by Dr Botanicals

At Dr Botanicals we believe in the power of nature. The way we formulate our products is what really sets us apart in only using the finest ingredients from around the world. Products from nature, made with love. Our Micellar Cleansing Water lifts off makeup and impurities with advanced cleansing agents while leaving skin invigorated and revitalized. Infused with Wild Water Mint and Honey, which help to avoid stripping the skin of its natural oils, and aim to leave the skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Our intensive night time masque that soothes, lifts and regenerates while you sleep. Papaya is rich in minerals and sugars, as well as Vitamins C and B-group. It's known for its skin soothing, conditioning and regenerating properties on the skin. Jojoba Oil enhances the skins natural suppleness and elasticity. Sweet Almond Oil is renown for its smoothing, softening and moisturizing properties, containing essential fatty acids as well as vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E.

What is the best overnight acne treatment?
Start your review of Dr Botanicals Advanced Anti-Oxidant Superfood Facial Oil and Ultra-Repair Overnight Regenerating Treatment!
Chattanooga, TN
Dr Botanicals Advanced Anti-Oxidant Superfood Facial Oil and Ultra-Repair Overnight Regenerating Treatment uploaded by Thia B.
Note-this is for the Dr. Botanicals Moroccan Rose facial oil. It is my favorite facial oil I've tried so far. I have really dry skin and this works wonders. It's not super hydrating and it feels a little sticky almost upon first application, but after a minute it settles into your skin and leaves it feeling softer. It also smells AMAZING.
Dry / Large Pores, Puffiness, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Portage , MI
Dr Botanicals Advanced Anti-Oxidant Superfood Facial Oil and Ultra-Repair Overnight Regenerating Treatment uploaded by Ashlie L.
I received this product in my June Ipsy Glam Bag. I hardly used face oils due to how bad I’ll break out, but so far this one has done its wonders.. ( also my favorite ) it’s not super hydrated and settles Into your skin, Ive noticed a difference In my skin within the first couple of weeks using this product.
Sensitive / Acne, Fine Lines
Liberal, KS
I received the Moroccan rose superfood facial oil in my newest Glossybox. I’ve been using it daily and it has made a huge difference in my skin! It’s very gentle and my skin looks and feels so much better. I’m not a huge fan of the scent but that’s my only complaint.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
I really like the superfoods oil and it absorbs so easily into my skin! Was a little worried about putting oil on my face at first but it isn’t ‘oily’ at all! It makes my face so soft and fresh looking! I love this stuff!
Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Wigston, Leicester
Dr Botanicals Advanced Anti-Oxidant Superfood Facial Oil and Ultra-Repair Overnight Regenerating Treatment uploaded by Danielle R.
I love this. I'd never really dabbled in facial oils before but I'm converted after using this. The rose one smells lovely, especially considering o usually hate rose scents. It's definitely improved my skin, it's so much more hydrated now.
Dry, Sensitive / Large Pores, Redness, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
I've been using Dr Botanicals Moroccan rose facial oil, and it's brilliant. The smell is out of this world, really amazing. And the actual product is more like an essence or water consistency rather than an oil. Sinks right into the skin and makes it look amazing! Even skin tone, fresh and radiant!
Merseyside, Merseyside
I have combination skin. Very dry areas around my nose and sometimes on my chin. After 3 days of using this it was gone. I apply every evening after removing my makeup. It smells amazing and feels it too. But the results.. well...wow
Oily, Dry, Combination / Redness / Fine Lines
Nottinghamshire
This is not actually the one I have but it's not finding it. I have the Moroccan Rose superior facial oil and it is amazing. It smells so, so good. I use it at night and feel it really helps with my dry spots. I use it quite sparingly though as it is a little expensive.
Dry, Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles
Aylesford
I've not been using this product too long but I'm already seeing and feeling a huge deference to my skin. It's hydrated, soft and glowing. Even my partner commented on how fresh my skin looks. I'm looking forward to the results after a few more weeks use.
Combination / Redness, Fine Lines / Fine Lines
Millington, York
This is ultimately my favourite facial oil I’ve ever used. The smell is just absolutely incredible, I have never had such an amazing smelling beauty product in my entire life. It makes my skin feel super soft and hydrated especially in the winter months! I love it!!
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Dark Circles