BY ORIGINS

Instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity now and in the future. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin s surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that s a relief. This lightweight hydrating lotion instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. Narcissus Lily Bulbs optimizes skin s defenses to help prevent future damage. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Sooth see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ronda H.
United States Virgin Islands
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great lotion, I enjoyed using this product and would definitely purchase it again. It made my skin soft with no breakouts. It’s not greasy and doesn’t leave the skin oily. This is a new formula but I like this one as well. I highly recommend this product.
Thao T.
Atlanta
Love this product! I have very sensitive skin and easily get redness but this lotion is very soothing and smell amazing. It's gentle on the skin. It's a bit pricey but I would repurchase.
Michaela R.
Lakeport
Beauty Junkie Expert
Origins face serum is a very good skin care product. First time using their serum from this skin care line. The value is a little pricey but worth the quality of the product. Love their packaging with simple and cute design. I might buy again in the future.
Sonia M.
A very light lotion- quite a watery texture. I use this as I would a toner and it seems to help somewhat with redness and makes my skin feel clean. I'm not sure if it does much for my skin, and honestly for the price I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Amanda H.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
I love this soothing face lotion. The quality is rich and moisturizing. The product is valuable because a little bit of product goes a long way. I love the Mega-Mushroom line from Dr. Weil. It's a skin saver, especially in the dry winter months.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love natural products, so I specifically love this product. It is very gentle on the skin and I would not say that it is harsh at all. It was my first time using it and it came in very nice packaging. I will probably buy it again
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face lotion is to die for. Some moisturizers or facial lotions leave my skin very oily or shiny. This lotion does not! My skin is nice and moisturized, but with no residue or glow left behind. I use this at night before I go to bed and after I wash my face.
Ginger O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good, goes onto face very light so it feels like you're not wearing anything extra. But I didn't really see any difference. I got a trail size of this from Sephora. I probably wouldn't buy it but might recommend for friends that don't wear makeup.
Selena C.
Shepherdsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another one that I wish was more affordable, because I'd keep it around all the time if it was! Very light formula, soothing to the skin. I have a lot of redness that I battle, and this really seemed to help combat that.
Anna D.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went to the origins store in Natick,MA and bought a few products from this line. It is on the expensive side so if money is an issue then go for something else. It feels nice on the skin. It is good for sensitive skin.