Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum

by Dr. Barbara Sturm

Hyaluronic Serum

How does this product compare to all the other hyaluronic serum products out there? Too many to count and I want to commit to something with proven results.
Why do you think this product, along with her skincare Line in general, is so incredibly expensive?
Can you please let me know if this serum is good on dry skin? Thank you!
Start your review of Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum!
Preston, Lancashire
Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum uploaded by Irina G.
I have received 2 very generous sachets of this serum and I’m using it every day for about one week. It’s very hydrated and nourishing, leaves skin supple, brighter and glowing, smooth to touch and feels very refreshing. It does not irritate eyes at all and feels very calming and gentle to the skin. I would recommend.
I think this is hands down the best Hyaluronic acid serum I’ve used. It’s so nice and plumping. I had a mini but not repurchasing because of the cost.
Buckinghamshire, Beakonsfield
For £230 (!) you can get Dr Sturm’s Hyaluronic Acid Serum which contains: ☢ Butylene Glycol: a humectant that may be irritating to the skin, eyes, and/or nasal passages in sensitive individuals. ☢ Phenoxyethanol: a preservative linked to reactions ranging from eczema to life-threatening allergic reactions. ☢ Potassium Sorbate: another preservative which may lead to eye irritation and contact dermatitis.
London
Ok so this is not cheap. But it’s also not lying - this is the most incredible hydrating serum. It really is the white t shirt of a skin care routine and I cannot recommend it enough.
London
Giving it 4 stars because it is so expensive! I loved this so much however, other brands do just as good ones for less expense.
Sheffield
I’ve only used this product a handful of times but it’s purely because of how expensive it is. The times I’ve used it, it’s definitely improved my skins texture and allows makeup to be applied seamlessly.
07747 Jena, DE
Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum uploaded by Heliz C.
I adore this miracle serum The Hyaluronic Serum, nice rich consistency, no odor, feels great on my skin. Purchased the one ounce, this size should take me a while to finish as I only put a couple of drops on my face at night. Using after my regimen consisting of Dr.Barbara Sturm foam cleanser, P50 then Hyaluronic serum, Good C Vitamin C serum, Women’s Cream Rich. My skin is drier now I have made a move to a much colder climate. Even though it is I need to keep this serum away from my t-zone, otherwise tiny whiteheads appear. Also, you don’t need a full pipette for this wonderful skincare product to make your skin glowDr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum Sturm'sSephora Sephora
Dearborn Hts, MI
Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum uploaded by Heather J.
Purchased at: Sephora
🚨Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum💦 FACTS •Formulated with low and high molecules of hyaluronic acid, this product provides long and short term hydration. It also has “purslane” which is an antioxidant with vitamins A, C, and E. This targets wrinkles that are caused by dehydration. MY THOUGHTS •I absolutely LOVE the results of this product. It plumps my skin, smooths out my forehead fine lines, and it truly does provide short and long term hydration. My face always feels so smooth after this, I can always count on it when I’m extra dry and need hydration and a ✨glow✨. The ONLY problem here is the price 😩 RATE •With that being said, I do have to rate this product a 3️⃣/5️⃣. This is ONLY because of the price- this 1 oz bottle is $100 USD. If this product were more affordable it would easily be a 5/5, the ingredients and results from it are incredible.
Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum uploaded by Ker R.
Lo estado probando y me ah gustado a mi parecer si eh visto cambios :) me gusta mucho su presentación
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Raleigh, NC
Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum uploaded by Nicole B.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite product from her line. Make my skin glow and doesn’t make me look dull anymore. Helped with my dry skin and inflammation. Love this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum ? I think it's too much expensive for hyaluronic acid, what do you think? Have you ever tried?
Dee A. il y a un an
Haven't tried this specific one but I did try her face cream (rich version) and the glow drops and I can say that Sturm is the most overrated brand in skincare! She must have deep pockets. I just ordered the Exuviance Anti Pollution essence (Amazon Prime) which is apparently the closest dupe to Sturm's HA serum. The Honest Beauty mist is also a dupe to both her HA and mist. The Babor enzyme cleaner is 100% the same in formulation as hers too for more than half the price ... you're welcome lol ✊