BY ORIGINS

Instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity now and in the future. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin s surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that s a relief. This lightweight hydrating lotion instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. Narcissus Lily Bulbs optimizes skin s defenses to help prevent future damage. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Sooth see more...

Buy on Sephora
Melanie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of this item. I feel it left my face feeling a little to oily. Would not recommend
Rachel R.
Made such a difference on my face in just a week. Better tone, reduced redness, etc
Rachael M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot begin to tell you how much I love using this serum! I have acne that hurts- without even touching it! This helps soothe my irritation right away! I would be lost without it!
Heather W.
Pottstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have redness from rosacea. This line of products and this product have lowered the redness and inflamed areas from my face. I also have less flare up in general. It is an earthy smelling product that is smooth and leaves my skin soft. The product is moderately pricey but only requires small amounts. I am so glad this was recommended to me!
Lexi D.
This product is amazing. It makes my skin feel so soft and it gets rid of a lot of redness. The only downside is the strong smell.
Rachel S.
Pearland , Tx
While I enjoyed the texture of this product, I never saw any relief from redness to the level the Origins saleswoman said I would. I used this in combination with their white tea serum and plantscription cream and while I liked it I preferred the serum and face cream. I didn't repurchase this.
Lauren W.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made such a difference in reducing redness and inflammation!!! I loved how it was so light and absorbed into my skin quickly and didn't feel like it was sticky or was just sitting on the surface.  It smells really nice, your nose will pick up on a bit of the sea buckthorn and citrus. It isn't artificially fragranced, so the scent isn't overwhelming or irritated. I would highly recommend this for people with sensitive skin or those who are concerned with redness :). I've purchased this multiple times and have also tried the  Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins(TM) Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Treatment Lotion . In combination with the moisturizer, this has shown me the best results in terms of reducing redness!
Labdani A.
cite an-asr bloc b 02 porte 25 oum el bouaghi
I am
Ahmed from Algeria.
I liked the site and I want to share my experience with you through my channel
on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter by advertising a large YouTube channel with
more than 5700 followers and more than 317,750 views. I can review your
products and advertise them and enjoy them because they are wonderful.thank you
Priya R.
Montreal
I received this as a gift, so I'm not sure how much it is. I really like this for when my skin is super dry, or I have dermatitis or eczema on my face. It has a watery consistency and not like a lotion at all, so it's very light but very moisturizing. I'd recommend this. 4 stars because its not a lotion, more like a super moisturizing toner.
Ikako C.
London, United KIngdom
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really really good, especially on dry skin. It really does its job and moisturizes your skin well. It gives you a really smooth and soft skin after applying it. Someone commented about the scent of it, but I think I like it, it a smell that is very refreshing. Will definitely get another after I finish this bottle