BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr Botanicals
Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask

Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask

by Dr Botanicals

Our Pomegranate Regenerating Sleeping Mask is a perfect hydrating overnight treatment for thirsty dull skin.

The main active ingredient in the formulation is:

1. Pomegranate is high in antioxidants that aim to nourish the skin.

The Apothecary range brings together science and superfoods to create innovative, natural, ecological and vegan-friendly skincare treatments. Our products are truly natural and free from harmful chemicals such as synthetic perfumes, colorants, and parabens. Experience what pure natural skincare can do for you.

HOW TO USE
Apply a thin layer onto clean, dry skin after the evening. Allow the mask to sink into the skin and leave overnight. Cleanse as normal the following morning. Use 2 - 3 times per week.

Do you have to rinse it off in the morning or does it fully absorb and no need to rinse? The directions say cleanse like normal in the morning. But I don't cleanse right away in the morning.
Is this product any good ?
Does this mask help with acne or focus more on overall complexion? Are the ingredients beneficial? Does it aggravate sensitive skin?
Start your review of Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,058 reviews
Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask uploaded by Melissa B.
I got this hydrating sleeping mask in a recent Birchbox and I really like it!!! It has a thick, creamy texture and not much of a scent. It’s easy to apply, you apply it just like a moisturizer right before you go to bed as the last step in your skincare routine. Upon applying, it doesn’t feel like it’s super hydrating. My skin didn’t feel super soft or supple, but by morning I could really tell that it had worked. I have been using this mask 3ish times per week for several weeks now and I really love it. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth the next morning. This mask retails at $9.90 for 1.01oz and it contains really great ingredients like super hydrating oils and Shea butter. Overall I’d definitely recommend giving it a try!!!
Anne-Marie F.
Newton Hlds, MA
Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask uploaded by Anne-Marie F.
I really like this sleeping mask! Smells and feels great. It’s thick, but not heavy or greasy and my skin SOAKS it right up. I have sensitive, dry/normal skin. I need all the hydration I can get!! Glycerin 🙌 Shea Butter 🙌 Sweet Almond Oil & Jojoba & Sunflower & Grape Seed Oils 🙌 Salicylic Acid 🙌 Phytic Acid 🙌 Pomegranate Fruit Extract 🙌 Citric Acid 🙌
Amber L.
Burlington, WI
Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask uploaded by Amber L.
Use this product 2-3x a week for a soft smooth face! This has a soft scent that fades after 10 minutes. You can wash off after 20 minutes but for best results use over night. Skin feels fresh and smooth. Reminder to wash off in the morning. I would buy again. Received in a subscription box.
Margaret U.
Conway, AR
Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask uploaded by Margaret U.
I’m not sure what to think about this product. I’ve been using it for three weeks and don’t see much of a difference. It goes on pretty thick and absorbs fast. I personally do not like the feel of this mask. I think it’s a good product just not for me. I’m not sure I’d buy again.
Johannah S.
Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask uploaded by Johannah S.
💭 Dr. Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask from January #birchbox I absolutely love this! Makes my skin feel so hydrated and soft in the morning! 🧖🏻‍♀️ Pomegranate Regenerating Sleeping Mask is perfect hydrating overnight treatment for thirsty dull skin. It's rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, pomegranate can help delay the signs of aging and brighten the skin overnight. Also fights skin inflammation and act as an antiseptic agent so can treat acne breakouts and dark spots. And enriched with Coconut Oil as a natural hydrating and soothing properties to moisturize overnight. #drbotanicals
Leslie P.
Orefield, PA
Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask uploaded by Leslie P.
This mask is refreshing and nice and thick! I very much enjoy is. I would definitely recommended it to anyone who enjoys night time masks! A little goes a long way!
Lisa H.
Auburn, NY
Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask uploaded by Lisa H.
I also received this product in my January birchbox. This is a super hydrating facial mask full Chuck full of goodness. It leaves the face smooth and soft while also staving off those fine lines that creep up on us. I will continue to use this product and I also can definitely recommend it to anyone else serious about hydration.
Susan C.
Bothell, WA
Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask uploaded by Susan C.
Dr Botanicals Cocoa & Coconut Superfood Reviving Hydrating Mask is intended to hydrate, nourish and revive the skin. It’s recommended to be be applied in the morning after cleansing and applying your facial serum. But l don’t have the time in the morning for that l have kids! So I’ve been using it in an evening before bed. Smells ok, but l was expecting a stronger scent of coconut to be present. It has a very nice light whipped texture and feels light on. l opted to apply mine with a brush to get an even coverage and avoid wastage and mess. Once applied let it sit for the recommended 10 minutes, then wipes off with a damp cloth. Skin felt fine afterwards l didn’t experience any irritation or tightness. Skin felt silky smooth and was noticeably softer. This is the first time I’ve tried any Dr Botanicals products, cost $19.99 for 60ml which l think is reasonable. However I don’t think l would purchase it again, but l might try some of their other products in the future.
Rachael  T.
Marysville, CA
Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask uploaded by Rachael  T.
This sleeping mask is just an average sleeping mask. It smells great. It's hot a sweet scent. It is thick and creamy but spreads smooth on my skin. It absorbs mostly all the way but it leaves my skin feeling sticky and oily a bit, especially if I use more than a tiny bit. It moisturizes and hydrates pretty well but nothing special. I haven't really noticed it Brightening my skin though. It's kinda like wearing a heavy layer of a really good moisturizer. I just wake up with really soft skin. I recommend it especially if you are looking for a budget sleeping mask. This one is definitely affordable. If you have oily skin, I'd patch test this product out just to be safe.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask uploaded by Jenn F.
Second night applying this one! Last night I put this over or serum and one face cream. It literally cools and tightens your face. Something that was very welcomed. I applied this the same way tonight, having a pretty rough few days so I treated myself once again. This morning whenever I woke up my skin was like a baby. It felt like a light mask but not heavy. Something that is quite nice and just feels good. Came off after I washed my face this morning as a creamy feel. No irritation has been noted, even over the few blemishes I have left over from earlier this week. This product has hardly any scent. I feel as though any skin type could bendy from this mask. Totally enjoying this one and I feel the price vs benefits is just fine with this. I'll continue to use this and will buy a larger size after I'm out. I did receive this in my daily deal with Ipsy. The complete box was $25 and this retails I believe in the upper 40s range. This was a great bundle to buy. #IpsyDailyDeal #Ipsy #DrBotanicals #sleepmask #beauty #popculture #skincare #facemoisturizer #facial #agingskin #mask #spa Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandra M.
Dilbeek
il y a 2 ans
Marianne M. il y a 2 ans
I use it twice a week. Superfood products are sometimes amazing, but don’t think just because it has a superfood that it is going to give you amazing results. Also, it’s a food for a reason; I recommend eating these superfoods daily(yes, all of them introduce into your diet) your body will love you for it. This particular mask isn’t my favorite thing ever but I don’t love sleeping masks because I get such little sleep. Two toddlers rule my life. But the product is really great. I definitely recommend trying it or one similar. Don’t just go out n get something cheap that says superfood (it is a huge fad right now, so lots of crap out there too) this stuff is good.
Kate C.
il y a 3 ans
Elena T. il y a 3 ans
This has become one of my favourite night-time masks. It sinks quickly into the skin so you don’t have to worry about it transfer to your pillow and the next morning my skin looks way brighter and smoother. I also feel like it helps with impurities and leaves my skin with less spots. Definitely recommend!