BY DR. BRONNER'S

Sweet to the body and planet! Fair trade & organic sugar gives our Organic Pump Soaps a rich caramel color and sweet scent. The sugar combines with organic white grape juice to keep your skin nourished, hydrated and smooth. Organic coconut-olive-hemp oils blend for a creamy castile lather & our soapmaking tradition!

SUGGESTED USES

4-in-1 Organic Pump Soaps are good for washing hands, face, body & hair & place by your sink or in the shower! To wash hair work one pump of Organic Pump Soap into wet hair until it lathers, then rub and rinse. Repeat for thicker or longer hair. After washing, follow up with a lightly acidic conditioning rinse, like Dr. Bronner's Citrus Organic Hair Rinse to leave hair silky smooth! Don't have our Organic Hair Rinse? Use diluted apple cider vinegar or lemon juice! OK!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Sucrose*, Organic White Grape Juice, Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Organic Shikakai Powder, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

Lauren D.
San Diego
This is a really good face wash! Dr Bronners original soap is really good for the face too because it is a pure soap but sometimes the castile one can be too drying. This one solves that problem! The sugar is a humectant and the consistency is thicker so this soap is really moisturizing.
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
I have the peppermint scent which I use in my kitchen to wash my hands. Since dish soaps tend to dry my hands, this soap solved my problem! It leaves my hands squeaky clean and with a wonderful scent that is appropriate for the kitchen too! I did not notice it taking longer to wash out though. I love that it lathers well and has the right consistency. Not too thick or too thin. And of course, you can't beat the fact that it is fair trade and organic!
Sydney S.
I love using this soap in my everyday life. Although, I probably won't purchase the Tea Tree again for purely the scent. I would purchase it again for the sheer benefit of tea tree oil and its antibacterial properties. This is great for keeping your hands clean and helping the environment around  you at the same time!