by Dr Botanicals

At Dr Botanicals we believe in the power of nature. The way we formulate our products is what really sets us apart in only using the finest ingredients from around the world. Products from nature, made with love. Our Micellar Cleansing Water lifts off makeup and impurities with advanced cleansing agents while leaving skin invigorated and revitalized. Infused with Wild Water Mint and Honey, which help to avoid stripping the skin of its natural oils, and aim to leave the skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Our intensive night time masque that soothes, lifts and regenerates while you sleep. Papaya is rich in minerals and sugars, as well as Vitamins C and B-group. It's known for its skin soothing, conditioning and regenerating properties on the skin. Jojoba Oil enhances the skins natural suppleness and elasticity. Sweet Almond Oil is renown for its smoothing, softening and moisturizing properties, containing essential fatty acids as well as vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E.

What is the best overnight acne treatment?
Start your review of Dr Botanicals Advanced Anti-Oxidant Superfood Facial Oil and Ultra-Repair Overnight Regenerating Treatment!
Really great smell to this and amazing that it’s vegan too! The texture was a lot thinner than I thought it would be but for a first timer I am overall happy. I am in love with the smell and will definitely buy again! Can’t really comment too much on the long term benefits yet as I’ve used it today for the first time. Feels nice on the skin and dries/soaks into the skin completely so no oily layer left over. Marked a point down purely because it’s reacted slightly to my sensitive skin however there aren’t many products that don’t
London
I use the rose infused oil which is for complexion and i really like it it doesn’t make your face feel oily at all just really clean and fresh I have definitly noticed a lot of my fine lines reduce and my blemishes seem a lot lighter. It is pretty expensive but I think it’s worth it if you have bad blemishes you want to try and reduce
Wyke, bradford
This facial oil is a great addition to my skin care routine. It goes a long way and doesn’t take forever to rub in. It feels greasy at first but soon goes away. I would recommend this oil if you need a bit more hydration in your routine. It smells lovely as well.
Bodmin
I have really dry skin and after a day of wearing makeup there's nothing I enjoy more than moisturising my face and this oil really does the job. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, hydrated and looks glowing:
Palmerston, ON
My skin just drinks this oil up. Doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy but so hydrated. Perfect for winter use in Ontario. Don’t need more the two drops so this bottle will last forever.
I looooove this. Doesn’t make my face feel greasy at all. It was my first time using the oil so I was a hit sceptical but it soaks into the skin so quickly and doesn’t irritate my skin whatsoever. Definitely recommend!
Ipswich
Dr Botanicals Advanced Anti-Oxidant Superfood Facial Oil and Ultra-Repair Overnight Regenerating Treatment uploaded by Chloe Q.
I have recently purchased the Moroccan Rose Superfood Oil. Wow, it’s amazing. It doesn’t leave your skin greasy, it gives you a dewy glow. I would 100% buy it again. It is pricey; but it’s worth the money.
Caernarfon
IN LOVE WITH THIS FACIAL OIL oh my😍😍😍 the smell is absolutely amazing one of the best facial oils i have used, gentle and easy to apply and very affordable!
Dundee, Dundee
Amazing stuff!! Use it every day and will continue to use it! If I forget anything in my skincare routine it won’t be this
Albrighton
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! DR Botanicals is a favourite of mine their products are all fab! I could not recommend them enough 💓
Ask a question to the Influenster community...