Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Night Health Bedtime Face Cream uploaded by Taiwo A.

BY ORIGINS

Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ Night Health™ Bedtime Face Cream 88% felt smoother skin 66% were measurably more relaxed after inhaling the Night Health™ aroma During deep sleep, this rich, skin-rebuilding and recovery complex with Buckbean and St. Paul s Wort Extracts helps release tense-looking skin and visible lines.  In clinical tests, skin was measurably brighter, more radiant.  And to help ensure you get the restful night you need to accomplish intensive repair, Dr. Weil s proven, soothing blend of 100% natural Chamomile, Lavender and Mandarin essential oils relaxes mind, body and spirit before bed. After a more restful night skin awakens refreshed and revitalized. Night Health Bedtime Face Cream see more...

• How does this help you face ? Does it...Be the first to answer!
  • Can oily skin types use this and find...Me encantaría probar el producto 1 Answers
  • does this make ur face feel sticky??It makes my face and hands ver... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Shelby Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like my night creams to be thick, but not super thick and goopy, and little to no scent because I get migraines from scents. I have been using this cream for 2 years and Iove it. When my skin is super dry I use it nightly, otherwise I do it every other night.
Taiwo A.
Taiwo A.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this thrifty little miracle as a sample from my #sephoravib box. It's very frosty like they said and I have a fun time washing my face. it's minty, fresh and squeaky clean when I'm done.
Ava U.
Ava U.
La habra , CA
So hydrating during the winter season I use it during the day for really dry weather. It's a great product.
Candice W.
Candice W.
This is definitely one of my favorite moisturizers. I use it during every season!
Katie K.
Katie K.
New Prague
I cannot find this product in any stores ever. I don't understand why other products have tried to look like or copy this product. When I go to the store I reject all of these imitations of Biore astringent because it's the best. I have switched to using witch hazel because it's the closest I can get to this product, but I want to buy this product, however, it is never on the shelves. I have to resort to ordering it online instead.
Ann N.
Ann N.
The only moisturizer (under $100) that actually moisturizes my skin. I do not have a sensitive skin that needs soothing, but I do have a very dehydrated and dry skin that turn oily during the day, so this moisturizer is the only one that nourishes it. It takes some time to absorb as it is pretty rich, but I don't mind it. Might not be great for oily skin though
Hanna W.
Hanna W.
Atlanta
I really love this product the consistency is not too thick and it smells pleasant which is a plus because who enjoys using smelly products right? Since I have been using this face cream I have seen a difference in my skin it is definitely less dry now and more soft and subtle. I recommend purchasing.
Jodie P.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to eye cream and the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it is pricey and I use alot of it so I go through it quickly. BUT - it smells amazing and is very calming for my skin, which I need because of my rosacea. Unlike other night creams, it doesn't feel oily when I wake up.
Maegan C.
Maegan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a free sample of this in order to test. I'd use it right before going to sleep, so when I woke up my skin was more even toned and felt moisturized, however the only thing I didn't like is my face felt a little bit sticky in the morning too. Overall, fantastic though!
Kensley W.
Kensley W.
Harrison, TN
This is a very nice nighttime face cream. It's very thick and hydrating. I believe it's a really good value for the benefits you get from the cream. It's very gentle and is good for sensitive skin. I would buy it again because I need the good hydration it gives for my dry skin.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Is this worth the money?
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
I would really love to try this product i have an energy boosting moisturizer from origins but I would really like a night time product, would love to know how this has worked for Anyone!
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Richmond, KY
Can oily skin types use this and find it beneficial?
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
does this make ur face feel sticky??
Becca B.
Becca B.
Candor, NY
I love a good night cream, I'm always so nervous to buy them though because ones I've tried in the past make my skin feel more oily in the end. How well does this night cream work? Keeps you moisturizer for how long? Will it leave me feeling sticky or residue on my pillow?