BY ORIGINS

Instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity now and in the future. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin s surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that s a relief. This lightweight hydrating lotion instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. Narcissus Lily Bulbs optimizes skin s defenses to help prevent future damage. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Sooth see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I have moderately dry skin with sporadic blemishes. Redness is always around, this lotion calms and moisturizers my skin like no other product I've tried before! I usual use Clinique super defense moisturizer, which leaves a mild "greasy" feeling but this leaves no residue and you can tell your skin is hydrated afterwards.There is a noticeable scent to this product, which I love! It's the ultimate spa scent, but it lingers a lot so if you're really sensitive to smells maybe steer away." in 11 reviews
  • "The Origins Mega-Mushroom line is amazing!!! I would recommend it to anyone with mature skin, it is very hydrating and really penetrates the skin. I would also recommend it to anyone with really dry skin as you can use it in the evening and the next day your skin looks so supple and hydrated!" in 8 reviews
  • "The Origins Mega-Mushroom line is amazing!!! I would recommend it to anyone with mature skin, it is very hydrating and really penetrates the skin. I would also recommend it to anyone with really dry skin as you can use it in the evening and the next day your skin looks so supple and hydrated!" in 7 reviews
Lelu F.
For anyone wanting brighten lighten skin and looking for a nice spot treatment serum, this is a great product. Gentle, feels light on the skin but yet a heavy duty problem solver for sun and age spots. For faster results you just need to make sure to use a good brightening, exfoliating cleansers, sun screen at day time and a good moisturizer for day and night that targets the problem areas. What else can be said it is good stuff.
Crystal M.
Orland , CA
Oh my god! I my skin is very combo, the sides of my face are extremely dry, to the point where they peel while my t-zone looks like a flowing river, the mega mushroom line has completely balanced my skin. I still am a little combo, but the balance is much more manageable. My skin looks more radiant than ever before. I will only purchase this line for balancing my skin for the rest of my life.
Carly M.
Lompoc, CA
I received this for christmas from my mom and i LOVED it. I ran out of it fast and unfortauntely it's pretty pricey but I definitely recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin that's prone to some redness on their cheeks. the smell isn't neither pleasant nor unpleasant which I like because I hate the scent of most face lotions
Iana T.
Karen P.
Katy, TX
I got this moisturizer as a gift because I heard so many good things about it and have been fighting dry skin all my life. The first week or two my face felt great but then it just stopped working my face began to feel dry again and the moisturizer couldn't keep up with my skin. I started to feel like elastic.
Yvonne L.
San Jose, CA
It did wonders to my skin! So I usually have breakouts here and there due to hormones :( But after using this, I experienced lesser breakouts and also the condition of my skin was getting better (lesser scars and pigmentation due to pimples and acne). Will definitely repurchase!
Tayla M.
Greenfield, WI
I would like to try other kinds but I won't ever get rid of this one I've been using it for years and use it every day it sits on my work desk and I get it at ulta otherwise it's at other make up stores and beauty stores as well I have purchased this a few times and will continue
Thao T.
Doraville, GA
Love this product! I have very sensitive skin and easily get redness but this lotion is very soothing and smell amazing. It's gentle on the skin. It's a bit pricey but I would repurchase.
Michaela R.
LAKEPORT, CA
Origins face serum is a very good skin care product. First time using their serum from this skin care line. The value is a little pricey but worth the quality of the product. Love their packaging with simple and cute design. I might buy again in the future.
Sonia M.
A very light lotion- quite a watery texture. I use this as I would a toner and it seems to help somewhat with redness and makes my skin feel clean. I'm not sure if it does much for my skin, and honestly for the price I probably wouldn't repurchase.