BY DR. BRONNER'S

Get a close, comfortable shave with organic ingredients that nourish and cleanse the skin! Like organic shikakai powder from India, used there for centuries on hair and body. And fair trade & organic sugar from Paraguay, giving our Shaving Soaps a delightful caramel color and aroma, moisturizing and soothing naturally. These are blended carefully with our coconut-olive-hemp castile soap baseÌÎå¬our soapmaking tradition!

SUGGESTED USES

Our Organic Shaving Soaps are great for both men and women. Squirt a little bit of Shaving Soap onto your hands (about the size of a nickel) and rub them together for a good lather. Apply to face-underarms-legs and continue to rub soap into skin and hair, enhancing the lather and preparing skin for a good, clean shave. Works best right out of the shower—when skin is moist and hairs are soft!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Sucrose*, Organic White Grape Juice, Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Shikakai Powder, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

Review (1)
Kristen M.
Lawrence, KS
I was very disappointed in this shave cream. It’s very very runny, therefore it all just sores out of the tube, rather than coming out in a controlled manner. It lathers just barely more than Dr. Bronners regular liquid soap. For an $8 price point, I don’t think it’s worth it. When I run out I think I will go back to using my Dr. Bronners soap to shave. The one pro: it does smell good.