Dr. Brandt® Anti-Oxidant Water Booster Pomgrenate uploaded by Leigh G.Dr. Brandt® Anti-Oxidant Water Booster Pomgrenate uploaded by Tracy K.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

This anti-oxidant water booster® original flavor is a healthy and convenient way to increase skin s health and vitality with 3 potent anti-oxidants green tea, white tea and grapeseed extract.  One dropper full is equivalent to 15 cups of decaffeinated green tea.  It is highly absorbable and easily digestible. Caffeine free, sugar free and calorie free 100% natural ingredients Dietary supplement With concentrated polyphenols Green Tea, White Tea and Grapeseed Extract Original flavor contains dr.brandt s signature ingredients. Benefits: Helps promote a healthy immune system and fights free radicals Maintains younger looking skin Highly absorbable and easily digestible 1 dropper = 15 cups of green tea Pure Inventions™ *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, tre

Beatz T.
Georgetown
Drinking lots of water is one of the best things you can do for your skin and overall health generally and this does exactly what you would expect from the name. It makes water more drinkable plus adds so many great benefits to boost the appearance and health of  your hair, skin, nails and more! Definitely recommend to everyone.
Angela O.
Eastpoint
This product gives me a wonderful glow to my skin, it definitely met my expectations, it’s a little pricey but worth it, comparing this product to other products there’s no competition, I would recommend
LIVE L.
I have very bad acne prone skin & to top it off my face is VERY dry especially with this cold weather. This product give me all the moisture I need! This is a great product,  I bought this off amazon!! I recommend this to anyone with dry skin. Its a life changer!!
Jeanette M.
Miami Gardens , FL
I'm so in love with this product ! I have dry skin and this works wonders for me to keep my skin hydrated and feeling soft pretty much all day long I have seen so much improvement in the texture of my skin I apply it before makeup and before bed.
Adele T.
Love this product. It’s really nice and good for oily skin! I️ would definitely like to recommend this product to anyone who wants to change the way they do their skin care routine. They’ll be glad that they did
Barbara D.
Amazing! Leaves your skin feeling very refreshed and almost like it is still wet or moist! Does not leave any sticky residue and does not leave your skin feeling dry!
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
I bought this after getting a sample at sephora due to the weather making my skin so dry! It didn't work right away. I started to see results after 3-4 days. Noticing that most of my dry patches were gone and my skin was definitely getting hydrated. I know add some into my foundation before applying it to my face to keep my face hydrated throughout the day. I highly recommend adding this to your daily regimen!
Emily T.
Millersville
What can I say about Dr.Brant products? EVERYTHING! They are extremely unique and efficient. They always keep my skin feeling amazing. The smells are so fresh and I am never disappointed. I will continue using this product and all of Dr.Bradt's others!
Caryann C.
Washington, DC
This stuff is crazy awesome! Ever since I started using it I have noticed a visable change in my skin. Even a coworker noticed my awesome glow and I got her on the product as well! I will buy this again and again, to make sure I have a constant supply on hand.
Kenya A.
Mesa, AZ
Leaves my skin so hydrated! I have very dry skin, so before putting anything on my face such as make up I make sure I use this product to keep me look glowing, hydrated and look fabulous!