BY ORIGINS

Instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity now and in the future. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin s surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that s a relief. This lightweight hydrating lotion instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. Narcissus Lily Bulbs optimizes skin s defenses to help prevent future damage. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Sooth see more...

Buy on Sephora
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
I love natural products, so I specifically love this product. It is very gentle on the skin and I would not say that it is harsh at all. It was my first time using it and it came in very nice packaging. I will probably buy it again
Selena C.
Shepherdsville, KY
Another one that I wish was more affordable, because I'd keep it around all the time if it was! Very light formula, soothing to the skin. I have a lot of redness that I battle, and this really seemed to help combat that.
Daisy G.
Mission
My face was over processed with proactive and I was super inflamed and red. This took away my redness in 24 hours! I love it! It was my first time using and I will repurchase. I totally recommend it!
Sachelle A.
Makes my face feel so soft and gives me a glow all day!! I apply with a makeup brush prior to applying my foundation, it gives a great even color base for a great application of make up!!!
Sarah G.
Galax, VA
This is great for sensitive or oily skin. Their whole mushroom line is great to use. I like to apply this as a toner and have seen improvements in my skin. It's more balanced now.
angie s.
At first I wasn't sure about this product but after couple uses it was great! I'd say it's pretty effective This was my first time and it met my expectations. I wish it wasn't so pricey for the amount of product
Shannon M.
Dallas, OR
This is a great soothing serum if you have rosacea or other skin problems. It's amazing. Packaging is convenient in size a little pricey but worth every penny. They should also market it for facial sun burns.
Katherine K.
Middletown, CT
Amazing, amazing, amazing. Fast turnover with no skin sensitivity. Reasonable priced for such a well working and skin discoloration product. Would def recommend for anyone with dark spots!
Aissa S.
New York
I picked up Origins Dr. Andrew Weils Serum at Sephora in hopes that it would moisturize my dry sensitive skin. I honestly wish I got a sample before buying the full size. For the first couple of uses I wasn't sure if it was helping my skin, it didn't absorb well and left my face sticky. I stopped using the serum after 2 weeks. My skin was super sensitive. I plan on giving this one more try once I feel comfortable to do so. On a positive note, it does have a pump application which comes with a plastic stopper for storage.
Heather W.
Pottstown, PA
I have redness from rosacea. This line of products and this product have lowered the redness and inflamed areas from my face. I also have less flare up in general. It is an earthy smelling product that is smooth and leaves my skin soft. The product is moderately pricey but only requires small amounts. I am so glad this was recommended to me!