Dr. Barbara Sturm Sun Drops

by Dr. Barbara Sturm

Formulated with powerful SPF 50, this innovative, light-textured sun serum is like a parasol for your complexion. Alongside SPF 50, which shields your skin from the sun's damaging rays, Sun Drops also contains an active complex of cassia extract, vitamin E and beta-glucan, which provide further protection and promote the regeneration of damaged cell structures. Used undiluted or mixed with your chosen face cream, this is the protection your complexion is crying out for.

How do these drops work? What are they for? ————————-
Is this product worth the hype and money?
I have sensitive skin especially when I’m in the sun. Does this product help and is it worth the price ?
Start your review of Dr. Barbara Sturm Sun Drops!
Mackenzie S.
Durham, NC
Dr. Barbara Sturm Sun Drops uploaded by Mackenzie S.
Barbara Sturm’s SPF Drops are (shockingly) a sunscreen distributed in a dropper format. Since the SPF is so fluid, it’s possible to drop these into your regular daily moisturizer to give it some sun protection; however, doing this would dilute the sunscreen and make it less than the SPF 50 advertised. Wanting the full protection, I applied this directly to my face. I was surprised how far a single drop stretched when I rubbed it into my skin. The fluid felt hydrating and didn’t give my skin the dreaded sweaty feeling so common with sunscreens. It applied slightly white but quickly absorbed into my skin and did not leave a cast. Importantly, this sunscreen didn’t break out my extremely breakout-prone and sunscreen-phobic face. As much as I like this sunscreen, I cannot imagine a world in which $145 is a remotely reasonable price for sunscreen. Additionally, the dropper format, which is the selling point of the sunscreen, is SUPER messy, meaning I spill at least as much of the product as I actually get on my face. If I spent over $100 on a single product, I don’t want to lose a single drop!
Dana G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This sunscreen is so light weight and hydrates my skin. This is my last step in my skin routine it is pricey but it help with just more than just sun screen. It help with anti - aging and helps calm the skin. Also I love how it is safe to use during pregnancy.
Viktoriya K.
Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Barbara Sturm Sun Drops uploaded by Viktoriya K.
Best! Best! Best!!! No stickiness, no white lines, just perfect for all skin types! It’s the best off all I’ve tried! My skin love it and doesn’t look oily. I would buy it again!❤️❤️❤️I’ve been looking for a long time for my best product with SPF.
Nataliya M.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
Dr. Barbara Sturm Sun Drops uploaded by Nataliya M.
New fav liquid umbrella for my face. It’s light weight, non-sticky, leaves zero white cast, doesn’t break me out and doesn’t have that distinct sunscreen smell. I saw a lot of negative reviews about the sun drops appearing from moments that makeup on top it pills a lot. Yes, it is. And I know how to avoid it. Just put a very thin layer of drops. Let it absorb. Then move ahead with your foundation (without any primer) or concealer in small buffing motions (beauty blender will be the best).
Nicole B.
Raleigh, NC
Dr. Barbara Sturm Sun Drops uploaded by Nicole B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product! Love that it doesn’t break me out and its so light. You need just a few drops to cover the whole face. Best sunblock so far! Its pricey but for me totally worth it. Its not sticky or anything like that. Would recommend this and you should definitely try it for yourself!
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
If you hate applying sunscreen everyday (especially to your face), then look no further. These sun drops from Dr. Sturm are ingenious! They give you ample protection, zero flashback in photos, no white cast, no residue, etc. and you can add a few drops of this into your moisturizer, primer, face oil, serum, etc. the possibilities are limitless. But whatever skincare product you add them to makes it super-easy to apply. There is no offensive fragrance and it doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy at all. I find that these drops are gentle enough to even apply in my orbital region, which is super impressive because this is the one and only sunscreen that I have encountered that doesn’t irritate my orbital region or my eyes (I am a contact wearer with sensitive, combination skin). I feel like this sunscreen is the universal solution for those of us that can’t stand traditional sunscreens. It is amazing stuff and is realty and truly worth every penny.
Samantha R.
Lake Isabella, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is a really good sunscreen that protects my skin from the sun and it works really well underneath my makeup.
Karina N.
These sun drops really help protect me from the sun! I like how it glides on to my skin and how it feels light weight on my skin. It doesn’t get cakey which I like a lot and also is good for my skin which is a plus!
Jaclyn H.
Brookings, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
This works so well. I didn't think it would work so good but it did. Very easy to use and will definitely repurchase! Clears my pores super well! Very glowy skin.
Amanda S.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
Purchased at: bluemercury
All time go to in the summer. A little pricy for sunscreen but the proprietary ingredients skullcap and purslane make it worth every penny. It even smells like sunscreen!! If you are serious about sun care and having strict anti aging routine... you need this!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...