Dr Botanicals Ultra-Hydrating Facial Serum

by Dr Botanicals

At dr botanicals we believe in the power of nature. The way we formulate our products is what really sets us apart in only using the finest ingredients from around the world. Products from nature, made with love. A natural serum for a softer, more hydrated skin. Sweet almond oil is an excellent antioxidant rich in vitamin e. The skin should be left detoxified, hydrated and deeply nourished. Blue lotus aims to neutralize free radicals intent on damaging skin, moisturizing and firming the skin for a more youthful look. White tea harbors anti-ageing properties, working to minimize wrinkles and loss of skin elasticity.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr Botanicals Ultra-Hydrating Facial Serum!
a year agoMinier, IL
I got this in a subscription box and I was not disappointed! The way it feels on your face is amazing, it’s not like any other. It’s pricey but I will definitely be purchasing a new one when I finish the one I’m on now!
2 years ago
One my my absolute favourite brands, this serum does amazing things to my skin. It felt so plump and healthy after use, and I love the packaging! All their products are amazing so well worth it!