Dr Botanicals Wild Water Mint Micellar Cleanser 100ml (PACK OF 4)

by Dr Botanicals

Our Micellar Cleansing Water uses very gentle yet effective cleansing agents, which allow oil, dirt and make-up to be swept away quickly and efficiently without the need to scrub or wash the skin. Whitonyl, derived from Red Algae, works to brighten the skin to leave a luminous and ultra-refined complexion while Allantoin, a nature mimetic moisturising and soothing agent, works effectively combined with Wild Water Mint and English Wild Flower Honey to refresh and soften the skin.

Dr Botanicals Wild Water Mint Micellar Cleanser 100ml (PACK OF 4); Dr Botanicals; 100ml (x4); Quantity - 4

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr Botanicals Wild Water Mint Micellar Cleanser 100ml (PACK OF 4)!
Austin, TX
I randomly picked this up at Tj Maxx for a great price and decided to give it a try. I've been using it to cleanse my face in the morning by putting a dropper size amount onto a cotton swob and wiping it over my face. This gently cleanses my skin any left over oils that have built up while sleeping. The water has actual pieces of mint floating around which can sometime get caught in the dropper. The feeling is soothing and cold on the skin, which is refreshing in the morning. The cost is very affordable but the bottle is only 100ml (3.38oz), using it once a day it lasted me about 1.5 months. Packaging is cute and product doesn't have much of smell.