Dr. Brandt® 2% Retinol Complex Serum

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

• Paraben free
  • Sulfate free
  • Phthalate free

Both the immediate and long-term release of the 2% retinol complex improves skin texture and tone, counteracts dullness, redness, and the loss of vitality, and softens the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores.

• helps smooth skin's texture
  • softens the appearance of lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores
  • helps protect against dryness, redness and irritation
  • actively counters dullness and loss of vitality for a healthy, youthful glow

Texture:

Serum

Consistency:

Medium weight quick absorption

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

The time-released serum allows the product’s powerful 2% retinol complex to deliver immediate and long-term effects overnight—with no downtime. In addition to improving the appearance of skin’s firmness, texture and tone it leaves dull skin bright and revitalized.

Active Retinol Time-release Complex (Short and Long Term Time-release Retinol): Helps improve the look of skin texture and tone; helps minimize lines and wrinkles.
Hydra-balance: A combination of Lemon Tree Honey, Phospholipids and an Amino-acid help to hydrate the skin
Olivactive:  Contains antioxidant properties; helping to reduce the appearance of redness and irritation; and help protect skin against oxidative stress.

Water, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isoamyl Laurate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Shea Butter Cetyl Esters, Triheptanoin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Behenyl Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Retinol, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Betaine, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Maslinic Acid, Lysolecithin, Phenylpropanol, Bht, Sodium Phytate, Dimethiconol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mel (Honey/Miel), Pectin, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil.

Does this ever dry/ peel your skin out? I worry it will be too intense on my skin!
Have you found this product to be worth the buy? How does it feel on your skin?
What exactly does this help with? I need help with smoothing my fine lines and texture out on my face. I saw a video of Manny MUA recommending this for that, and wanted to know if that has been everyone else’s case. Dr. Brandt® 2% Retinol Complex Serum
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® 2% Retinol Complex Serum!
Twin Falls, ID
I try this product earlier that my friend introduced to me , it really helps my skin is glowing and flawless .
Hampshire, il
Great product and brand line to get your retinal in to prevent fine lines, wrinkles and rejuvenate the skin!
This serum works great for oily skin just like mine lol if you have oily skin i really recommend this serum
100% recommend this to anyone. My husband used this for a couple weeks & it completely cleared up his acne!
Opa Locka, FL
Product was amazing! made my skin feel Soft after I used it. I would definitely recommend to my friends.
This really improves the texture of your skin needs spf after. Daily use improves bumps and elasticity
Lake Tapps, WA
Amazing products, always feels good not to thick..dont brakeouts or redness. Got me for life☺😊😊😚😊😊😊😊😊😊
Love this product. I bought it at our local marshalls and I absolutely love it. It was very affordable.
Lindsay, OK
I tried some of this and it is awesome. Dr brandt has some awesome products! Works really well
Washington, MO
Love this product. I feel like my face already looks better and smoother after only one week.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cedar Creek, TX
a year ago
KATHRYN C. • a year ago
Retinol is a miracle ingredient! It’s basically vitamin A, what it does is increase cell turnover, so yes it will help with texture issues. Retinol has been around since forever and it has stood the test of time, dermatologists always recommend this for anti aging. 2% is a good concentration to start, however- after you wash your face and tone (or don’t tone) wait 15 minutes for your skin to dry before applying! This will reduce irritation as your skin becomes used to it. :) try it out I wish I had photos for proof but this stuff works!