this in my Ipsy bag and it was decent. I didn’t feel like it took the blemishes and redness all the way away. It helped for a little while. Not sure I would purchase it, I used it until my sample was all gone.
✨Catherine ✨.
maspeth
I really enjoy this product I don’t really have so much acne but it does the charm when I see one peaking through especially when im about to get one it works like a charm!
Melissa W.
Portville, NY
I suffer from redness on my cheeks, around my nose and chin. This has relieved so much irritation for me! Redness is down to a minimum and I have this product to thank!
Miriam S.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this product it helt so much with my blemish and redness its absolutely amazing left my fase so clear. It was gentle on my skin personally. Normally other products are harsh for me i would highly recommend this product.
member-628781609
Cools down my redness and makes my skin tacky so it allows it to be moisturized & set as a primer. I love it because it's effective and it immediately brings my confidence back in as I do makeup. I would buy it again!
Cadeja G.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is awesome! I've struggled with acne for most of my adolescence years. I tried this product and I have never looked back! This product is gentle on my oily prone skin with was a plus for me. Most Acne medications tend to burn my face, however this one was amazing. I would definitely recommend this product, and continue to be a user myself. My dermatologist is also extremely pleased with the progression of my acne scars.
nicole v.
foley, al
Does this help with the whole face that appears red?