Dr. Brandt® Anti-Irritant Soothing Moisturizer

for sensitive/irritated skin soothes & softens gluten & fragrance free sensitive skin Ultra soothing moisturizer formulated with shea butter, glistin and pumpkin extract. provides intense hydration* restores balance, making skin more resilient to internal and external aggressors promotes smoothness *moisturizes the upper skin layers dr.brandt skincare is much more than just a "doctor brand".  As a practicing celebrity dermatologist, Dr. Fredric brandt searches restlessly for state of the art ingredients and technologically advanced delivery systems that mimic his in-office procedures.  Expect flawless, ageless looking skin in minimal time, just like the doctor ordered.

Mila F.
I started noticing a lot of dry patches on my face and neck especially around my nose and a friend reccomended this for me. I fell in LOVE with it! It didn’t take to long to clear up all the dry patches and my skin was back to normal almost immediatly. I would definetly reccomend this to anyone that asked for a moustrise with sensitive skin because I am NEVER taking this out of my routine!
Sarah F.
Rancho Palos Verdes
This moisturizer feels super light weight and very gentle. I found it wore very well under makeup. I bought it from Sephora and was excited to try it as soon as I got home. I found it to be effective and good for my sensitiv skin. The price seemed fair for the amount of product and the fact that it Is so soothing. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Tasha H.
I liked this product. Its very refreshing on the face. Not tacky at all and leaves your skin feeling vibrant. I put it in the frig. I like that cool feeling on my face. A lot of times when I exfoliate with my other products that ive tried it leaves a burning sensation on my skin so putting in frig helps soothe that sensation. I definitely recommend it.
Bella H.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this product a couple months ago as it was recommended by a friend. It is perfect for my sensitive skin. I never had breakouts. I highly recommend it. It is worth buying.
Shawn C.
As I got older I get the need to take better care of my face , I have a little oily skin and I feel this product maintains all the oils and balances it out , leaves my face very smooth! You won’t see instant results but after 2 months you’ll Notice . I recommend this product I use it before bed almost every night. It’s a little pricey but worth it for your face!
Lauren R.
Instantly makes my face feel cooler and softer. I used this product and review from a Sephora employee and love it, but it's not my favorite thing I've ever used. I love the clean packaging, look and feel. The reason it's not 5 stars is it just wasn't the best for my skin type. But still highly recommend.
Decla L.
15051 Nowthen Blvd NW, Ramsey, MN 55303
This is a best product for dry skin and one of those skin tones that keep on changing with no notice. The value is okay I would say. I have used this product when my skin is dry and it really works in 2 to 3 weeks. the packing is perfect. I would recommend this for any person with oily an dry skin.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Glides on smoothly (901)
Long-lasting (879)
Easy to apply (850)
Doesn't run (745)
Bold color (716)
Difficult to remove (149)
Difficult to apply (76)
Fades throughout day (65)
Smudges or runs (61)
Thicker line (513)
Smoky look (275)
Savannah J.
Garner, NC
This moisturizer is amazing! I have combination skin, my t-zone is extremely oily and the outer perimeter of my face is as dry as the Mohave desert, so it's hard to find something that moisturizes but doesn't make me feel greasy and this product does exactly that. I've repurchased multiple times and would recommend this product to anyone!
Kris G.
Overall it's a good moisturiser for someone who has dry sensitive skin. I like the fact that it's fragrant free and leaves my skin feeling really moisturized, and soft. It's light weight and doesn't feel heavy or thick on your skin I would recommend this product, it's a great value.