BY DR BOTANICALS

At Dr Botanicals we believe in the power of nature. The way we formulate our products is what really sets us apart in only using the finest ingredients from around the world. Products from nature, made with love. Our Micellar Cleansing Water lifts off makeup and impurities with advanced cleansing agents while leaving skin invigorated and revitalized. Infused with Wild Water Mint and Honey, which help to avoid stripping the skin of its natural oils, and aim to leave the skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Our intensive night time masque that soothes, lifts and regenerates while you sleep. Papaya is rich in minerals and sugars, as well as Vitamins C and B-group. It's known for its skin soothing, conditioning and regenerating properties on the skin. Jojoba Oil enhances the skins natural suppleness and elasticity. Sweet Almond Oil is renown for its smoothing, softening and moisturizing properties, containing essential fatty acids as well as vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E. see more...

Dr Botanicals Advanced Anti-Oxidant Superfood Facial Oil and Ultra-Repair Overnight Regenerating Treatment
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Note-this is for the Dr. Botanicals Moroccan Rose facial oil. It is my favorite facial oil I've tried so far. I have really dry skin and this works wonders. It's not super hydrating and it feels a little sticky almost upon first application, but after a minute it settles into your skin and leaves it feeling softer. It also smells AMAZING.
Sarah R.
Turpin, OK
I received the Moroccan rose superfood facial oil in my newest Glossybox. I’ve been using it daily and it has made a huge difference in my skin! It’s very gentle and my skin looks and feels so much better. I’m not a huge fan of the scent but that’s my only complaint.
Ellie (.
I really like the superfoods oil and it absorbs so easily into my skin! Was a little worried about putting oil on my face at first but it isn’t ‘oily’ at all! It makes my face so soft and fresh looking! I love this stuff!
Laura C.
Nottinghamshire
This is not actually the one I have but it's not finding it. I have the Moroccan Rose superior facial oil and it is amazing. It smells so, so good. I use it at night and feel it really helps with my dry spots. I use it quite sparingly though as it is a little expensive.
Patricia D.
Really great smell to this and amazing that it’s vegan too! The texture was a lot thinner than I thought it would be but for a first timer I am overall happy. I am in love with the smell and will definitely buy again!

Can’t really comment too much on the long term benefits yet as I’ve used it today for the first time. Feels nice on the skin and dries/soaks into the skin completely so no oily layer left over.

Marked a point down purely because it’s reacted slightly to my sensitive skin however there aren’t many products that don’t
Sarah A.
Bodmin
I have really dry skin and after a day of wearing makeup there's nothing I enjoy more than moisturising my face and this oil really does the job. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, hydrated and looks glowing:
Victoria Y.
London
I use the rose infused oil which is for complexion and i really like it it doesn’t make your face feel oily at all just really clean and fresh I have definitly noticed a lot of my fine lines reduce and my blemishes seem a lot lighter. It is pretty expensive but I think it’s worth it if you have bad blemishes you want to try and reduce
Danielle R.
Wigston, Leicester
I love this. I'd never really dabbled in facial oils before but I'm converted after using this. The rose one smells lovely, especially considering o usually hate rose scents. It's definitely improved my skin, it's so much more hydrated now.
Johanna L.
I've been using Dr Botanicals Moroccan rose facial oil, and it's brilliant. The smell is out of this world, really amazing. And the actual product is more like an essence or water consistency rather than an oil. Sinks right into the skin and makes it look amazing! Even skin tone, fresh and radiant!
Jennifer C.
Wyke, bradford
This facial oil is a great addition to my skin care routine. It goes a long way and doesn’t take forever to rub in. It feels greasy at first but soon goes away. I would recommend this oil if you need a bit more hydration in your routine. It smells lovely as well.

back