Dr. Barbara Sturm Glow Drops

by Dr. Barbara Sturm

A product of Dr. Barbara Sturm's non-invasive anti-ageing expertise and powerful - yet uncomplicated - formulas, Glow Drops will transform and revitalise tired, dull skin and restore its radiance. Making the complexion appear fresh and even, bistorta root extract perfects the colour and texture of skin, while pore-refining wild rose makes this smoother and more even. Alongside this, Dr. Sturm's key 'super plant' active purslane adds anti-inflammatory and antioxidative benefits, nourishing and protecting the skin. As well as long-term benefits, the serum contains light-reflecting pigments which instantly illuminate and work in perfect combination with Dr. Barbara Sturm's {Anti-Aging Primer}.

Is this product worth the money - I have very oily skin but can get dry patchy spots during the winter?
Is this worth the investment??
Start your review of Dr. Barbara Sturm Glow Drops!
Sierra S.
Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Barbara Sturm Glow Drops uploaded by Sierra S.
I was wary. Just grateful it doesn’t have glitter lol. I patted it on with the pads of my fingers. Piano style it absorbs well. Will see how it plays with my make up and other loopy skincare routines I’ve discovered for myself.
Tiffany W.
Paola, KS
Dr. Barbara Sturm Glow Drops uploaded by Tiffany W.
Does it get any better than this? I think not! There is definitely a reason every celebrity in the world with great skin credits it to these products. This is a product that instantly goes to work, it immediately hydrates your skin while nourishing and repairing at the same time. It goes on like silk, like literal silk. It's not heavy or sticky on your skin which is definitely important if you've ever been annoyed with a product that makes everything cling to your face! I love everything about this product I even appreciate that the packaging is sleek and streamlined. This is a definite luxury product and I will be saving up my moolah to purchase more products from this line. Dr. Barbara Sturm Glow Drops
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is not worth the price for me at all, sooo overpriced. I have dry skin and thought this gives to my skin (momentarily) some hydration and glow, it’s gone within minutes or after putting other products over it. I also had tried mixing this with foundation and it just doesn’t worked. I have other glowy products that really works and are super cheap compared to this.
Susan Q.
Dr. Barbara Sturm Glow Drops uploaded by Susan Q.
I hate how much I liked this product. The price is painful to my wallet, but I already know I will be purchasing it soon. So many great vitamins that really help glow from within. No makeup needed.
Tiffany A.
San Francisco, CA
Dr. Barbara Sturm Glow Drops uploaded by Tiffany A.
Purchased at: Goop
These drops are amazing. They protect your skin from environmental pollution and make it glow! My skin feels and looks so much healthier after using it a little while. It doesn’t have a scent which is better for the skin. The bottle is a pretty good size. I gave it a 4 out of 5 because it is so darn pricey.
Nicole B.
Raleigh, NC
Dr. Barbara Sturm Glow Drops uploaded by Nicole B.
Dr. Barbara Sturm Glow Drops uploaded by Nicole B.
Had this serum for a few months now and I'm half way done with it. its been amazing on my face. Not sticky and leaves your face glowing. Sometimes I use it as a primer before I apply my foundation and it leaves you glowing. I think its perfect for days when you wanna go out and not wear any makeup and have a good healthy glowing skin throughout the day! recommend this product! #love #glowup #glowdrops #cleanbeauty #glow #sturm #serum
Catherine J.
This is honestly probably my favorite thing from this brand! I was very impressed by how nice my skin looked after applying it. It gave me a nice Natural Glow. I enjoy applying it after my moisturizer before I go out and run some errands with just a little bit of mascara on. I also really like the fact that besides giving you a nice glow it also has added benefits for your skin.
Dani T.
Wantagh, NY
I purchased this product after seeing all the social media buzz and press around the brand.  While it did add radiance to my complexion, I dont think its any better than competitive products on the market at lower price points.  I applied it directly to my skin before applying makeup and also added it to my daily moisturizer for a dewy glow. It effective but since it is expensive, i save this product for special occasions so it lasts longer.
Melissa D.
These definitely go on smooth and add a nice, dewy glow to the face! Although after applying foundation the glow was not noticeable. They’re nice for a “no makeup” look but not sure if they’re worth the price point.
Meredith V.
New York
My absolute favorite product I own. Most effective formula I’ve ever used, it’s like food for the skin. Leaves skin feeling supple and baby soft. I wear them alone sometimes but also use them under/over my makeup
Ask a question to the Influenster community...