BY ORIGINS #56 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Plantidote™  Mega-Mushroom Eye Serum To optimize skin s defenses This visionary formula calms skin and helps break the cycle that can lead to unsightly eye area concerns, while creating an overall healthier-looking eye zone. It features Dr. Weil s proprietary Mega-Mushroom blend plus nature s most soothing extracts to help quell over-reactive skin.  For anyone seeking a calmer, healthier looking eye area, it s a must-see. This lightweight, moisturizing eye serum calms skin and helps break the cycle that can lead to unsightly eye area concerns, while creating a healthier-looking eye zone.  It features my signature Mega-Mushroom blend - Hypsizygus ulmarius, Cordyceps and Reishi Mushrooms and herbs - Ginger, Turmeric, Holy Basil, plus Grapeseed Extract to quell over-reactive skin and reduce the appearance of under eye puffiness, and Yeast Extract to help relieve da see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
While I'm not near the age for eye wrinkles, I know that it's much easier to prevent them if I begin early...so I purchased this product because I received a sample sized from my aunt who works as an esthetician and absolutely LOVED it!

I could see the difference in the puffiness of my eyes in the morning (even after a particularly late night) and even saw a reduction in my dark circles! I was beyond thrilled!!! again, I haven't had any reduction in eye wrinkles, but that's mainly because I don't have them, but I'm sure if used in conjunction with other aging products this would truly work for anyone suffering from eye or even under eye issues!

as I have sensitive skin, this product didn't sting, irritate, or even add to my discomfort! the smell is a little...woodsy. if you're not particularly fond of musky, almost heavy, woodsy scents...I think you'd still enjoy it because the scent leaves after a few seconds and I'm VERY sensitive to scents!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Round Lake, IL
I know it sounds weird buying something to put on your face that has "Mushroom" in the title. However, this is a product that I cannot live without! I'm able to pick it up at the Origins counter at large department stores. It's a bit pricey but it's well worth the money. You'll find your skin smoothing out and evening as well. The great thing about Origins is that they guarantee all of their products and have very knowledgeable staff who will help you with your specific concerns.
Martha M.
Martha M.
Bucksport, ME
The eye serum by Dr Andrew Weil for Origins is Ann interesting eye product. It feels quite thin in texture but that allows it to spread very smoothly. I only ever needed a small amount to get coverage for both eye areas. It did keep my dark circles at bay, at least for most of the day. My only issue with it is the scent. It isn't bad but it is strong. It is herby and takes a bit to get used to. Overall though, a very effective product!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Cumming, GA
I am a believer! When I first tried this eye serum, I was skeptical. But after just 1 week, The Plantidote Mega- Mushroom Eye serum has already worked - even skin color, decreased puffiness and lighten dark circles. I have used other mega mushroom products but this is my favorite. I will say it does have a slight smell but nothing that bothers me. If you are looking for an eye serum that absorbs well and works- look no further
Anaeliza M.
Anaeliza M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a busy life. My eyes were starting to show some tiny wrinkles and tightness. So I start using this product and I cannot be more happy! My skin's texture looks smoother and a lot nicer. It absorbs quickly and does not leave my face greasy feeling or shiny looking. (I have combination skin). I love it! This product is awesome. Very happy with results. I think this serum is wonderful.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get a good bit of puffiness under my eyes. I'm a mother to an 8 month old, so sleep isn't always my first priority. This product makes me look genuinely well rested. No bags, no redness, no puffiness, just clean skin. Its also non-irritating to my super sensitive eyes! This product is definitely a fave and I will be repurchasing/
angelina p.
angelina p.
Powder Springs, GA
I recently tried dr. Andrew weil for origins plantidote mega-mushroom eye serum and I enjoyed it very much. it was a reasonable value for how well the product works . I used it a few times but ill definitely use it again. the only thing I could say that needs to be changed would be to make the bottle a little bit bigger.
Angela B.
Angela B.
North Miami, FL
I really enjoyed this eye cream. 1st off, the smell is all earthy and magical. I just knew I was doin some good for my face soon as I opened it. I like the consistency. Kinda loos, which makes me feel safe. I don't want a thinck mask for my face. I love how easily it washed off and how refreashed my face felt afterwards.
Anais M.
Anais M.
Phoenix, AZ
This eye serum as helped me soo much !! I'm in the medical feild and i work long hours sometimes and this had helped my under eye erea so much i look refreashed and awake,, its also help me with some age spots and wrinkles that at my age shouldent even be there ,, i love this product cuz its helped me with my busy days
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put these under my eyes to help them be less puffy and baggy, and it helps a little. I would like to look for a different type of serum to use in order to decrease the puffiness and bagginess under my eyes so that I can look less tired and younger. I'm not really sure what the mushrooms are supposed to be for.
Melody P.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Does this really work and benefit your eye area?
Krsh A.
Krsh A.
Does this eye serum can lighten the dark circles?
Meggy K.
Meggy K.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really help with redness?
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Does this product really works?