Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Concentrated Body Oil 50ml uploaded by Ida-Maria_Aalto A.

BY DR BOTANICALS

The Moroccan Rose Concentrated Body Oil from Dr Botanicals is a delicate blend of essential oils brimming with minerals and vitamins, working to repair and pamper skin. Fast absorbing and non-greasy, the potent serum has a delicate fragrance and effortlessly melts in. Created using only the finest natural extracts, the main ingredient of Moroccan Rose Oil boasts high levels of Vitamin C to minimise the appearance of fine lines and imperfections, whilst antioxidant-rich Sweet Almond Oil helps balance tone and ease irritations. Olive Oil adds an intense dosage of hydration, leaving skin protected and restored. 100% Natural. Free from parabens and preservatives. No animal testing. see more...

Carrie W.
Hutto, TX
This is hands down the best body oil ever. I love how good it smells but not overpowering. It is so gentle and soothing. I use it everyday and my skin loves it. I will always buy this over and over.
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
This is the only body oil I use and I absolutely love it. The consistency of this oil isn't too thick, it's more runny which I like. It also sinks into the skin really fast and makes the skin feel smooth. I've used this product especially on my stretch marks, which I've found helpful. The Moroccan rose scent is also divine!