Dr Botanicals Advanced Anti-Oxidant Superfood Facial Oil and Ultra-Repair Overnight Regenerating Treatment uploaded by Chloe Q.

BY DR BOTANICALS

At Dr Botanicals we believe in the power of nature. The way we formulate our products is what really sets us apart in only using the finest ingredients from around the world. Products from nature, made with love. Our Micellar Cleansing Water lifts off makeup and impurities with advanced cleansing agents while leaving skin invigorated and revitalized. Infused with Wild Water Mint and Honey, which help to avoid stripping the skin of its natural oils, and aim to leave the skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Our intensive night time masque that soothes, lifts and regenerates while you sleep. Papaya is rich in minerals and sugars, as well as Vitamins C and B-group. It's known for its skin soothing, conditioning and regenerating properties on the skin. Jojoba Oil enhances the skins natural suppleness and elasticity. Sweet Almond Oil is renown for its smoothing, softening and moisturizing properties, containing essential fatty acids as well as vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Patricia D.
Really great smell to this and amazing that it’s vegan too! The texture was a lot thinner than I thought it would be but for a first timer I am overall happy. I am in love with the smell and will definitely buy again!

Can’t really comment too much on the long term benefits yet as I’ve used it today for the first time. Feels nice on the skin and dries/soaks into the skin completely so no oily layer left over.

Marked a point down purely because it’s reacted slightly to my sensitive skin however there aren’t many products that don’t
Chloe Q.
Ipswich
I have recently purchased the Moroccan Rose Superfood Oil. Wow, it’s amazing. It doesn’t leave your skin greasy, it gives you a dewy glow. I would 100% buy it again. It is pricey; but it’s worth the money.
Sarah A.
Bodmin , Cornwall
I have really dry skin and after a day of wearing makeup there's nothing I enjoy more than moisturising my face and this oil really does the job. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, hydrated and looks glowing: