Dr. Brandt® A3 Power Foaming Cleanser

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

A Refreshing Cleanser Enriched With Luxurious Mandarin Orange Oil And Antioxidants That Leave The Skin Revitalized After Every Use.
Fortyflirtyfabulous

Remove makeup, cleanse, and hydrate in one step. This smell-good antioxidant enriched foaming cleanser gently dissolves impurities and all makeup (including eye makeup), while protecting skin from dryness and free radical damage.

• Appropriate for all skin types
  • Suitable for contact lenses wearers
  • Ophthalmologist tested

Light weight

Scent:

Light scent

Results To Expect:

Clean, refreshed, and revitalized skin that's protected from dryness and free radical damage after every use

• protects against free radicals
  • dissolves away makeup and impuritites

Green tea + White tea + Grape seed extract: protects against free radical damage
Moisturizing Tri Blend: wheat amino acids, glycerin and phospholipids moisturize and help protect skin from drying
Mandarin orange oil: provides a refreshing and revitalizing sensation

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® A3 Power Foaming Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...it's easy to apply on. It's very light- gentle on my skin and works on a sensitive-oily-dry skin. My skin is oily and this makes my skin nice and soft without stripping my oil where I become too dry. It has mandarin orange oil and antioxidants. It also takes away a good chunk of your makeup away without hurting your eyes. The packaging is adorable. It's a pink color of the fluid but it's what's inside that makes it a good cleanser:) #drbrandt #skincarein reviews
Natalie K.
Glendale , AZ
Dr. Brandt® A3 Power Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Natalie K.
🔎DR. PARKCeLL Whipping foam 🔍 🐘This cleanser is a foaming cleanser. It claims to not only cleanse the skin but remove makeup as well. It has a slight citrus fragrance to it. It's not overpowering. One pump is all you need which is great because that means a little goes a very long way.🐘 💜I have oily/sensitive skin and my face loves this. It left my face feeling completely clean, without feeling sticky, which is how I like it. I have had zero adverse reactions. A 5.07oz jar retails for $25.50. The cost may seem high, but since a little goes such a long way I think it is worth it. I really enjoy this and will repurchase it.💜
Swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
Dr. Brandt® A3 Power Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Swathi A.
Love the floral cleanser gentle yet removed your makeup in an instant and gives a great fresh feeling . Surely getting it again
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Dr. Brandt® A3 Power Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Mary F.
I am really loving this whipping foam cleanser from Dr.Parkcell. It comes in a cute designed bottle that also has a pump. When administering the cleanser into my hand it came out as a light airy foam. I admit that my first time using this cleanser I used too much because I underestimated the lather this cleanser had because of the first impressions when looking at the foam. Once I started massaging the cleanser into my skin I could feel how thick and creamy this cleanser actually was. It builds up a FANTASTIC lather and leaves my skin feeling so clean. As mentioned many times before foaming cleansers can come across as stripping. Though this cleanser didn’t leave my skin feeling hydrated in any way it didn’t strip my skin either. My skin felt clean and balanced. My complexion looked great 👍🏻👍🏻 It was bright and even. There is some fragrance in this cleanser which was a little surprising to me because all the other Dr.parkcell products I tried hardly had any fragrance at all. But I could clearly smell a lemon 🍋 scent from this cleanser it was very noticeable. I honestly think that was the only criticism I have about this cleanser was the scent of it. It just reminded me of lemon dish soap or bathroom cleaner lol but that could be a personal problem. It might be a different experience for others. Overall I genuinely love this cleanser it cleanses my skin really well and leaves me with a nice bright complexion. It is gentle on the skin and is formulated for sensitive skin types.
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
I really love this face wash. I actually got this as a gift from my sister & fell in love!!! Makes my skin feel so moisturized & glowing! Would definately recommend!!!
Trisha L.
Belle Chasse
Dr. Brandt® A3 Power Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Trisha L.
This is my favorite face wash ever! I started using it a few months ago & my face is so much better then it was . It has a great refreshing smell & it keeps my skin looking soft , smooth & young. I will never use another face wash after trying this one !
Analise A.
Dr. Brandt® A3 Power Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Analise A.
Dr. Brandt® A3 Power Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Analise A.
Hello beautiful people! I thought my first review should be on one of my favorite fairly new skin care products. Dr. Brandt, Xtend Your Youth A3 Power. This product has been defiantly my go to cleanser for the summer. I got this brand 3 months ago at Sephora and I have not stopped using it. It's a foam cleanser and it's easy to apply on. It's very light- gentle on my skin and works on a sensitive-oily-dry skin. My skin is oily and this makes my skin nice and soft without stripping my oil where I become too dry. It has mandarin orange oil and antioxidants. It also takes away a good chunk of your makeup away without hurting your eyes. The packaging is adorable. It's a pink color of the fluid but it's what's inside that makes it a good cleanser:) #drbrandt #skincare
Liz G.
Asbury Park, NJ
I think this is such an underrated cleanser. I bought it at Sephora after having it recommended by the rep for any type of skin. At first, I didn't think I would like it that much because foams tend to dry out my skin. After using this though, I don't regret my purchase at all. I think it's a great value. The quality is great, and because it's a foam it seems to just last forever. Also, as a bonus, the product smells great! It has a light citrus fragrance to it.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
The MUA at Sephora used this one me to cleanse my face before color matching me for a new foundation. When she applied it to my face I felt a light foaminess and a light orange citrus smell. It smelled wonderful. My skin felt clean and fresh and not dry. I bought it. The cost was 29.00. It comes in one of those containers that makes foam.
Jana O.
Mcalester, OK
This product actually surprised me! A little goes a long way. Very effective deep cleaning and rinses clean as well. Love this wash. Smells fabulous.  The results are great. The first week I did notice small breakouts after that they cleared right up.
Jamie C.
San Antonio, TX
I own the whole xtend your youth line and every piece is extremely good quality! I was lucky enough to find my back up xYY facial cleanser for $14 (usually 28) and my xYY face lotion for $15 (usually $59) at TJ Maxx so i stocked up on both and it will last quite a while. The cleanser goes a little quick but the lotion lasts a good deal of time. The lotion is non sticky and soaks in quick and the cleanser is perfect for sensitive dry skin and will leave your face feeling clean but not stripped of moisture. Highly recommend the whole Xtend Your Youth line.

Looking for your answer?