BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

• Paraben free
  • Sulfate free
  • Phthalate free

Both the immediate and long-term release of the 2% retinol complex improves skin texture and tone, counteracts dullness, redness, and the loss of vitality, and softens the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores.

• helps smooth skin's texture
  • softens the appearance of lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores
  • helps protect against dryness, redness and irritation
  • actively counters dullness and loss of vitality for a healthy, youthful glow

Texture:

Serum

Consistency:

Medium weight quick absorption

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

The time-released serum allows the product’s powerful 2% retinol complex to deliver immediate and long-term effects overnight—with no downtime. In addition to improving the appearance of skin’s firmness, texture and tone it leaves dull skin bright and revitalized.

Active Retinol Time-release Complex (Short and Long Term Time-release Retinol): Helps improve the look of skin texture and tone; helps minimize lines and wrinkles.
Hydra-balance: A combination of Lemon Tree Honey, Phospholipids and an Amino-acid help to hydrate the skin
Olivactive:  Contains antioxidant properties; helping to reduce the appearance of redness and irritation; and help protect skin against oxidative stress.

Water, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isoamyl Laurate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Shea Butter Cetyl Esters, Triheptanoin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Behenyl Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Retinol, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Betaine, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Maslinic Acid, Lysolecithin, Phenylpropanol, Bht, Sodium Phytate, Dimethiconol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mel (Honey/Miel), Pectin, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil.

Elizabeth B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been using this for over a month a don't notice much of a difference in my fine lines or firmness of my skin, but I have noticed the dark spots and unevenness on my chin has improved a lot. I use this every night and don't have any irritation or dryness at all. The texture is a little weird - somewhere between a serum & lotion, and its got a bright yellow color. A little does go a long way though, one pump is enough for my whole face. Maybe I am not using enough? I am going to try an extra pump to add more product to my face and see if that boosts anymore results. I will use the whole bottle though to give it a real chance to see what it can do for me.
Veronica M.
Carmel, IN
This is such a great product. I have been using it for two months so far. I have noticed a big change in the texture of my skin. My breakouts have become so much more less with this product and if I do have a breakout the next day I noticed a significant decrease in the size of the pimple or it's nearly gone over night. I am in love with this night cream.
Maritza R.
I love this product, it works magically! I have sensitive skin, I know I can’t use retinol every single day but this product does the job just using it 3 times a week. I love how much my face has improved, it looks dramatically different.
rebecca M.
I am really seeing an amazing improvement in my skin with this product. It is definitely help me fight the premature aging that I am starting to see in my skin. It also helps minimize acne and fade acne scarring. It’s a fantastic serum and I highly recommend this!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I took advantage of the a Influenster promo and scooped this up at half off! What a steal! It is one of the best retinol products I have used thus far. It can be a bit drying, so start out with using it every couple of days. Within a week I noticed visible improvements in my skin texture and it even helped to prevent some hormonal acne from popping up.
kristen d.
i haven’t been using this product for very long but i already love it. it may not seem it at first but it is super lightweight. it makes my skin super smooth which is a nice immediate effect. my skin is definitely
more radiant using this!
Madison D.
I purchased this product due to a MannyMUA video as he said that this product has been helping get rid of any pimples he had.
I have been using this for a short while and I believe that there has been a bit of a difference. However I do not like the scent of this product or that it comes out yellow
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
I am giving it three stars, I haven’t tried this out yet but I would definitely give it a try. I saw some reviews on how your skin looks in the morning and I would love to have that fresh good looking skin specially when applying makeup on. Let me know if you had try this.
Amanda S.
Holliday
I've only gotten to use this 3 times because I received a sample of it from Sephora and those are tiny. However, even after only 3 uses I really could tell a difference in my skin so I can only imagine the results with continued use.
Jenelle E.
This stuff actually WORKS! The smell is sort of like lemons. It has definitely worked wonders in the short time I've been using it. It's pretty harsh so don't use it if you have very sensitive skin. I will definitely buy this again.
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
How to do i use this? Before moisturizer?
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Is this good? I've been wanting to try something like this for awhile, also what is the price on it?
Sonia E.
FAIRLESS HLS, PA
Is 2% retinol a good amount?
danielle h.
Charleston
Does this make your skin oily?
Tanya K.
Henderson, NV
Is this thick or does it sink in quickly?