Dr Botanicals Japanese Orange Vitamin C Repairing Day Moisturiser 50ml

by Dr Botanicals

Nourish your skin with the Japanese Orange Vitamin C Repairing Day Moisturiser from Dr Botanicals. The luxurious day cream is designed to provide you with a radiant complexion that will feel fresh all day. Blended with Coconut oil, the moisturiser works to regulate dry and sensitive skin, whilst Neroli oil, provides nourishment for the complexion, resulting in smoother and firmer looking skin. Ideal for those living in city and suburban areas, the cream is enriched with Alpine Rose oil, boasting the power to make skin feel protected against environmental damage. Free from Parabens, Preservatives and Animal Cruelty. Vegan Friendly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr Botanicals Japanese Orange Vitamin C Repairing Day Moisturiser 50ml!
Love this cream! Have been using it at night before I go to bed (even though it says Day moisturizer) and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and super moisturized when I wake up in the morning. Also believe it has given me a brightening effect as well, as my skin has been absolutely glowing! Believe they have new packaging now as to what’s being shown here on Influenster.
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Dr Botanicals Japanese Orange Vitamin C Repairing Day Moisturiser 50ml uploaded by Emma S.
Dr Botanicals Japanese Orange Vitamin C Repairing Day Moisturiser 50ml . Wow what can I say I am in love with this product never found anything so good for my skin I use this day and night and I'm finding my skin is in much better condition. Not just that but the smell is amazing it smells like pure orange juice in a face cream.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes