BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

for sensitive/irritated skin cleans & soothes gluten free fragrance free sensitive skin Creamy facial cleanser formulated with soothing botanicals to gently dissolve makeup and impurities and cleanse sensitive skin without drying. gently cleanses and soothes sensitive complexions without drying protects skin s sensitivity to environmental aggressors helps minimize redness and other signs of irritation dr.brandt skincare is much more than just a "doctor brand".  As a practicing celebrity dermatologist, Dr. Fredric brandt searches restlessly for state of the art ingredients and technologically advanced delivery systems that mimic his in-office procedures.  Expect flawless, ageless looking skin in minimal time, just like the doctor ordered.

Dr. Brandt® Anti-Irritant Comforting Cleanser
  • "I have severely sensitive skin so I can only use certain types of cleansers and brands and this cleanser has been pretty amazing for my skin type! I have noticed huge results using this product, however, due to its price I do only use it typically in the winter when my skin is even more sensitive due to my dry skin" in 47 reviews
  • "this cleanser didn't do too much for my dry skin ,it  is just simple cleanser ,you can finf many good cleansers in market on less price." in 5 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Naim M.
Yelm, WA
I have very very very sensitive skin, this was suggested by one of the helpers at Sephora. I was given a trail for 3 days and I was pleased, it was creamy, lightweight and worked well didn't irritate my skin. I used it with my clarisonic facial brush. I wanted something that would work on my skin and on the brush. It is pricey.
Kaylie T.
Chicago
I always bought products that would irritate my skin from department stores. My skin is very sensitive and breaks out often and drys if there is the use of too much alcohol in it. Dr. Brandt Anti-irritant Comforting Cleanser didn't break my face out at all and it brought moisture to my face and helped to tone it up as well.
Mona N.
I dont typically go for products that claim to be anti aging as that is not my problem, but i love this cleanser as it works for my sensitive skin. I have very red, dry skin and i cant ever find a cleanser that wont strip away my skin. This is perfect for me. I definitely reccommend at least trying it out!
Ariana h.
San bernardino
I love this cleanser, i was very pleased with the product and i have sensitive skin and this cleanser was gentle on my skin. The packaging was nice, i will definitely buy it again on the Dr. Brandt website. There is no need for improvement the product is perfect the way it is
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I really loved this cleanser.  It doesnt smell like a hospital, but was very effective in balancing my skin.  I have sensitive skin, and this actually did not cause irritation, like some other products do.  I would recommend, and will deffinately buy this one again!
Carley C.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love Dr. Brant’s cleaner. I received this in my Ipsy bag one month and fell in love. It left my skin feeling cool and it was so gentle. I never had any redness. My skin was so smooth even after only one use. I would definitely buy this again.
Joelle S.
This is a really nice basic cleanser. Most cleansers irritate my skin, but this one calms it and is not too drying. It isn't the best at removing makeup, so I would definitely use a wipe first, and tone after, but it is nice and feels good in between those steps.
member-4817d
Very gentle and works great. I have a scar from a burn on my neck and it is a very sensitive and fragile area and this is the only product that helps keep it moisturized without irritating it. Love love love.
Jessica T.
El Centro
My skin gets quite irritated because of my problematic, acne-prone skin. The description of this product says that it's supposed to soothe your skin and that is exactly what it did for me. I was using an exfoliating cleanser before I tried this one,and it was way too harsh for my skin. If you are looking for a gentle cleanser this is the cleanser for you.
Alexis S.
Saint Paul, MN
What is the pH of this cleanser?