Dr. Barbara Sturm Enzyme Cleanser

by Dr. Barbara Sturm

An innovative way to cleanse, Dr. Barbara Sturm's Enzyme Cleanser is a cleansing foam and gentle enzymatic peel in one, gently exfoliating to remove dead, dulling skin cells and stimulate cell turnover to leave fresher, glowing skin. When mixed with water, the finely grained powder creates a soft foam when mixed with water, cleansing gently and preparing skin perfectly for optimal absorption of any actives you use afterwards. Removing rough or dry skin and minimising excess oil, Enzyme Cleanser leaves skin fresh, radiant and refined - use it two or three times a week to supplement your regular daily cleansing, or use it daily if you have oilier skin.

Just ordered this but I’m nervous to use it because it’s a very different medium being a powder. Any tricks to this?
Is this cleanser worth the money? How long does it last? I’m having trouble with spending so much on an exfoliant.
Is it worth the price?
Start your review of Dr. Barbara Sturm Enzyme Cleanser!
Jaclyn H.
Brookings, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
Hands down the best cleanser! I have acne prone skin and this is keeping my skin break out free! I absolutely am in love with this cleanser!
Laura M.
Dr. Barbara Sturm Enzyme Cleanser uploaded by Laura M.
I used this product while having a blemish in my forehead and cheek and the next morning they were completely gone! My skin felt hydrated and nourished! Will definitely be repurchasing and have already recommended to my friends.
Andréa C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've tried a lot of enzyme cleansers and they usually are just a little too harsh for me - including Tatcha's Enzyme Powder: Calming. I approach all Dr. Barbara Sturm's products with justified apprehension. Price aside, I side-eye just how heavily endorsed and gifted this brand is to celebrities. However, my friend at Space.nk swore up and down on this. She has never recommended something bad for me so I trusted her on this pricey suggestion. Wow. Just wow. It cleans the CRAP out of your skin. It is so soothing, it cleans so well and my skin is not left dehydrated from this. It is probably the best cleanser I have ever used. I use this when I wore a lot of makeup or after a workout. It really is an incredible wash. The price is high but there is a TON of product in this, and you only need a little bit to clean your face. I am truly obsessed with this.
Caitlin G.
North Andover, MA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a great product. I’m only giving 4 starts because it’s pretty pricy, and it’s a cleansers. I don’t think it’s necessary but it does do a great job at exfoliating your skin. Would recommend if looking for a gentle exfoliating wash
Julia B.
A truly amazing cleanser! It's scent-free, very gentle, and a little really goes a long way. I had never used an enzyme/powder cleanser before, but it was very easy to use and I'm sure ideal for travel if not for every day use! This is the first. Dr. Barbara Sturm product I've used, and I'm really happy with it.
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
I received a sample of this product recently. I love a cleansing powder. This one is great, but I am still having an issue with the price. The samples should be much larger and explain why these products are so expensive other than it’s a dr.
Karina N.
This is a great exfoliation product for my skin. It met my expectations and even went past them! I love the way it made my skin look and feel after! It instantly made my skin soft and hydrated! I would/will buy again!
Cristal E.
Dr. Barbara Sturm Enzyme Cleanser uploaded by Cristal E.
Purchased at: eBay
Holy Grail! Best enzyme cleanser hands down! Leaves my skin squeaky clean but doesn’t over dry, I love that it has no scent and it lathers really well (that can also be because I use it with my Luna mini 3) :-D I love everything about this cleanser.
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
Dr. Barbara Sturm Enzyme Cleanser uploaded by Cesar G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Dr. Barbara Sturm Enzyme Cleanser so yes I was skeptical about the brand because of price points but must say I am really enjoying this cleanser. A Little goes the longest way. To avoid drying my skin out I do only use at night and a creamy cleanser in the am. No scent and froths up nice with a little bit of water. #sturm
Ken S.
Newport Beach, CA
This is a powder base exfoliant/cleanser. You add water and it turns into a foam and various enzymes get rid of dead skin cells, pollution, and clear your pores. Active ingredients include maltodextrin, ascorbic acid, subtilisin, and lipase. It does a great job of removing irritation inducing influences from the skin and should be used 2-3 times a week to get a deeper cleanse. It’s great for any skin type but especially oily or combination. It’s also gentle so if you can’t handle more harsh exfoliants this one’s for you!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dana S.
il y a 3 ans
Has anyone tried the Dr. Barbara Sturm Enzyme Cleanser? What did you think? Is it worth the price?