BY ORIGINS

Instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity now and in the future. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin s surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that s a relief. This lightweight hydrating lotion instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. Narcissus Lily Bulbs optimizes skin s defenses to help prevent future damage. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Sooth see more...

Buy on Sephora
Einat B.
This one was a bit of a disappointment.  It came highly recommended for skint that needs serious relief after a long day of wearing makeup, but sadly, this product wasn't really for me.
I found that while initial application gave a somewhat soothing feeling, left of the face too long it would actually start to burn and, in the long run, only served to increase the feeling of desperate dehydration in my skin.
Gemii C.
Miami Lakes, FL
The Soothing face lotion is amazing. It calms the redness in my skin and super moisturizing. I have dry skin and this works amazing to keep me moisturized. It has a light earthy scent but not overwhelming so it's safe for those who are sensitive to scents. I purchased mine off the Sephora website and it's definitely worth it.
A staple in my skincare routine.
Steph W.
Fleet, Hampshire
I really like how soothing and calming this product is! It also moisturises the skin really well without leaving that sticky or oily feeling that some other products tend to do. A little definitely goes a long way with this product and that's what makes it such good value for money.
Ikako C.
London, United KIngdom
This is really really good, especially on dry skin. It really does its job and moisturizes your skin well. It gives you a really smooth and soft skin after applying it. Someone commented about the scent of it, but I think I like it, it a smell that is very refreshing. Will definitely get another after I finish this bottle
delaney k.
Halifax, NS
MAGIC IS RIGHT. Okay yes, this stuff is crazy expensive. But it works like you wouldn't believe. My skin has never felt so hydrated and smooth, and it didn't make me break out at all, which is a miracle in itself. It's worth the investment if you can swing it.
Goldia K.
This serum moisturizes my face and gives it a soft dewy glow! I find it quite effective for my inflamed skin, because after a month of use I no longer have visible acne. The price was alright considering I bought this in a set with the toner/lotion, but it's a bit pricey. I'd definitely buy this again!
Maria U.
Vancouver
First time using the The Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Lotion and I thought it was okay. I purchased this product at my local Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutique and I honestly haven't seen a difference in my skin. I probably would not buy the product again as it was a pricey purchase.
Kasandra R.
Hanmer, ON
Okay guys ! I cannot tell you how much I love dr. Weils products! I have the entire line , use twice a day and my skin has been amazingggg since I've been using it! This little bad boy just adds a boost under my daily moisturizer !
Raeanne R.
Kelowna, BC
I loved this product! I received it as a sample from Sephora and loved how it made my skin feel immediately. Then during a makeup application in store, the artist used this as skin prep and I loved the cool feeling it has on your skin. On my list of loves to purchase!
Maddie B.
The product is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way! It leaves my skin feeling super soft. Unfortunately it did not completely rid my face of redness. It's still a quality product that I use daily!