BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

for sensitive/irritated skin cleans & soothes gluten free fragrance free sensitive skin Creamy facial cleanser formulated with soothing botanicals to gently dissolve makeup and impurities and cleanse sensitive skin without drying. gently cleanses and soothes sensitive complexions without drying protects skin s sensitivity to environmental aggressors helps minimize redness and other signs of irritation dr.brandt skincare is much more than just a "doctor brand".  As a practicing celebrity dermatologist, Dr. Fredric brandt searches restlessly for state of the art ingredients and technologically advanced delivery systems that mimic his in-office procedures.  Expect flawless, ageless looking skin in minimal time, just like the doctor ordered.

Dr. Brandt® Anti-Irritant Comforting Cleanser
  • "I have severely sensitive skin so I can only use certain types of cleansers and brands and this cleanser has been pretty amazing for my skin type! I have noticed huge results using this product, however, due to its price I do only use it typically in the winter when my skin is even more sensitive due to my dry skin" in 47 reviews
  • "this cleanser didn't do too much for my dry skin ,it  is just simple cleanser ,you can finf many good cleansers in market on less price." in 5 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This product was one of the best products I've used in a long time. I found that in just two days my skin was smooth and glowing without a complete routine. It's very light weight and has a light scent. Little pricey although, it'll save you so much more money and time in the end if you have skin issues that I have, you've tried everything.
Naim M.
Lacey , WA
I have very very very sensitive skin, this was suggested by one of the helpers at Sephora. I was given a trail for 3 days and I was pleased, it was creamy, lightweight and worked well didn't irritate my skin. I used it with my clarisonic facial brush. I wanted something that would work on my skin and on the brush. It is pricey.
Kaylie T.
Chicago
I always bought products that would irritate my skin from department stores. My skin is very sensitive and breaks out often and drys if there is the use of too much alcohol in it. Dr. Brandt Anti-irritant Comforting Cleanser didn't break my face out at all and it brought moisture to my face and helped to tone it up as well.
Emma E.
I tend to have dry skin that gets chaffed or too dry easily when i wash it and this cleanser never did that! dr. Brandt got it perfect with the comforting cleanser, it balances my uneven skin tone, gets rid of redness, and is nice and moisturizing! Also, less importantly, the packaging is great. I would definitely buy again!
Daniela A.
Orlando
I really like all about this cleanser, it smells so so good, my face feels very soft and moisturized after I use it, it's not like other cleansers that dry my face, because my face is really oily but I have areas like the nose or the lips that are quite dry and this product is really good for that, I really recommend it❤️
Mona N.
I dont typically go for products that claim to be anti aging as that is not my problem, but i love this cleanser as it works for my sensitive skin. I have very red, dry skin and i cant ever find a cleanser that wont strip away my skin. This is perfect for me. I definitely reccommend at least trying it out!
Jacklynn B.
Kansas City
I would definitely use this stuff again! It really helps with my skin to glow and stay clear!  You only have o leave it in for a short amount of time, which I really like! It works really well with m combination skin, too! My skin snoretttnoily and sometimes dry and it doesn't dry it out at all.
Ariana h.
San bernardino
I love this cleanser, i was very pleased with the product and i have sensitive skin and this cleanser was gentle on my skin. The packaging was nice, i will definitely buy it again on the Dr. Brandt website. There is no need for improvement the product is perfect the way it is
Grace P.
Marengo, OH
I received this item in one of my ipsy bags and really liked it!The packaging was very nice, and sleek looking. I've only tried it a few times but it seems to have done its job. Although this is a very expensive high end brand! You get what you pay for with skincare though!
Alexis S.
Saint Paul, MN
What is the pH of this cleanser?