BY ORIGINS

The Way of the Bath™ Matcha Tea Body Soak "A unique, beautiful and richly flavorful drink, Matcha provides an energetic awareness and sense of well-being. The simple ritual of preparing it is both enjoyable and meditative."   Dr. Andrew Weil This effervescent and purifying Matcha bath soak provides healthy refreshment for body and soul. It is said that those who participate in Chanoyu, the traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony find the five senses working at their fullest.  At the heart of this revered daily ritual is the famous, fragrant, jewel-green powdered tea known as Matcha.   Harvested by hand, made of specially grown whole leaves and stone ground with the greatest of care, this "functional" beverage has been used by many Asian cultures to promote alertness as well as calm and focus during meditations. This effervescent and purifying see more...

Meredith L.
I love love this product and this brand. I love the way my skin feels after I use this. It always feels so much softer and replenished. While it is a bit pricey, i know that when I buy something from this brand it’s going to be great and ALWAYS worth the price.
Blake S.
St Petersburg, FL
Green tea scrubs and washes and scents are my favorite hands down it's not only good for your skin but it's also nurturing, the scent is refreshing and clean my friend showed me this and it's been one of my fav go tos
Brie M.
cranford
Absolutely love this brand! So natural, effective and relatively affordable! I will always use origins just wish local stores near me sold it so I could test products before ordering
Tia t.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have long battle with "strawberry legs" clogged pores on legs I've always wanted the glowing, smooth legs. I decided to give this a try because my dad swears by Origin products. I bought one because I'm by on natural and organic products. I use this 3-4 times it has made my legs very soft almost like baby skin soft. It always get rids of all my dead skin on my entire body.
Deanna P.
Toms River, NJ
This smells amazing! You don't have to use much to get the desired consistency for the scrub! Although it's on the pricer side, it's well worth it. All of origins products have great ingredients in them. A little goes a long way especially with this company!
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
This is a great product to use before a spray tan! Gently exfoliates the skin, and doesn't leave behind redness. The scent is also so light and refreshing, calms you down! It's a tad oily, so if using before a tan make sure you rinse the skin completely.
Keshia W.
This product is just what the doctor ordered. Your skin will definitely thank you. It's so gentle on my skin. Makes me feel all smooth. You get a great product for the price. I'm pretty sure once I run out I'll purchase more.
Catie M.
Lewisville, TX
This is a staple but it's expensive so I only use once a week. Very hydrating as well and smells amazing! Leaves my skin super smooth and so soft, I'm too lazy to go to the mall so I buy it online and will keep this around.
Mireya C.
Woodside , NY
I had never used a scrub, this product was given to me and at first I was afraid it would happen. To my surprise, it was fabulous. The exfoliation is delicate but if you see it acts. I thought I would be injured but it was not.
Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
This product is one of my favorites. First off, I love everything Matcha- so I had to try this. It smells great and clean. The soak is so relaxing- I use it after a barre or Pilates class or just for a spa night. Matcha love in your own tub. Lol!
Debbie B.
Momtreal, Quebec
Is it good for very sensitive skin
Jackee B.
Does this body soak melt in the bath water?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What's the average price and where can you purchase it?
Jackie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What does this exactly do and where can I purchase and how much is it?
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I would love to try this! Looks like it would be amazing for the skin. What do you think? What where your results when you used it? Is it worth trying?