Dr Botanicals Japanese Orange Superfood Facial Oil 30ml

by Dr Botanicals

Achieve more youthful looking skin with the Japanese Orange Superfood Facial Oil from Dr Botanicals. Formulated with a Vegan friendly blend of botanical extracts that work to renew and invigorate the skin. The facial oil results in a refreshed appearance, natural actives have a calming effect on skin and leave it feeling protected. High levels of Vitamins A and C present in Rose Otto Oil seek to visibly even skin tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving the complexion a youthful looking glow. Infused with Seabuckthorn Fruit oil, rich in several vitamins and essential fatty acids, the formula boasts the power to thoroughly hydrate the skin and nourish the complexion. Ideal for those with mature skin, dry skin or those concerned about damaged skin. Paraben and Preservative Free. Vegan Friendly.

Dr Botanicals Japanese Orange Superfood Facial Oil 30ml is my new favourite facial oil I've tried! These products smell so good 😍
Start your review of Dr Botanicals Japanese Orange Superfood Facial Oil 30ml!
Canyon, CA
The package was pretty small but even know that it's still good. The smell of it it's like perfume and it's really weird and also when you rub it into your skin it kind of feels like soap but it's not it's really weird.I did notice it was making my skin have like a light glow.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads / Fine Lines
Muskegon
I have become a facial oil junkie with this product. I apply before bed and my skin is amazing in the morning.
Combination, Mature / Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Somerset, NJ
This smells so amazing. Like rose! It’s supposed to brighten my skin and I think it does a good job.
Dry / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
85 Station Road, Sutton in ashfield
I didn’t see the rose scented superfood oil, so I’ll tag this one but say that I do indeed use the rose one which aside from smelling absolutely gorgeous, delivers a lovely moisturising layer to your skin, it’s perfect for even the oiliest of skin as it doesn’t leave it greasy. It’s one of my staples and I love it!
Combination / Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles
cumbria uk add me on instagram @xsarahjdunnx
Dr Botanicals Japanese Orange Superfood Facial Oil 30ml I have this but mines is moroccan rose firstly it smells amazing this is superfoid facial oil but it does not feel like oil on the skin drys in quite quickly which i love as some oils feel tacky or even sticky THIS does not.. you only need to apply 2-3 drops it goes along way & it lasts along time this is also vegan friendly my skin is looking alot brighter
Combination, Mature / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gospel Hall terrace, Aberdare