BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #23 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

blemish prone skin helps reduce redness promotes relief to sensitive & irritated complexions Lightweight anti-redness lotion formulated with inflacin™, pumpkin extract and hyaluronic acid. helps reduce redness alleviates discomfort & other signs of irritation binds moisture to the skin lightly hydrates* *moisturizes the upper skin layers dr.brandt skincare is much more than just a "doctor brand".  As a practicing celebrity dermatologist, Dr. Fredric brandt searches restlessly for state of the art ingredients and technologically advanced delivery systems that mimic his in-office procedures.  Expect flawless, ageless looking skin in minimal time, just like the doctor ordered.

• Does this help with the whole face that appears red? 2 Answers
eve b.
Palisade, CO
I have always hated my redness on my face and those little blemishes that just won't go away and have desperately covered them with different concealers, foundations, powders, etc. Until I discovered Dr. Brandt's Blemishes No More Redness Relief! I really genuinely love this product and would recommend it to anyone who struggles with redness in the face like I used to !
Hayley B.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff is amazing! When I break out, the pimples get really red and sometimes even my normal concealer won't cover them. This stuff really helps to reduces the redness of my break outs and help them look better really fast! Definitely recommend if your breakouts are very red!
Maddie T.
Asheville
I've always struggled with redness and sensitivity and i've tried many many different products to try to fix it, but not many actually help. This really helped and did not irritate my skin any further. Love it! Would definitely recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.
Nicole S.
Wildwood, MO
I've tried a sample of this product for two weeks to help reduce some redness I have across my top cheek area. The application is easy and spreads without fuss but I can't say I saw much difference between the red spot brightness after using this product.
Kate C.
I sewer by Dr brandt. I use this after i waah ny make up off. It helps clean up the residue from my make up and leaves my skin silky and smooth. Removing all the deas skin cells etc.
Zoe P.
Orlando
I have very sensitive, acne prone skin and this product works AMAZINGLY for me! It helps to control my current breakouts while also preventing future breakouts! It is bit on the pricey side for me personally, but it something worth splurging for!
Kaitlin K.
Harrisburg, PA
I tend to receive my dr. Brandt products via Ipsy, which is great because I have the opportunity to sample a new product! Though it is pricey, there are many different skin care samples to choose from to help your skin in any way!
Maddie K.
Walhalla, SC
this product is great. I have mild rosacea and this definitely keeps the redness down. I use this product all the time! It is definitely worth its price. I would recommend this to anyone who has problems with redness like I do.
Amber H.
Macomb, MI
Great product. It really helped with my trouble areas. It was definitely effective and most definitely met my expectations and even surpassed them. It was gentle but worked. I do recommend this to anyone with red trouble spots.
Eddie M.
I love this product! I never leave reviews but this product needs to be bought by anyone who has dry skin or red spots. It came on my fabfitfun monthly box & I love it. The packaging was great, cute little box! Give it a try!
nicole v.
foley, al
Does this help with the whole face that appears red?