Dr. Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil - 1.01 oz. Travel Size

by Dr Botanicals

This Moroccan Rose Infused Facial Oil is packed full of minerals and vitamins, all working together to rejuvenate, renew and protect skin. Rich in antioxidants and moisturizing properties to keep your skin protected and hydrated when it needs it most. Vegan certified Dr Botanicals products are made only of natural ingredients. Never tested on animals. The active ingredients: 1) Vitamin C helps to stimulate collagen production, for younger-looking skin 2) Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant with aims to rejuvenate skin, even skin tone and reduce the signs of ageing- while protecting from free radicals 3) Almond Oil deeply moisturises and nourishes skin, whilst brightening the complexion for brighter fresh looking skin.

1.01 oz. Travel Size; Vegan; Made from Natural Ingredients; For Normal Skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil - 1.01 oz. Travel Size!
Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil - 1.01 oz. Travel Size uploaded by Jill L.
Dr Botanical Superfood Moroccan Rose Face Oil has been holy grail status by ever since I got it in my boxycharm. It absorbs so much differently than any other face oil I've ever used (& I've used a lot!) - but it provide all the same great results and healthy, hydrated glowing skin! I typically only use oils at night because I get too greasy, but I'm able to use this in my AM routine too. I use 3-5 drops at a time for my entire face & neck, and that's always more than enough! Go easy! Highly recommend this lightweight face oil! ♥️
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness
This oil might have benefit factors if i had used it for over a month but I wasn’t pleased enough with the two week results to have that sort of commitment. The oil is lightweight and it has a very natural scent, it doesn’t seem to be perfumed so I believe it would be a good option for those with sensitive skin. My skin is combination I was looking forward to trying this product and hoping it would work. Unfortunately, I didn’t find that this oil was smooth to apply nor did it easily absorb into my skin.
Combination / Acne, Puffiness, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Dr. Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil - 1.01 oz. Travel Size uploaded by Élan B.
Smells nice...and is a light oil, though it felt tacky after applying. I applied to face and decolletage at night. Happily, the next morning, not tacky anymore and my skin was so soft.
Dry / Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Sun Damage / Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
harker heights
Dr botanical Moroccan rose superfood facial oil is amazing! I usually use it after i do my nightly routine right before bed. Helps keep my face hydrated fades the dullness. Sometimes i even use in the morning before primer application for a little extra tack-ness before applying foundation
Dry, Combination / Acne, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles
I got this facial oil in an Ipsy bag. I tend to do a little research before I put skin care items on my face because I have super sensitive skin. It claimed to be for all skin types; however, that was not the case. When I put it on my skin, my skin did not like it all. My face got super itchy and I had to wipe it off right away. If you are not plagued with sensitive skin, go ahead and give it a try. Nevertheless, steer far away from it if you have sensitive skin.
Lubbock, TX
It makes my skin feel moisterized and nourished. It was a great feel for using under my concealer. Very effective and did not disappoint. I love this product keep doing what you do. It met my expectations and exceeded. I love the little dropper.
Oily, Sensitive / Redness, Sensitivity, Scarring / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Oakland
Dr. Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil - 1.01 oz. Travel Size uploaded by Jenny H.
Bottle Description: Small glass bottle with oil pump as the lid. Smell: Great, it smells like light sweet roses. The scent stays with me all day. Texture: The consistency is more on the runny side. I have pretty dry skin and the oil instantly sinks into my skin. Overall: I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now. I use it once every morning after taking a shower. I only put it on my face. I do notice it does help with the redness and evening of the skintone. The only thing I would like improvement on would be the texture. I believe a thicker texture would be better, nonetheless I totally recommend this oil if your looking into going natural with your makeup look. The smell is amazing is light and sweet and not too overwhelming. ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Received this through an ipsy mystery bag. I have used it every night since. It's one of my favorite products, really has helped my acne and overall skin clarity.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Tucson, AZ
Dr. Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil - 1.01 oz. Travel Size uploaded by Shanny P.
I have received this facial oil with my Ipsy bag. This oil helped my face recover from a severe allergy response. I recommend this oil and works great. It does have a smell but it doesn’t seem to affect the use of the oil. The only reason why I give this a four is using the recommended amount of the oil doesn’t cover your face fully.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness / Puffiness
Tallahassee, FL
THIS IS LIFE! When I first got I wasn't sure if I'd like it.... Well I was so so wrong! The smell is amazing! It's an instant pick me up. I did find that if your skin is kinda dry before applying, it makes it more difficult to rub into the skin. It almost pulls on the skin but I always hydrate with a gel moisturizer before hand and have no issues!
Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines