BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

for sensitive/irritated skin soothes & softens gluten & fragrance free sensitive skin Ultra soothing moisturizer formulated with shea butter, glistin and pumpkin extract. provides intense hydration* restores balance, making skin more resilient to internal and external aggressors promotes smoothness *moisturizes the upper skin layers dr.brandt skincare is much more than just a "doctor brand".  As a practicing celebrity dermatologist, Dr. Fredric brandt searches restlessly for state of the art ingredients and technologically advanced delivery systems that mimic his in-office procedures.  Expect flawless, ageless looking skin in minimal time, just like the doctor ordered.

Dr. Brandt® Anti-Irritant Soothing Moisturizer
  • "I have very sensitive skin and dry skin. This moisturizer made my skin feel so soft and with no irritation! It is very gentle and i liked the smell too! I was able to get it online and got it right to my door step!" in 20 reviews
  • "I have only tried this product from Dr. Brandt but the quality was unbelievably amazing. The smell wasn't a chemical smell. It was very moisturizing. I would love to try more of their products. I am very proactive about wrinkles and making sure my skin keeps a youthful appearance." in 18 reviews
Shawn C.
As I got older I get the need to take better care of my face , I have a little oily skin and I feel this product maintains all the oils and balances it out , leaves my face very smooth! You won’t see instant results but after 2 months you’ll Notice . I recommend this product I use it before bed almost every night. It’s a little pricey but worth it for your face!
Joslyn O.
New Bern, NC
I love every Dr. Brandt product that I have used. This product has exceeded my expectations. It is very effective and does not dry out my skin as other brands have. It is a bit pricey but is completely worth the quality. I do recommend this product. Hands down it is amazing.
Marissa A.
State College, PA
Does what it says and does not irritate my skin. I have super sensitive skin that breaks out if I use anything too heavy or anything with a lot of artificial dyes. This product did its job without the usual associated adverse effects of other skin products.
Alex J.
Lexington, KY
This product was great. I'm always happy with this brand and it didn't disappoint. If you have very sensitive skin this should be great for you! I picked this up at sephora and I'm very happy I did. It did make my skin feel a little oily but nothing too bad.
Mary C.
Wilmington , NC
This product worked wonders on my skin! It truly does what it says, and was not disappointing in the slightest. My skin is very sensitive and this left me feeling hydrated and refreshed! I have used it multiple times, but tend to switch up moisturizers every few months. I purchased this through amazon!
Consuelo A.
I love the smell and the packaging. Glad it wasn’t another squeeze bottle. The price was a little high which stinks because not everyone has that kind of money. I would say it was gently which was nice. I would definetly recommend to others, I actually just got my mom to purchase it!
jennaecarroll E.
A little goes a long way! Sometimes I find that moisturizers aimed at soothing tend to dry out my skin. I did not find that to be the case here. It was light and moisture-rich. It felt creamy and smooth on my skin. I would buy it again!
Ryan H.
Mount Royal
This product keeps your skin very most throughout the entire day. I usually put it on it the morning and it went on easy, And prevented my usually horrible dry skin. I'm very happy with this product and what it has done for my skin. It's smooth, smells great and will be buying again!
Kennedy L.
Metropolis, IL
This works great for my skin because my skin is always irritated, it is gentle on your skin I bought mine from Sephora and I would recommend to anyone with dry sensitive skin it did meet my expectations are really like this product
Patty M.
Oceanside, CA
I truly loved this product! First got to try it when a friend let me use hers and I fell in love with the way these products did not irritate my skin! I've tried many facial products that have left my face blotchy or with huge gaping pores! But with this you do not need to worry!!