Dr Botanicals Ultra-Repair Overnight Regenerating Treatment

by Dr Botanicals

At Dr Botanicals we believe in the power of nature. The way we formulate our products is what really sets us apart in only using the finest ingredients from around the world. Products from nature, made with love. Our Ultra-Repair Overnight Regenerating Treatment works to iron out fine lines and wrinkles overnight leaving skin positively glowing by morning. Carrot cells are rich in mineral salts and antioxidants release free radicals and provide vitamin A to completely rejuvenate the skin. Olive oil is full of fatty acids that work on the skin to restore and maintain a strong barrier from damage and distress. Avocado Peptides encourage the production of hyaluronic acid that restores moisture to mature, dehydrated and stressed skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr Botanicals Ultra-Repair Overnight Regenerating Treatment!
Really enjoyed using this cream. Lovely scent and texture. Waking up the mornings after I used it, I could really feel a difference in my skin. I was lucky enough to find it at TkMaxx for £9 though - not sure I would get it again full price!
Evesham
Considering how expensive this is, I didn’t expect my skin to break out in spots a few days into using it!! It has a gorgeous fruity smell but had to stop using as at my age I can do without break outs.
Aberdeen
I just love this product. It is very gentle to my skin, it smells nice and i need to use just a tiny amount to cover all my face. It is very expensive tho, I am not sure if I would pay 75£ for any product... maybe one day but definitely not as a student.