BY ORIGINS

Plantidote™  Mega-Mushroom Eye Serum To optimize skin s defenses This visionary formula calms skin and helps break the cycle that can lead to unsightly eye area concerns, while creating an overall healthier-looking eye zone. It features Dr. Weil s proprietary Mega-Mushroom blend plus nature s most soothing extracts to help quell over-reactive skin.  For anyone seeking a calmer, healthier looking eye area, it s a must-see. This lightweight, moisturizing eye serum calms skin and helps break the cycle that can lead to unsightly eye area concerns, while creating a healthier-looking eye zone.  It features my signature Mega-Mushroom blend - Hypsizygus ulmarius, Cordyceps and Reishi Mushrooms and herbs - Ginger, Turmeric, Holy Basil, plus Grapeseed Extract to quell over-reactive skin and reduce the appearance of under eye puffiness, and Yeast Extract to help relieve da see more...

Ashleigh H.
Fort Collins
This is a nice eye cream and kept my under eye area hydrated. I do have other eye creams I like more but I did enjoy how quickly this cream absorbs. The packaging is awful and you waste a ton of product if you don't take off the top and try to scrape/tap out the rest of the product....perhaps make the pump a touch longer.
Katy B.
Gilbert
This product is great! It is gentle around the eye area and is a gel formula so it will keep your skin looking refreshed! Love the packaging! Most eye creams come in a jar but i love that this is a pump it really keeps your product sanitary!
Danielle W.
Denton
If you have eczema or super sensitive skin this is a god send! It’s super soothing but it’s also really hydrating without being super thick. This helps calm the redness and irritation I sometimes get around my eyes! Def would buy again!
Amanda W.
Beavercreek, OR
I like this moisturizer it really makes my under eye not as dry which it can get pretty dry. It is not too expensive. I recommend someone to try Origins and their eye cream. It also is easy to apply and lasts for awhile.
Lauren S.
Seattle, WA
A friend let me use this because we noticed how my under eyes were looking very tired. This was a nice product, I felt like it helped a lot with rehydrating and waking up my skin!
Jazmine M.
Mission, TX
I've used this ever since I started wearing make up and had gotten into skincare. Let me tell you girl!!! You will not be disappointed. I see a major difference in my dark circles and puffiness (mind you I'm a college student that doesn't get much sleep). So worth the cost and last for awhile. Little goes a long way.
Victoria Caroline P.
rua Eucaliptos 585, Cotia Sp
I love makeup, I try to see what combines with me and that leaves my skin more cared, in general makeup barons, brushes! everything that goes in contact with my skin
Brittany C.
Fairfax, VA
BEST eye serum I’ve ever used! I’ve been using it for a few weeks and the dark circles under my eyes are visibly less noticeable. There is no scent (at least to my knowledge) which I don’t mind. The only complaint I have is how small the bottle is. Wish there was more product for the price.
Marianne V.
Oswego, IL
I've been using this serum for about a month or so and I really do love it. I truly believe it has done wonders to my skin. My eyes are normally always tired looking, puffy, and I have awful under eye circles. This product definitely has made an improvement for my under eye area!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I love origins products, but was not overly impressed with this one as I usually am. I didn’t feel as moisturized surrounding my eyes as with their other products. I probably won’t purchase this one again, but it may be better used by someone in their 20’s instead of late 30’s.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Does this really work and benefit your eye area?
Meggy K.
Sacramento, CA
Does it really help with redness?
Christian A.
Is this good for fine lines?
Krsh A.
Does this eye serum can lighten the dark circles?
Valentina G.
Does this product really works?

Sephora