BY ORIGINS

Instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity now and in the future. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin s surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that s a relief. This lightweight hydrating lotion instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. Narcissus Lily Bulbs optimizes skin s defenses to help prevent future damage. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Sooth see more...

Buy on Sephora
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a travel size tube of this and one of my monthly subscription boxes. It’s not something I would normally purchase as my skin isn’t overly reactive or sensitive. I did feel as though it was a nice lightweight moisturizer that had a serum consistency to it. My skin felt refreshed and slightly plump when I used this product however I can’t specifically comment on the actual desensitizing properties of it since I’m not hyper sensitive. It absorbs quickly and did not leave a greasy residue on my skin so as an every day basic moisturizer, I liked it.
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have pretty bad rosacea, and it’s really hard to find products that help tone down the redness. My sister actually introduced me to this line, and I thought why not. I really love this line now especially Origins Dr. Weil For Origins(TM) Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum. It has helped calm some of my redness in my cheeks down and had kept it feeling cool. The only down fall is it is a tad greasy for me, but I also have dry skin so a lot of products feel a bit greasy on me. I highly recommend for anyone with rosacea!
Rachel W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super light and feels great on my skin but other than that I haven't really noticed any huge changes from this moisturizer.  Does a great job of hydrating skin after showering or before bed but for winter I'd probably  need something a bit heavier.  Really good for sensitive skin and didn't cause breakouts.  Usually after using a moisturizer/washing my face it can get kind of red but this went on smoothly and kept any redness at bay.
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This comes in a pretty small bottle for the price point but if you’re like me and rotate products according to season, then it’s nice to have on hand for the Autumn/Winter. I have some redness around the sides and base of my nose and my cheeks are a bit dry in the wintertime so this helps combat the redness and is hydrating.
Caylien A.
Jonesboro, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for a small breakout I had on my chin before putting on my makeup and it helped with the redness I had. It also made the small bumps diminish. The only downside to this product is the odor. If you don't mind a little more natural smell then I would highly recommend but if you can't stand your face to have a distinct smell all day I wouldn't recommend doing this to start off your day. Try at night.
Cierra p.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE. Seriously I've never been able to find a moisturizer that works this good. I have extremely sensitive skin and I break out so easily. This product has never gave me a bad reaction. It's not greasy and it dries nice. After only a week of using this, my skin looked AMAZING. I will recommend this for life. SO AMAZING.
Carly M.
Lompoc, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this for christmas from my mom and i LOVED it. I ran out of it fast and unfortauntely it's pretty pricey but I definitely recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin that's prone to some redness on their cheeks. the smell isn't neither pleasant nor unpleasant which I like because I hate the scent of most face lotions
Karen P.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this moisturizer as a gift because I heard so many good things about it and have been fighting dry skin all my life. The first week or two my face felt great but then it just stopped working my face began to feel dry again and the moisturizer couldn't keep up with my skin. I started to feel like elastic.
Yvonne L.
San Jose, CA
It did wonders to my skin! So I usually have breakouts here and there due to hormones :( But after using this, I experienced lesser breakouts and also the condition of my skin was getting better (lesser scars and pigmentation due to pimples and acne). Will definitely repurchase!
C A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite face lotion to use. The smell is amazing and for someone who has really oily skin it is a great texture. It is very light and refreshing and is very gentle on the skin. I will continue to buy it and recommend it to anyone looking for some face products.