by Dr Botanicals

Dr Botanicals presents the Pomegranate Noir Advanced Natural Hydrating Facial Skin Oil for Men, a hydrating serum bursting with vitamins, minerals and essential oils, ideal for lubricating skin for an extra-close shave. The main active ingredients of Sweet Almond and Olive Oils help moisturise and soften skin whilst forming a protective barrier, combating free radical damage and environmental aggressors. Starflower Seed Oil adds intense hydration to dry or damaged skin, restoring skin's natural moisture levels. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive, this natural facial oil seeks to nourish and moisturise as well as help limit irritation and redness caused by shaving. 100% Natural. Free from parabens and preservatives. No animal testing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Noir Advanced Natural Hydrating Facial Skin Oil For Men 30ml!
How would you rate this product?
I'm honestly not really sure as to what this product is supposed to do, but I use it as an eye serum along with my face care routine 1-3 times a day. I absolutely love it! My eyes look brighter And more supple skin as well. Lasts all day and/or all night, depending on when used!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Whiteheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines