Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil 30ml

by Dr Botanicals

The Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil from Dr Botanicals is brimming with minerals and vitamins, working to repair and protect skin and leave it healthier-looking. Lightweight and non-greasy, the potent serum has a delicate fragrance and effortlessly melts in. Created using only the finest natural extracts, the main ingredient of Moroccan Rose Oil boasts high levels of Vitamin C to stimulate collagen production and Vitamin A to protect against free radicals and even skin tone. Nourishing Almond Oil helps brighten and moisturise, revealing a radiant and rejuvenated complexion. 100% Natural. Free from parabens and preservatives. No animal testing.

Did anyone with oily skin break out after using Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil 30ml?
Is this product appropriate for acne-prone skin?
Do you use Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil 30ml before or after your moisturizer?
Start your review of Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil 30ml!
Albany, NY
Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil 30ml uploaded by Yashna S.
I love this facial oil serum. It smells great. It absorbs quickly. It makes your skin feel moisturizer and supple. I use at before bedtime after my cleaning routine and always see a gorgeous glow on my face in the morning. You only need a small amount of the product to spread and massage onto face. It comes with a dropper so it’s very easy to use. Keep in mind, it’s a serum oil. So if you keep the cap off for some period of time, the product will evaporate. It happened with me with my last bottle when I accidentally did not close the cap properly and left it overnight. I found an empty bottle in the morning! Thank fully I got an awesome discount offer from the website and purchased my second bottle. I’ve always purchased this product and gifted it to a couple of people. Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil 30ml
Combination / Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles
Tbilisi
I got a beautiful bottle of this complimentary with a large order a month or so ago. I’m a dedicated beauty product addict and I use Caudalie oils daily, particularly the divine oil at night time so was keen to try this. I add 2-3 drops from the pippette into my daytime moisturiser and massage into the skin. Leave for about 15 mins, then use a primer if I’m going to wear make-up. In this way I can’t say I’ve found it oily as another reviewer said and my skin is glowing and to be honest, looks flawless and airbrushed when I do wear make up! I certainly shall buy myself another bottle when this runs out though it lasts ages and so the price is very reasonable- I’m even curious to try other products in the range. Genuinely lovely
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles
Philadelphia, PA
Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil 30ml uploaded by Jill L.
Dr Botanical Superfood Moroccan Rose Face Oil has been holy grail status for me ever since I got it in my boxycharm a few months back. Although it's an oil, it absorbs so much differently than any other face oil I've ever used (& I've used a lot!) - but it provide all the same great results and glowing skin. I typically only use oils at night because I get too greasy, but I'm able to use this baby in my AM routine as it actually works great as a primer for makeup too. My only advice is to make sure you don't use too much since it's easy to go overboard as it's so lightweight. I only use 3-5 drops at a time for my entire face & neck, and that's always more than enough! Highly recommend this lightweight face oil! ♥️
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Scottish Borders
Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil 30ml uploaded by Nia H.
I got this a few weeks ago. I have to say I was a little worried at first when I read olive oil on the ingredients as I was thinking it would be really oily on the skin.. I was wrong! It says to use 3-4 drops but I used a few more on both cheeks, chin and forehead, as you need to be really quick at applying and rubbing in as this dries super quickly! It does have a lovely subtle rose fragrance, and it is a little sticky when drying but after couple of minutes this goes away and your complexion with have a clear, fresh, matte effect. My skins was incredibly soft afterwards, and made for a great oil to be applied before make up.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
For years, before receiving this in a subscription box, I shied away from oil-based facial products because I assumed they would cause my already oily skin to break out. But last winter was SUPER tough on my skin and it dried out in a way it never had before, and my normal moisturizer wasn't cutting it, so I gave this a try. It brought balance and moisture back to my face and was a fantastic addition to my skincare routine!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Tennessee
I actually had the 15ml size and not this 30 ml size I am reviewing. I had never used facial oil until I got this in my boxycharm subscription box a couple years ago! I love it! I never knew you should use oil on your face! But this stuff gave my complexion a do-over! I had such a healthy glow! I would definitely love some more because my toddler accidentally poured most of mine out while I was doing my makeup 😭 But I give this product a 10/10
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Wilmington , DE
I love this facial oil! It’s one of my favorites. It doesn’t leave my skin oily or greasy. It sinks right into my skin and it smells so freaking good. I use this durning the day with my skincare. I first tried this from Ipsy and even the deluxe sized sample lasted me quite a while before I had to buy another. This is a really good facial oil.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil 30ml uploaded by Rosey B.
Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil 30ml I wanted to try this as I was told it’s great from word of mouth. And I have to say it’s amazing like people have said it was. I loved that there was a pipette to help you use the right amount. I used a few drops of it with my daily moisturiser and thought that it absorbed in my skin really quickly and the scent was beautiful too!
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity / Dark Circles
Edmonton, AB
Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil 30ml uploaded by Autumn R.
Never in all my days did I think such an amazing product like this one would exist!  Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil 30ml is a godsend. Typically part of my skincare routine would be combining 3-5 various products to get my skin as mosturized and nutrified as i would like it. With this, it only takes me maybe 3 drops of oil to cover my skin. Added bonus! It smells DELICIOUS <3
Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles
Montclair , NJ
Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil 30ml uploaded by Celeste V.
I have just recently started using it, my skin has been so dry and I noticed flaking around my nose and on my chin. After I started using this, my skin is way better. It also smells so lovely!! The bottle does say to use 2-3 drops but I don’t think that’s enough, so I use about 4 drops.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dallas, TX
a month ago
Yashna S. • a month ago
I have oily T zone (nose and forehead). I never broke out after using this. Please note it’s an oil serum. So not as oily and dense.
Whitby, ON
3 months ago
Yashna S. • 3 months ago
It is pretty hydrating so I don’t think you need to apply it after moisturizer. I usually apply it at night before bedtime after cleansing and washing my face.
Newark, DE