Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins The Way of The Bath Matcha Tea Body Lotion uploaded by nieve g.

BY ORIGINS

The Way of the Bath™ Matcha Tea Body Lotion "A unique, beautiful and richly flavorful drink, Matcha provides an energetic awareness and sense of well-being.  The simple ritual of preparing it is both enjoyable and meditative."   Dr. Andrew Weil This aromatic, lightweight Matcha body lotion is rich in natural antioxidants plus Rice Butter and Murumuru Butter to cocoon skin in protective moisture. It is said that those who participate in Chanoyu, the traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony find the five senses working at their fullest.  At the heart of this revered daily ritual is the famous, fragrant, jewel-green powdered tea known as Matcha.   Harvested by hand, made of specially grown whole leaves and stone ground with the greatest of care, this "functional" beverage has been used by many Asian cultures to promote alertness as well as cal see more...

Christina Z.
My mom actually gave me this, I wasn't a huge fan until I tried it!
Well I used all of it! So it's by far a great product, a little bit goes along way, and it does what it says it does. I never used this brand, but after this I started using a few more of their products and they're great!
My skin felt firm and smooth, overall just nice!
I recommend this to everyone!!
Karina A.
Denver, CO
Dr. Andrews body lotion is just great. I like how it smells and seems to do the job as long as you moisturize every few hours. If you have Eczema this is not the lotion for you. It will irritate the skin. It is a little bit on the expensive side but totally worth your money.
Sandra G.
Northridge, CA
I LoVe this lotion so much! It makes me feel so sily and warm after using it. Would defintely recommend to my friends and family and roomates. I never want to buy any other brand at this point. The price is so worth it for what it is. I would most defineitely buy this again.
tracy z.
Highly recommended. I used for about one and a half months and it change my skin. you do need to use it for a while for it to work. i actually didn't purchase it, i got it as a gift, btw best gift ever, is gentle and it make my skin super soft. definitely repurchasing it.
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
I love this product very much! Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Matcha Tea Body Lotion is amazing! If you love green tea, you have to get this. It is very relaxing and leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated for a long time. It feels like a spa at home.
Kera E.
Phoenix, AZ
The bath matcha tea body lotion keeps my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. I use it once in the morning every morning. It's a bit more expensive than most lotion brands but it's absolutely worth it. I would one hundred percent recommend this product.
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
Origins tea body lotion has a heavenly smell of green tea. A very light scent. It moisturizes beautifully and leaves a soft feeling and glowed look to your skin. I would definitely buy this product again. However, I do think it's a little overpriced.
Mariah H.
Rogersville, MO
I always seem to prefer products that contain some type of tea ingredients. I purchased this in my local mall quite a while ago so I don't remember the products too much as I have not repurchased it. I do remember it being gentle on my skin which is always a must for me.
Kaylee S.
Saint Paul, MN
Great product I loved it so very much I use it several times a week when I need to. Like 3-5 times but yeah I'm doing this so it can go away lalalalalallalala idk. It's lotion so it's oily a little. It smelt good. No. I'm hella broke. So sorry. :) ______
Caden J.
Stewartsville, NJ
Not only is this going to smell absolutely wonderful and leave you feeling better about using organic products, but this is also a lotion that leaves your skin feeling soothed. Totally good for an after work rub down.