BY ORIGINS

Instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity now and in the future. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin s surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that s a relief. This lightweight hydrating lotion instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. Narcissus Lily Bulbs optimizes skin s defenses to help prevent future damage. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Sooth see more...

Buy on Sephora
sofia m.
sofia m.
One time I had a terrible sun burn and my skin was just peeling and peeling and it almost looked like I had a few sun spots so me my mom and sister went to orgins because we heard it was the number one all natural skin care store in our mall sob when we to to orgins we asked one employee what would help my sunburn and she gave us not one sample but two I'm not sure how to say this in words but the way my skin felt after was full of moisture and it felt healthy and I still use this product today thank you orgins
Katie E.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
I received this free as a sample when I placed an order late July on Origins.com. I am semi-new on Serums, however, I do know what a "normal" consistency of a serum is like. This one was ok for the mere fact it didn't feel like a grease or oil, but more like a hyaluronic cream. Kind of a watery cream. It had a very earthy/ musty smell which I didn't much care for. And sort of left my skin sticky. I doubt I'd buy the full size of this Serum.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Honolulu
The Origins Mega-Mushroom line is amazing!!! I would recommend it to anyone with mature skin, it is very hydrating and really penetrates the skin. I would also recommend it to anyone with really dry skin as you can use it in the evening and the next day your skin looks so supple and hydrated!
angie s.
angie s.
At first I wasn't sure about this product but after couple uses it was great! I'd say it's pretty effective This was my first time and it met my expectations. I wish it wasn't so pricey for the amount of product
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Dallas, OR
This is a great soothing serum if you have rosacea or other skin problems. It's amazing. Packaging is convenient in size a little pricey but worth every penny. They should also market it for facial sun burns.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Middletown, CT
Amazing, amazing, amazing. Fast turnover with no skin sensitivity. Reasonable priced for such a well working and skin discoloration product. Would def recommend for anyone with dark spots!
Aissa S.
Aissa S.
New York
I picked up Origins Dr. Andrew Weils Serum at Sephora in hopes that it would moisturize my dry sensitive skin. I honestly wish I got a sample before buying the full size. For the first couple of uses I wasn't sure if it was helping my skin, it didn't absorb well and left my face sticky. I stopped using the serum after 2 weeks. My skin was super sensitive. I plan on giving this one more try once I feel comfortable to do so. On a positive note, it does have a pump application which comes with a plastic stopper for storage.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Feels nice. The consistency of a serum. It has a neutral smell. I feel like I'm doing something nice for my skin. Quality ingredients.
Brianna Q.
Brianna Q.
I absolutely love this product! It is so light weight. Feels so good on the skin. I have fallen in love with Origins products!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
I cannot begin to tell you how much I love using this serum! I have acne that hurts- without even touching it! This helps soothe my irritation right away! I would be lost without it!