BY ORIGINS

Instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity now and in the future. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin s surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that s a relief. This lightweight hydrating lotion instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. Narcissus Lily Bulbs optimizes skin s defenses to help prevent future damage. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Sooth see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lonna M.
Great product for all skin types, rosacea inculded! Have used well over 5 years and is still part of my face regime.
Melissa G.
Mandeville, LA
I love this stuff. My skin felt super smooth and less red. I recommend this to people who have sensitive dry skin.
Priyanika B.
Round Rock, TX
Ok product, not for me for sure. I didn't see any results in anyway. Is a bit oily and greasy at use for sure.
Taylor S.
West End
This is very smoothing and has a distinct smell. I love this and it feels lovely. Need more plz.
Melanie R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not a fan of this item. I feel it left my face feeling a little to oily. Would not recommend
Rachel R.
Made such a difference on my face in just a week. Better tone, reduced redness, etc
Lauren W.
Vancouver, BC
This made such a difference in reducing redness and inflammation!!! I loved how it was so light and absorbed into my skin quickly and didn't feel like it was sticky or was just sitting on the surface.  It smells really nice, your nose will pick up on a bit of the sea buckthorn and citrus. It isn't artificially fragranced, so the scent isn't overwhelming or irritated. I would highly recommend this for people with sensitive skin or those who are concerned with redness :). I've purchased this multiple times and have also tried the  Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins(TM) Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Treatment Lotion . In combination with the moisturizer, this has shown me the best results in terms of reducing redness!
Labdani A.
cite an-asr bloc b 02 porte 25 oum el bouaghi
I am
Ahmed from Algeria.
I liked the site and I want to share my experience with you through my channel
on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter by advertising a large YouTube channel with
more than 5700 followers and more than 317,750 views. I can review your
products and advertise them and enjoy them because they are wonderful.thank you
Priya R.
Montreal
I received this as a gift, so I'm not sure how much it is. I really like this for when my skin is super dry, or I have dermatitis or eczema on my face. It has a watery consistency and not like a lotion at all, so it's very light but very moisturizing. I'd recommend this. 4 stars because its not a lotion, more like a super moisturizing toner.
Satveer R.
Bedford, AK
This is a great product for someone with oily combination skin. The mega mushroom range by Dr Weil is perfect, I think it's really effective for people who suffer from mild to moderate acne and skin imperfections. It's definitely worth getting this. Mushrooms are known to have a lot of positive beauty benefits for your skin. It's absorbed into your skin, without drying it out. OriginsDr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face SerumDr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Face Mask tried and tested. Highly recommended!