Dr Bonners 83865 Organic Spearment Liquid Soap Pump uploaded by natalie H.Dr Bonners 83865 Organic Spearment Liquid Soap Pump uploaded by Alice S.

BY DR BONNERS

Certified fair trade. The goal of this generation is to take the environmental & social ideals that Dr. Bronner espoused on his labels and apply them to our sphere of influence, for example by going both organic and fair trade. We know and do right by the farmers and workers who produce the materials that go into our soaps. No detergents. No foaming agents. Organic shikakai comes from the seed pods of the small south Asian tree Acacia Concinna and has been used for over 1000 years in India as a gentle conditioning cleanser for both skin and hair. We extract the shikakai in organic sugar and grape juice which have excellent humectant (moisturizing) qualities, and combine with Dr. Bronner's castile soap base for rich emollient lather. Over 150 years & 5 generations of soap excellence. Certified under the national organic program. Did you know that organic sugar is one of the best things you can use on your skin? Whereas salt pulls water out of the skin, sugar puts it back in. So in addition to giving our soaps a wonderful caramel aroma and color, they also make sure that the skin of your face and body is hydrated and super-soft and smooth. 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. www. drbronner.com. fair for life. USDA organic. 100% biodegradable. In the spirit of Dr. Emanuel Bronner's vision of constructive capitalism, Dr. Bronner's now sources all main ingredients from certified Fair Trade and organic sources. These are coconut, palm, olive, jojoba, hemp and mint oils that account together for over 95% of agricultural raw materials. Our goal of going organic and fair trade is to ensure that everyone along our supply chains - farmers, farm workers and workers in processing - receives fair compensation. Also all farming and processing should be done in a way that minimizes harm to the environment and sustains fertility and productivity of the land by organic means. The Bronner family does right by all its employees. Executive compensation is at 5 to 1, meaning that no one earns more than five times any other. All employees receive up to 25% of their salary as a bonus every year, get 15% of their salary as profit sharing for retirement, and have 100% free health care for themselves and their families. IMO's Fair for Life certification is the fair trade gold standard that focuses on entire companies and all their major ingredient supply chains. Fair for Life distinguishes fully dedicated fair trade brands versus those offering just a few fair trade products often with minimal fair trade content. Fair Trade Olive Oil: Olive oil imparts velvety smoothness to our soaps. In early 2007, Dr. Bronner's began sourcing 90% of our olive oils needs from Palestinian producers near the West Bank town of Jenin. There, the trading firm Canaan Fair Trade was founded by Palestinians who support peaceful co-existence with Israel and see profitable olive farming as one means of improving Palestinians' economic situation. In honor of Dr. Bronner and the peace that the olive t see more...

Buy on Amazon
April M.
I love this so much! The peppermint makes your skin feel really fresh and smells great. You can use this for hair, face, body and also cleaning. This is very good for sensitive skin. A little bit goes a long way.
Jacqueline D.
Hamilton, NJ
Love this soap! I started using because my tattoo shop recommended I use this brand and scent specifically. It has helped speed up my healing, now I just use it all the time. I get it at Whole Foods and it is around 4 dollars there so if there is a Whole Foods near you go get it there!
Alice S.
Love this soap. Its just really great. I have used it on my fave as well. No issues with breaking out. It smells fantastic and lasted me...well not that long because i use it daily. Dr. Bronners win!
natalie H.
Garner, NC
One of Meghan Markle's favorite and now mine too.It is amazing and great for sensitive or dry skin or if you have eczema. A must have you can thank me later