BY DR BOTANICALS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

At Dr Botanicals we believe in the power of nature. The way we formulate our products is what really sets us apart in only using the finest ingredients from around the world. Products from nature, made with love. An intensive night time masque that soothes, lifts and regenerates while you sleep. Papaya is rich in minerals and sugars, as well as Vitamins C and B-group. It's known for its skin soothing, conditioning and regenerating properties on the skin. Jojoba Oil enhances the skins natural suppleness and elasticity. Sweet Almond Oil is renown for its smoothing, softening and moisturizing properties, containing essential fatty acids as well as vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
THE BEAUTY ANALYST ..
Great Baddow , Chelmsford
For me this night cream saved my skin in winter when it really needed hydration of days where the cold wind had really brushed against my cheeks! almost like a lotion in texture this night mask is one I keep using so after as a little goes a long way!