BY ORIGINS

Plantidote™  Mega-Mushroom Eye Serum To optimize skin s defenses This visionary formula calms skin and helps break the cycle that can lead to unsightly eye area concerns, while creating an overall healthier-looking eye zone. It features Dr. Weil s proprietary Mega-Mushroom blend plus nature s most soothing extracts to help quell over-reactive skin.  For anyone seeking a calmer, healthier looking eye area, it s a must-see. This lightweight, moisturizing eye serum calms skin and helps break the cycle that can lead to unsightly eye area concerns, while creating a healthier-looking eye zone.  It features my signature Mega-Mushroom blend - Hypsizygus ulmarius, Cordyceps and Reishi Mushrooms and herbs - Ginger, Turmeric, Holy Basil, plus Grapeseed Extract to quell over-reactive skin and reduce the appearance of under eye puffiness, and Yeast Extract to help relieve da see more...

Buy on Sephora
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
When writing this I could not tell from the description or the little picture shown if this is the liquid toner (which they call a lotion), or if it is the serum. I tried the serum and the moisturizing cream and they were both very similar, like a very light moisturizer, and I did love the way they felt on my skin. The toner in the bottle that looks like this is for skin relief and would not be a toner that you use regularly for cleansing and cutting the oil on your skin. It is for people with rosacea or sensitive skin. Both products are very good and I have enjoyed every product I have tried from Origins and am in love with their Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash, and it has no acids in it so it is safe to use if you are doing skin peels or using other acids, and they also have a Mega Bright cleanser eye doctor Andrew Weil that is good for post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and melasma and overall skin brightening and I am going to start using it along with lactic or phytic face pills at home to get rid of my PIH and melasma. It does from well and is a nice cleanser to use.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I've been using this serum for about a month or so and I really do love it. I truly believe it has done wonders to my skin. My eyes are normally always tired looking, puffy, and I have awful under eye circles. This product definitely has made an improvement for my under eye area!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I love origins products, but was not overly impressed with this one as I usually am. I didn’t feel as moisturized surrounding my eyes as with their other products. I probably won’t purchase this one again, but it may be better used by someone in their 20’s instead of late 30’s.
Natasha L.
Arvada, CO
First of all, I love this packaging because it's sanitary, and the same amount of product comes out each time you pump. When applied on the eyes, it feels very nice and hydrating, especially with how dry my under eyes are. I did notice that my eyes started getting dry again within a couple of hours, but that's really my only downside. Other than that, it has a nice, light scent, and it makes my concealer go on quite smoothly. While the hydration may not have lasted for me, I would recommend this to people.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
This is a great eye treatment from Origins. I love this company because they use all natural ingredients and the products show results. The Mega Mushroom line is a great line full of nutrients that are great for your skin. The Plantidote eye cream is firming, helps with under eye circles and fades lines. I bought mine from Stagestores.com for I believe $35. I use mine in the morning and at night after moisturizing. I think it is worth the price. Mega Mushroom line from Origins is one to try, definitely.
Brittany C.
Fairfax , VA
BEST eye serum I’ve ever used! I’ve been using it for a few weeks and the dark circles under my eyes are visibly less noticeable. There is no scent (at least to my knowledge) which I don’t mind. The only complaint I have is how small the bottle is. Wish there was more product for the price.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Danielle W.
Denton
If you have eczema or super sensitive skin this is a god send! It’s super soothing but it’s also really hydrating without being super thick. This helps calm the redness and irritation I sometimes get around my eyes! Def would buy again!
Nikole S.
Kinston , NC
This eye cream keeps my eyes feeling bright and fresh! It's cooling when I put it on & keeps that delicate skin around my eyes from feeling dry and itchy. All of the Origins products are fabulous but this is one of my faves!
Tara S.
Marietta, GA
Love this product and would recommend this to anyone looking for a great eye cream. It meets all my expectations and requirements. Very effective formula that leaves skin feeling refreshed and happy.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Does this really work and benefit your eye area?
Meggy K.
Sacramento, CA
Does it really help with redness?
Krsh A.
Does this eye serum can lighten the dark circles?
Valentina G.
Does this product really works?