Dr Bonners 83853 Rose Castile Liquid Soap uploaded by Gisela Q.Dr Bonners 83853 Rose Castile Liquid Soap uploaded by katie a.

BY DR BONNERS

Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Rose Description: Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps: 18-in-1 Hemp Rose. Made with organic oils No foaming agents Enjoy 1 soap for 18 different uses! Guaranteed pure potassium castile soap and 100% vegetarian Soap is made by saponifying a fat or oil with a strong alkali. A fat or oil is a triglyceride, which means that three fatty acids of various carbon lengths are attached to a glycerine backbone. The strong alkali is either sodium (for bars) or potassium (for liquids) hydroxide. The saponification process is a simple one-step reaction with no waste generated: the glycerine is split off from the fatty acids, and the fatty acids combine with the sodium or potassium to form soap, while the hydroxide forms water. The result is soap, glycerin and water (no alkali remains). Quality soap-making consists in great part in choosing the right proportions of the right oils with their different fatty acids. Most commercial soaps skimp on quality because of cost, and use lots of tallow from beef fat with a little bit of coconut or palm kernel oil. Our unsurpassed soaps use olive, hemp, and palm oils instead of tallow, and use three to four times more coconut oil than commercial soaps. Saponified coconut oil generates high-lather cleansing even in hard water because it has shorter-chain saturated fatty acids. Hemp, olive, and palm based soaps make a mild, smooth, creamy lather, because these oils contain longer chain unsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Dr. Bronner's makes a higher quality soap in other ways as well. Unlike most commercial soapmakers who distill the glycerin out of their soaps to sell, we retain it in our soap for its superb moisturizing qualities. We also superfat our soap with olive fatty acid, which both ensures that there is no free alkali, and lowers the pH, making a milder, smoother lather. We use rosemary extract and plant-derived vitamin antioxidants to protect freshness (the rosemary is effective at 0.005%, so it contributes absolutely no scent). We do not add any chelating agents, dyes, whiteners, or synthetic fragrances. We use only 100% pure high quality essential oils. Our liquid soaps are so concentrated that they are only a few percent away from being a solid, which ecologically saves on packaging materials. They are a superb value, costing less than less-concentrated inferior detergent body-wash "liquid soaps." Our soaps are most popular for at-home washing, but they also are the choice when camping and hiking, as our soaps are so biodegradable and nature-friendly. Dr. Bronner's soaps have spread by quality and word of mouth alone into virtually every health food store in the country. Unsolicited articles raving about our soaps have appeared in magazines and newspapers as diverse as Natural Health, Outdoor Gear, Vogue, The Washington Post, The Chicago Tribune, The Associated Press, The Wall Street Journal, Parenting and New Age. Free Of 100% Cruelty Free No animal. see more...

Kyra L.
Aurora , IL
I have tried this soap in almost every sense available and this one is amazing. The subtle hints of rose that makes for a nice soothing bath. I usually just place a few squirts into my bath and its amazing and I feel like I'm getting clean without the actually need for scrubbing my body. Be sure to dilute this product because skin irritation can occure.
Chryel S.
Baltimore
I use Dr. Bonner peppermint liquid soap to wash my hair and use to clean my makeup brushes. It does a great job on getting the makeup out and leave my brushes smelling good and clean. It’s affordable and I can find it in natural hair and food store; Target, Walmart etc
Carina R.
I love love love Dr. Bonners everything, but the rose castile soap is my all time number one favorite product by them! The smell is so romantic and unlike these eucalyptus soap it leave your skin soft ! I dont only use this for my body I use it in my washer as detergent and dish soap and for cleaning ! This product gets 5 starts and I defiantly recommend to all my friends and famimy !
Sherella G.
Hands down the best soap I have ever used. One only needs the smallest amount for the richest, sudsiest lather. One bottle usually lasts me a few months and it is also a great multipurpose soap to cleanse makeup brushes and beauty blenders too!
Kaitlyn O.
Seneca, SC
This is the best thing I've ever used to wash my face with. It only takes a couple drops and the bottle lasts forever! It is extremely affordable. It has helped my face so much. I will definitely purchase this product over and over.
Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
I bought this product at Marshalls. I use this liquid soap when I take a shower. I love the product. This leaves my skin clean, and fresh. This product is organic, and no animal tested.
Courtney D.
I absolutely love this Castile soap scent! Dr. Bronner's has always been a staple in my cabinet, even in my kitchen but this scent I use specifically for beauty products because I'm really obsessed with roses. Cleanses very gently. I can use it for my hair sometimes but I mainly use it to cleanse my body and face. Along with other gentle cleansing products it helps prevent me from being irritated, as my skin is easily prone to full body flair ups.
katie a.
Odenton, MD
So I know this beauty has been around for a long time but omg I love this multi-year soap. I used it to wash my hand, body, face, and in my laundry. YOU can use it for washing the floor, cleaning and washing your pets. This one smells amazing just like roses. I can't wait to try more of the other scents.
Rose L.
OMG!!! This soap is the best for everything and anything. The bottles give you a lot of ideas to use this for. It doesn't lather up alot, but it gets everything squeeky clean. I even use this when I make my own laundry soap. It's the perfect soap and I buy it in bulk gallon bottles as I use it for the house.
Littie G.
Canton, OH
I love this product I got the medium sized soap and its so worth it. It makes my hair and skin feel clean but not stripped. I just wish it had a. But more of a scent