Dr. Brandt® Blemishes No More Intensolution Lotion uploaded by Serina P.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Self Healthy Beauty Award 2010Category: Best Acne TreatmentBlemishes No More Intensolution with Dr. Brandt's Active Impurity Shield effectively clears blemishes without over-drying skin. Benefits: Clears blemishes and helps prevent future breakouts. Maximum strength solution inhibits bacteria growth and removes impurities. Leaves skin soft and refreshed without over drying. Key Ingredients: Active Impurity Shield - a technologically advanced blemish fighting complex that removes dead skin cells, helps regulate sebum production and helps inhibit bacteria growth. Covafresh IV - time released cooling agent that freshens the skin.

Dr. Brandt® Blemishes No More Intensolution Lotion
  • "I love this brand, and especially this product. Its gentle enough for sensitive skin yet strong enough to actually work! Great for combo skin" in 8 reviews
Amelie A.
Jacksonville
Overall, i really like this product. It definitely works and does what it says it will do. My skin cleared up from a bad breakout with the help of this product. . I couldn't believe I had found a toner type product for acne that didn't over dry my sensitive skin and cause a bad reaction. This product delivers results. I even felt and saw a difference after the first use. It calmed my skin, reduced redness and soreness, and after a few days my breakout had subsided and I was on my way to good skin days.
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
I bought this at Sephora when my skin was breaking out a lot and I had high hopes for it. it was a little pricey but if it worked I wouldn’t care! I was very disappointed I felt it didn’t do anything for my skin at all! I didn’t finish the bottle and I would not recommend it, it did not break me out but it also did not clear up my skin either.
тσяι E.
Land O Lakes, FL
My skin has gotten soooooo much clearer from using this product. It definitely met my expectations on what I wanted it to do. It was effective and did not dry out my skin whatsoever. The packaging was sooo cute. I would defiantly recommend this to others who has blemishes.
Morgan M.
Mobile , AL
I seriously love everything from Dr. Brandt.  I fist discovered the brand when i received a sample of thier primer and microdermabrasion paste.  It is a bit on the pricey side however a little bit goes a long way and you dont need much product to get your desired results.
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
This formula does not play around. Not for senistive skin, or skin that is open. first time trying it. I was impressed that it did not stain. It was very drying, but thats what it needed to do. It exceeded my expectations. I reccomend to others with blemished problem skin types.
Sana M.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
I purchased this product on a whim, and I am so glad I did!!! Not only, did it help some of my acne clear up, my skin felt so much smoother espically on my sensitive skin it was great. I would definitely buy this again and tell other people to buy this, it's amazing.
alby  y.
Spring, TX
This really did my skin some good, you have to be consistent with it. It's not a one time use and see a great difference, best to do a small skin test on neck before you use on whole face, sister broke in rash but not me. Everyone is different
Vanessa L.
Garden Grove, CA
Was really hoping this would work better, but my face hasn't really made any improvements. It feels great going on the skin and my face feels great afterwards. But using this daily for 2 weeks i haven't noticed a difference in my skin
Ashley C.
Charlestown, NH
Really enjoyed this product, this was my first time buying this type of product and it was extremely effective, loved how it made my skin feel. Bought it online and shipping was very reasonable. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Hunter D.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This product didn’t work for me. Maybe it’s just my skin type, but it wasn’t my favorite. It left my skin feeling clean and it was gentle in my pretty sensitive skin, but I don’t think it was a good fit for me.
Kristi V.
I have been looking into his product for a while, how does this work for scars and sensitive skin?
Melissa F.
Is this product exfoliating? Do you feel microbead type resin?
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
Does this product really works to get rid of blemishes?
Sharonda  S.
Paterson, NJ
Has anyone used this product? Is it worth the price?
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
I have been looking for something that will help with my blemishes from my acne. Is this something that can do that? How effective is it?!