Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Night Health Bedtime Face Cream uploaded by Taiwo A.

BY ORIGINS

Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ Night Health™ Bedtime Face Cream 88% felt smoother skin 66% were measurably more relaxed after inhaling the Night Health™ aroma During deep sleep, this rich, skin-rebuilding and recovery complex with Buckbean and St. Paul s Wort Extracts helps release tense-looking skin and visible lines.  In clinical tests, skin was measurably brighter, more radiant.  And to help ensure you get the restful night you need to accomplish intensive repair, Dr. Weil s proven, soothing blend of 100% natural Chamomile, Lavender and Mandarin essential oils relaxes mind, body and spirit before bed. After a more restful night skin awakens refreshed and revitalized. Night Health Bedtime Face Cream see more...

Jessica G.
Shelby Twp, MI
I like my night creams to be thick, but not super thick and goopy, and little to no scent because I get migraines from scents. I have been using this cream for 2 years and Iove it. When my skin is super dry I use it nightly, otherwise I do it every other night.
Taiwo A.
Staten Island, NY
Got this thrifty little miracle as a sample from my #sephoravib box. It's very frosty like they said and I have a fun time washing my face. it's minty, fresh and squeaky clean when I'm done.
Candice W.
This is definitely one of my favorite moisturizers. I use it during every season!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I received a sample of this a few months ago and I can say that it's one of the best night creams I've tried. It's rich and moisturizing. I use a little bit and it does go a long way. I wake up with hydrated skin. I like that it has chamomile inside and a bunch of other natural ingredients. Skin care is very important especially as we get older so the sooner you start taking care of your skin the better you'll look as you get older. I will be purchasing this in the near future.
Michelle J.
Wheat Ridge, CO
This is a great hydrating product! Winters in Colorado are brutal so this product is a staple. I've tried other products that are similar but this one is the best. It has a light scent and leaves your face feeling amazing when you wake up!
Cynthia Z.
Roswell, GA
Iv'e noticed by skin tighter and softer. It really helps keep my face hydrated with all the weather changes this season so my skin isn't as dry as before. I really recommend this to anyone who gets dry skin in the winter. It's easy to apply and you wake up feeling good.
Alicia M.
Newark, NJ
This night cream leaves your skin feeling soft and supple and goes on light, does not feel caky.  I enjoyed using this product and feel it is effective in reducing and avoiding wrinkles.
Taylor P.
Yorktown , VA
I have combo/oily skin and my main concern is prevention. That being said, I love this night cream! It is a too rich for daily wear, but that is exactly what I look for in a night cream. The smell is nice and relaxing. I saw a difference in my skin the first night I used this stuff. My skin feels soft and hydrated the next morning. Definitely recommend
Caroline G.
Tuscaloosa
I'm very active so by the end of the day my face can feel dry, oily, gross. I use this a treat after I shower to replenish my youthful skin. (I'm 20 years old). Origins is one of my favorite skin care brands anything you buy from them is high quality and it actually works. I love the feeling refreshed moisturized skin and this product gives me that!
Ignacio S.
Santa Ana
This night time cream is very helpful for my skin, Which is a combination of dry and oily... it relaxes my face allowing my skin to feel great when I apply it at night and also when I wake up to rinse my face and to know that my skin looks healthier. Id recommend this to anyone with dry and oily skin and loves to feel great about thier skin.
Natalie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would really love to try this product i have an energy boosting moisturizer from origins but I would really like a night time product, would love to know how this has worked for Anyone!
Maria M.
Is this worth the money?
Cassandra C.
does this make ur face feel sticky??
Becca B.
Vestal, NY
I love a good night cream, I'm always so nervous to buy them though because ones I've tried in the past make my skin feel more oily in the end. How well does this night cream work? Keeps you moisturizer for how long? Will it leave me feeling sticky or residue on my pillow?
Jenna C.
Richmond, KY
Can oily skin types use this and find it beneficial?