BY DR BOTANICALS

At Dr Botanicals we believe in the power of nature. The way we formulate our products is what really sets us apart in only using the finest ingredients from around the world. Products from nature, made with love. Our Ultra-Repair Overnight Regenerating Treatment works to iron out fine lines and wrinkles overnight leaving skin positively glowing by morning. Carrot cells are rich in mineral salts and antioxidants release free radicals and provide vitamin A to completely rejuvenate the skin. Olive oil is full of fatty acids that work on the skin to restore and maintain a strong barrier from damage and distress. Avocado Peptides encourage the production of hyaluronic acid that restores moisture to mature, dehydrated and stressed skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sharon C.
Evesham
Considering how expensive this is, I didn’t expect my skin to break out in spots a few days into using it!! It has a gorgeous fruity smell but had to stop using as at my age I can do without break outs.
VERONIKA L.
King Street, Aberdeen
I just love this product. It is very gentle to my skin, it smells nice and i need to use just a tiny amount to cover all my face. It is very expensive tho, I am not sure if I would pay 75£ for any product... maybe one day but definitely not as a student.