Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum

by Dr. Barbara Sturm

Hyaluronic Serum

Did this have a “wow” Factor? Meaning, you felt it had a noticeable difference?
What results have you seen with this product?
How does this compare to the ordinary ?
Start your review of Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum!
Los Angeles, CA
This hyaluronic acid has a nice weighty touch to it that simultaneously feels lightweight on the skin. I like the combined effect of the purslane with hyaluronic acid, it makes my skin feel hydrated, refreshed, and plumped. It is a nice extra step during these cooler winter months to maintain my skin’s moisture barrier. I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes, however I would not personally purchase this as I think there are more budget-friendly options out there that deliver similar results. The bottle definitely makes for a nice shelfie though!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum uploaded by Lenny V.
I’m gonna give this 5-stars despite many negative reviews online because it really did wow me. My skin it looks amazing after use, and within only a week of using the full regimen I feel great. #VoxBox #Winterskincare
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This is hands down one of my favorite products. I know a lot of people have mixed feelings on this due to the price point. However, this has become a staple product in my routine. This serum is gentle and immediately penetrates my skin instantly leaving it plump and hydrated. This is the only product that my skin literally drinks up. I always lock it in with a good moisturizer and ever since I started using this, I’ve noticed that my skin has been glowing. I’ve tried other hyaluronic serums and none of them compare to this one! I wish the price point wasn’t so high but I think of skincare as an investment and I believe this product is worth it!
Redding, CT
It created a nice barrier after it set in. I'm used to using Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair and Dr Barbara Sturm's hyaluronic serum isn't as slick or glossy. Estee Lauder's ANR seems more hydrating based on the feel, but this product may have been more effective in combating my dry skin. I received this as part of a VoxBox, in good timing too. It did stop my skin from flaking. I'd give it five stars if it wasn't so much $$.
Naples, Florida
I tried this product because it was a hot topic item with influencers and highly rated. The honest truth is that it’s extremely over priced and is not any more effective than other more reasonable priced hylaronic serums. It was gentle on my skin and had no issues with the product itself, I just wish I knew how overated it was before I spent $200+! Also, makeup doesn’t set well on top of this product- I only used at night.
Prattville , AL
I admit this serum can cause major sticker shock, but I love it for its efficiency! What makes this serum a standout is it has both long- and short-chain hyaluronic molecules to penetrate every layer of the skin, meaning it delivers short-term and long-term improvement to your skin. The highly-concentrated formula instantly plumps skin and delivers a glow, while fighting the formation of fine lines and wrinkles in the future.
Bronx , NY
Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum uploaded by Anastasiya M.
Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum uploaded by Anastasiya M.
Honestly I was so skeptical about this face serum first and didn’t think it will really works but results shock me ! After testing for couple of weeks my skin feels more lifted and my face wrinkles start to go away ! Only downside it’s a price but this product is amazing. I would recommend for aging skin #Dr. Barbara Sturm ReviewItbadge[product:dr.-barbara-sturm-hyaluronic-serum]
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
If you're going to splurge on a hyaluronic acid serum this is the one - it makes the skin really hydrated, plump, and juicy while being lightweight and melting into the skin without any stickiness. It's also very gentle. that's at a whopping $300 this is ridiculously expensive and there are equally good hyaluronic products out there that won't cost you as much.
Saint Paul, MN
Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum uploaded by Elizabeth A.
I was so excited to try this system, especially this serum & honest to God this is like a miracle serum. It makes me skin so silky & evens out my skin tone. I literally need zero foundation with this serum. In my attached photo, there is no foundation & no filter.
WA
I do use the Darker Skin Tones HYA and I have no complaints about any of Dr. Sturm's products. I truly am satisfied with every product I buy from her. It's consistency sinks into your skin immediately and the hydration levels are phenomenal. If you think the price tag is too high, it really is worth every dollar. You truly get what you pay for and it has been my holy grail product along with all of her serums. I am converted and surprised with my results.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...