BY ORIGINS

Instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity now and in the future. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin s surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that s a relief. This lightweight hydrating lotion instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. Narcissus Lily Bulbs optimizes skin s defenses to help prevent future damage. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Sooth see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rachel S.
Pearland , Tx
While I enjoyed the texture of this product, I never saw any relief from redness to the level the Origins saleswoman said I would. I used this in combination with their white tea serum and plantscription cream and while I liked it I preferred the serum and face cream. I didn't repurchase this.
Rachael M.
I cannot begin to tell you how much I love using this serum! I have acne that hurts- without even touching it! This helps soothe my irritation right away! I would be lost without it!
Taylor s.
E Patchogue, NY
I'm so happy I decided to buy this. The lady at Sephora said it would help my acne scars and it has. I've noticed a huge decrease in my scars colors and size.
Brooke M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I️ use this product very often, I️ use it then I’ll stop then I’ll start again because I️ don’t need it all the time but when I️ do it really helps my face
Andrea A.
Los Angeles , CA
I tried this brand before I feel like it's a little expensive for where you're getting but the product overall it's pretty good and worth it to try it
Lena S.
Mobile, AL
A really great product. I started using it since the beginning of the year and my skin is so much healthier. Dry skin spots are gone.
Jacqueline R.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Feels nice. The consistency of a serum. It has a neutral smell. I feel like I'm doing something nice for my skin. Quality ingredients.
Brianna Q.
I absolutely love this product! It is so light weight. Feels so good on the skin. I have fallen in love with Origins products!
Lexi D.
This product is amazing. It makes my skin feel so soft and it gets rid of a lot of redness. The only downside is the strong smell.
yeji c.
Carrollton, TX
I got this sample from Origin with a purchase. This made my skin feel extra plump. I would purchase the full size product.