Dr. Brandt® Anti-Oxidant Water Booster Pomgrenate uploaded by Leigh G.Dr. Brandt® Anti-Oxidant Water Booster Pomgrenate uploaded by Tracy K.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #25 in Skin Treatments

This anti-oxidant water booster® original flavor is a healthy and convenient way to increase skin s health and vitality with 3 potent anti-oxidants green tea, white tea and grapeseed extract.  One dropper full is equivalent to 15 cups of decaffeinated green tea.  It is highly absorbable and easily digestible. Caffeine free, sugar free and calorie free 100% natural ingredients Dietary supplement With concentrated polyphenols Green Tea, White Tea and Grapeseed Extract Original flavor contains dr.brandt s signature ingredients. Benefits: Helps promote a healthy immune system and fights free radicals Maintains younger looking skin Highly absorbable and easily digestible 1 dropper = 15 cups of green tea Pure Inventions™ *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, tre

Beatz T.
Georgetown
Drinking lots of water is one of the best things you can do for your skin and overall health generally and this does exactly what you would expect from the name. It makes water more drinkable plus adds so many great benefits to boost the appearance and health of  your hair, skin, nails and more! Definitely recommend to everyone.
Abbey H.
We try to fix damages on our skin once they're done. What about preventing those damages and blemishes from the inside out and avoiding them all together? This product works from the inside and does exactly that! I've used one bottle of this product and I can honestly say that I'll be trying it again!!
Tiffany B.
I can definitely tell a difference in the appearance of my skin because it is nourished. I am a first time user and I can say I would buy it again.

It is not too harsh and just the right amount of gentle. I would definitely buy this product again because I saw clear results.
LIVE L.
I have very bad acne prone skin & to top it off my face is VERY dry especially with this cold weather. This product give me all the moisture I need! This is a great product,  I bought this off amazon!! I recommend this to anyone with dry skin. Its a life changer!!
Michelle M.
Pekin, IL
Hydrating!! Love this for dry winter days! Will definitely buy this again! Iv shown everyone I know about this and they all love it! I purchased mine from the actual website! Kinda pricey but great stuff, I love everything about it so I wouldn't change it!
Douae H.
25-41 44th street Astoria, NY
I use 2 to 3drops a day, adding it to my regular moisturizer ( belief aqua bomb, and let's me tell you after 2weeks it is really effective, it is worth every penny. I got it from sephora, I definitely recommend it, i love how it brighten for a naked skin !
Brittany D.
katy, TX
This product gave s much moisture to my skin. Being that I am super dry it really helped my skin relax and feel at ease. I definitely would purchase this product again. Only thing it is a bit pricey but it is well worth every dime. If you have a chance to try this I RECOMMEND this as your purchase.
Jeanette M.
Miami Gardens , FL
I'm so in love with this product ! I have dry skin and this works wonders for me to keep my skin hydrated and feeling soft pretty much all day long I have seen so much improvement in the texture of my skin I apply it before makeup and before bed.
Caryann C.
Washington, DC
This stuff is crazy awesome! Ever since I started using it I have noticed a visable change in my skin. Even a coworker noticed my awesome glow and I got her on the product as well! I will buy this again and again, to make sure I have a constant supply on hand.
Madeleine F.
at first, I was a bit skeptical about the term "water booster", but I learned that it helps my skin lock in moisturizer after I use it. It's easy to use, you only need 1-2 drops (when my skin needs extra TLC I use two). Highly recommend, Dr.Brandt is a very trustworthy brand.