BY ORIGINS

The Way of the Bath™ Matcha Tea Body Soak "A unique, beautiful and richly flavorful drink, Matcha provides an energetic awareness and sense of well-being. The simple ritual of preparing it is both enjoyable and meditative."   Dr. Andrew Weil This effervescent and purifying Matcha bath soak provides healthy refreshment for body and soul. It is said that those who participate in Chanoyu, the traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony find the five senses working at their fullest.  At the heart of this revered daily ritual is the famous, fragrant, jewel-green powdered tea known as Matcha.   Harvested by hand, made of specially grown whole leaves and stone ground with the greatest of care, this "functional" beverage has been used by many Asian cultures to promote alertness as well as calm and focus during meditations. This effervescent and purifying see more...

Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
I love everything about this product. From the way it smells to the way it applies. After you get done with your show your skin feels completely new I do wish it wasn’t in a screwtop bottle though it makes it hard to apply the top back on after you take the product out without getting water in the container but I would definitely buy this again.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely loved this product! After using this body scrub my skin felt amazing all day and smells great. I used this product a couple times a week and loved the results. I got this product at Macy’s it’s a bit pricey but I’d highly recommend it to anyone who wants baby soft skin. Treat yourself!
Houda A.
New York
I love this body scrub  i use it when ever i get the chance
I use it on my hand all day i
It smells good it feels amazing it is not that harsh
My skin feels so soft after using it
My husband buys it for me when ever he finds it
People you should really try it
Meredith L.
I love love this product and this brand. I love the way my skin feels after I use this. It always feels so much softer and replenished. While it is a bit pricey, i know that when I buy something from this brand it’s going to be great and ALWAYS worth the price.
Paloma B.
Henderson, NV
This body scrub leaves my body feeling like a baby’s bottom it works sooo well and ughhh it just leaves my skin sooo soft I love it and use it about once a week! When I want a deeper exfoliation I use it on damp skin instead of wet skin and it work amazing
Tessa G.
Bloomfld Twp, MI
this smells and feels amazing on the skin. it’s a very nice consistency and lightly exfoliates while also moisturizing which i really love. it’s on the pricey side but is a great product to splurge on! Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins The Way of The Bath Matcha Tea Body Soak
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
I love body scrubs. They are so good for our skin, so it’s so nice when you find a good one. This has a great scent. I purchased this at Macy’s and I love it! I would recommend to anyone looking for a good gentle scrub!
Jessica P.
Huntersville , NC
Matcha in your bath? YES PLEASE. There are so many antioxidant benefits in this product, it is a definite must try! The scent is refreshing and uplifting, guaranteed to kick your self care time up a notch!
Belen G.
Immokalee, FL
I LOVEEEE this !!!! I wish I found more of these products I usually shop at drug stores. So I don’t find much options. Great packaging. I love more natural type scrubs.
Brie M.
cranford
Absolutely love this brand! So natural, effective and relatively affordable! I will always use origins just wish local stores near me sold it so I could test products before ordering
Debbie B.
Momtreal, Quebec
Is it good for very sensitive skin
Jackee B.
Does this body soak melt in the bath water?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What's the average price and where can you purchase it?
Jackie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What does this exactly do and where can I purchase and how much is it?
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I would love to try this! Looks like it would be amazing for the skin. What do you think? What where your results when you used it? Is it worth trying?