BY ORIGINS

Instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity now and in the future. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin s surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that s a relief. This lightweight hydrating lotion instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. Narcissus Lily Bulbs optimizes skin s defenses to help prevent future damage. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Sooth see more...

Buy on Sephora
Daisy G.
Mission
My face was over processed with proactive and I was super inflamed and red. This took away my redness in 24 hours! I love it! It was my first time using and I will repurchase. I totally recommend it!
Sarah G.
Galax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for sensitive or oily skin. Their whole mushroom line is great to use. I like to apply this as a toner and have seen improvements in my skin. It's more balanced now.
Niccola T.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every night to remove any excess makeup and leave my skin feeling clean and refreshes. To be honest I love all origins products I've ever tried but this one is a must have.
Payton E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face lotion worked really well for me since I have dry skin. Not only did it help sooth my face but it also helped my acne. A lot of lotions make my face break out or get overly oily once I put makeup on and this did not.
Cynthia L.
Camden
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have only used it once before, and I loved it. I would love yo try some other products that you offer but sometimes the prices are so expensive to purchase without trying first.
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have eczema and I actually use this lotion for my eczema.works great .I know it's not what it's for but If it helps me w that I know that it's great for my face too
Michelle K.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did like this product but I would say the smell was a bit too lingering for me to repurchase. If you like the medicinal scent in skincare this is right up your alley
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this free as a sample when I placed an order late July on Origins.com. I am semi-new on Serums, however, I do know what a "normal" consistency of a serum is like. This one was ok for the mere fact it didn't feel like a grease or oil, but more like a hyaluronic cream. Kind of a watery cream. It had a very earthy/ musty smell which I didn't much care for. And sort of left my skin sticky. I doubt I'd buy the full size of this Serum.
sofia m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One time I had a terrible sun burn and my skin was just peeling and peeling and it almost looked like I had a few sun spots so me my mom and sister went to orgins because we heard it was the number one all natural skin care store in our mall sob when we to to orgins we asked one employee what would help my sunburn and she gave us not one sample but two I'm not sure how to say this in words but the way my skin felt after was full of moisture and it felt healthy and I still use this product today thank you orgins
L F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For anyone wanting brighten lighten skin and looking for a nice spot treatment serum, this is a great product. Gentle, feels light on the skin but yet a heavy duty problem solver for sun and age spots. For faster results you just need to make sure to use a good brightening, exfoliating cleansers, sun screen at day time and a good moisturizer for day and night that targets the problem areas. What else can be said it is good stuff.