BY ORIGINS

Angie D.
Angie D.
Cleveland, GA
This lotion is divine. It smells like citrus and feels so invigorating on my skin. I feel so clean, smooth and fresh after I apply. I've had drier skin now that I'm in my early 50's and this lotion conquers that with intense hydration. My skin feels so incredibly supple and hydrated without being greasy at all. It is pricey, but worth the price.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Oceanside, NY
I don't care too much for Andrew Weil but I do love origins. This is a nice sized pot of gentle whipped creamy delightfully scented cream that goes on smoothly. As it's very rich and concentrated a little product goes a long way. I won't buy it again as its too pricey and there are comparable products at a better price point
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
This body cream was good enough. I liked the feel of it, and the scent was also ok. It was kind of pricey, and the amount was small. It was gentle enough, and did the job, but not as well as others I have used. If money isn't an objection, then I'd recommend it if you don't have extremely bad skin.
Jane P.
Jane P.
Deerfield Beach, FL
The Origins Ginger float cream bubble bath is
amazing. I rarely have time to take a minute to my
self so when I use this product it feels like I have
taken a week off. The level of relaxation, and the
gentleness of my skin is wonderful. The price is
great, and I definitely recommend this product.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
I like the fact that this product was light and the smell was great. These products are pretty spendy so I am not able to consistently able to purchase them but it was worth the splurge and I think that it is something I will invest in this winter as the weather turns cold and dries out my skin.
DeAnne L.
DeAnne L.
Brookhaven, PA
This product was rich and smooth. It was easy to use and didn't leave an oily residue on my skin. I splurged to get this product. It had a pleasant scent. I would buy this again as a "ahh" moment for myself. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a "aha" moment as well.
lauren s.
lauren s.
Thompsons Station, TN
This body cream is very moisturizing great product great name very long-lasting and very innovative compared to other products its ok its not the best product but i feel like it is good for the price i recommend this to people who have dry skin and need some moisture in their lives.
Martha B.
Martha B.
My skin is very, exaggerating dry. So when I use creams I expect them to help me out a lot. This was an okay product for me, if you don't have that much of a dry skin it will certainly work for you, but after I had my baby, my skin needs a lot more than this. But I love this brand.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
San Diego, CA
I love this ,Eva body cream. I apply this after I shower, my skin tends to get dry after im out of the shower but this helps me feel refreshed. I don't have anything negative to say about this products. I would recommend this to so,done who has dry skin and showers a lot like me.
Grace P.
Grace P.
The entire line has a wonderfully pleasant herbal scent and an incredible texture ad formula. One of the main things that really caught and held my interested was how well all of the lotions, creams, and serums in the collection effortlessly glided and absorbed into my skin.