Dr. Barbara Sturm Night Serum 1.01 oz/ 30 mL

by Dr. Barbara Sturm

A hyaluronic acid serum that boosts skin's nightly regeneration phase to help repair its barrier function and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Pores, Dryness, and Loss of Firmness and ElasticityFormulation: Lightweight SerumHighlighted Ingredients:- Extracts from Poria Cocos and Beta-Glucan: Help support skin barrier function- Plankton Extract: Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles- Senna Alata Extract: Supports the skin's natural reparative process. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates.

What are the key benefits to using this??
Start your review of Dr. Barbara Sturm Night Serum 1.01 oz/ 30 mL!
Karina N.
This product is a lifesaver! When I do my night routine and put this on, my skin soaks it up in seconds! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and I absolutely love it! I have only been using it for a week and I already see a difference! This product is a must have at night!
Livia F.
Stratford, CT
I only tried a sample, but it isn’t something I would put on my skin more than once. It smelled very strongly of alcohol when I opened the package, which makes me very nervous. And for such a crazy price point - there are other hyaluronic acid serums that aren’t full of denatured alcohol for less than a third of the cost of this one. Hard pass from me.
Andrea M.
santamonica
Dr. Barbara Sturm Night Serum 1.01 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Andrea M.
Incredible product ! Use it every night, makes my skin clear and smooth. Perfect for hydration of your face
Kat C.
Wauwatosa, WI
I got a sample of this in a gift bag, and as soon as it was gone bought a full-size. It makes my skin incredibly smooth and clear, and any dark spots I have completely disappear by the next morning. Although the directions call for a full pipette I try to use a little less so that I don’t use the bottle too quickly.
Tessa P.
Manchester, Lancashire
Dr. Barbara Sturm Night Serum 1.01 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Tessa P.
Glad I tried a sample of this before buying as its expensive! It’s a lovely textured serum but not so much better than mid range brands so I’m not sure that I’d splash out. Didn’t irritate my skin despite good concentration of active ingredients.
Heliz C.
Jena, Thüringen
Dr. Barbara Sturm Night Serum 1.01 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Heliz C.
Powerful serum for radiantly beautiful skin During the night, the skin regenerates and rejuvenates, producing collagen and growth hormones, while the concentration of the skin-damaging stress hormone cortisol decreases. The Night Serum from Dr. Barbara Sturm supports and strengthens the skin's nocturnal renewal process - allow your skin a restful sleep. While cotton thistle extract increases the protective barrier and moisture level of dry and stressed skin, senna alata extract with its antioxidant properties helps to counteract premature skin aging caused by UV rays. The Poria coconut extract used in traditional Chinese medicine has an astringent, toning and calming effect by balancing the neuropeptides responsible for irritation. In addition, the serum with beta-glucan reduces redness and offers protection against oxidation and irritation with the anti-aging power ingredient Purslane. Dr. Barbara Sturm's highly concentrated mixture of high and low molecular weight hyaluronic acid optimally replenishes the skin's moisture stores over the night. Wake up in the morning to fresh, smooth, and healthy looking skinSturm Foods[product:dr-barbara-sturm-night-serum-101-oz/-30-ml] Sturm FoodsSephora
Kübra K.
München, Bayern
This is SO good. If you have the money, you will really enjoy this. It leaves your skin very moisturised the next day. I really love the feeling of plump skin when using this. It is very pricey, but also very enjoyable.
Sofia S.
Dr. Barbara Sturm Night Serum 1.01 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Sofia S.
This is one of the best serums I’ve ever tried! It’s very expensive but it really is incredible!
Tatiana A.
New Castle
Really loving how my skin got softer with this serum. Love to wake up and see myself refreshed. But the price is very high for the product
Ceilidh F.
Saanichton, BC
I was hoping not to love this since it’s pricey. But I actually loved how it went on, it was super fluid and a little went a long way. It felt nice on the skin and absorbed well. My skin didn’t have any negative reactions to it either which was nice as my skin will sometimes freak out trying new products.