by Dr Botanicals

At Dr Botanicals we believe in the power of nature. The way we formulate our products is what really sets us apart in only using the finest ingredients from around the world. Products from nature, made with love. Our Micellar Cleansing Water lifts off makeup and impurities with advanced cleansing agents while leaving skin invigorated and revitalized. Infused with Wild Water Mint and Honey, which help to avoid stripping the skin of its natural oils, and aim to leave the skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Our intensive night time masque that soothes, lifts and regenerates while you sleep. Papaya is rich in minerals and sugars, as well as Vitamins C and B-group. It's known for its skin soothing, conditioning and regenerating properties on the skin. Jojoba Oil enhances the skins natural suppleness and elasticity. Sweet Almond Oil is renown for its smoothing, softening and moisturizing properties, containing essential fatty acids as well as vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E.

What is the best overnight acne treatment?
Start your review of Dr Botanicals Advanced Anti-Oxidant Superfood Facial Oil and Ultra-Repair Overnight Regenerating Treatment!
Huddersfield, Huddersfield
I liked this.. I didn't see a huge difference in my skin but I loved the scent and I feel it is worth the money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...