BY ORIGINS

Instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity now and in the future. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin s surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that s a relief. This lightweight hydrating lotion instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. Narcissus Lily Bulbs optimizes skin s defenses to help prevent future damage. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Sooth see more...

Buy on Sephora
Iana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have moderately dry skin with sporadic blemishes. Redness is always around, this lotion calms and moisturizers my skin like no other product I've tried before! I usual use Clinique super defense moisturizer, which leaves a mild "greasy" feeling but this leaves no residue and you can tell your skin is hydrated afterwards.There is a noticeable scent to this product, which I love! It's the ultimate spa scent, but it lingers a lot so if you're really sensitive to smells maybe steer away.
Tayla M.
greenfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to try other kinds but I won't ever get rid of this one I've been using it for years and use it every day it sits on my work desk and I get it at ulta otherwise it's at other make up stores and beauty stores as well I have purchased this a few times and will continue
Katie S.
Honolulu, HI
The Origins Mega-Mushroom line is amazing!!! I would recommend it to anyone with mature skin, it is very hydrating and really penetrates the skin. I would also recommend it to anyone with really dry skin as you can use it in the evening and the next day your skin looks so supple and hydrated!
Selena C.
Shepherdsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another one that I wish was more affordable, because I'd keep it around all the time if it was! Very light formula, soothing to the skin. I have a lot of redness that I battle, and this really seemed to help combat that.
Sachelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my face feel so soft and gives me a glow all day!! I apply with a makeup brush prior to applying my foundation, it gives a great even color base for a great application of make up!!!
angie s.
At first I wasn't sure about this product but after couple uses it was great! I'd say it's pretty effective This was my first time and it met my expectations. I wish it wasn't so pricey for the amount of product
Shannon M.
Dallas, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great soothing serum if you have rosacea or other skin problems. It's amazing. Packaging is convenient in size a little pricey but worth every penny. They should also market it for facial sun burns.
Katherine K.
Middletown, CT
Amazing, amazing, amazing. Fast turnover with no skin sensitivity. Reasonable priced for such a well working and skin discoloration product. Would def recommend for anyone with dark spots!
Aissa S.
New York
I picked up Origins Dr. Andrew Weils Serum at Sephora in hopes that it would moisturize my dry sensitive skin. I honestly wish I got a sample before buying the full size. For the first couple of uses I wasn't sure if it was helping my skin, it didn't absorb well and left my face sticky. I stopped using the serum after 2 weeks. My skin was super sensitive. I plan on giving this one more try once I feel comfortable to do so. On a positive note, it does have a pump application which comes with a plastic stopper for storage.
Taylor s.
E Patchogue, NY
I'm so happy I decided to buy this. The lady at Sephora said it would help my acne scars and it has. I've noticed a huge decrease in my scars colors and size.