BY ORIGINS

Instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity now and in the future. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin s surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that s a relief. This lightweight hydrating lotion instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. Narcissus Lily Bulbs optimizes skin s defenses to help prevent future damage. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Sooth see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Super light and feels great on my skin but other than that I haven't really noticed any huge changes from this moisturizer.  Does a great job of hydrating skin after showering or before bed but for winter I'd probably  need something a bit heavier.  Really good for sensitive skin and didn't cause breakouts.  Usually after using a moisturizer/washing my face it can get kind of red but this went on smoothly and kept any redness at bay.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
I have pretty bad rosacea, and it’s really hard to find products that help tone down the redness. My sister actually introduced me to this line, and I thought why not. I really love this line now especially Origins Dr. Weil For Origins(TM) Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum. It has helped calm some of my redness in my cheeks down and had kept it feeling cool. The only down fall is it is a tad greasy for me, but I also have dry skin so a lot of products feel a bit greasy on me. I highly recommend for anyone with rosacea!
sofia m.
sofia m.
One time I had a terrible sun burn and my skin was just peeling and peeling and it almost looked like I had a few sun spots so me my mom and sister went to orgins because we heard it was the number one all natural skin care store in our mall sob when we to to orgins we asked one employee what would help my sunburn and she gave us not one sample but two I'm not sure how to say this in words but the way my skin felt after was full of moisture and it felt healthy and I still use this product today thank you orgins
L F.
L F.
For anyone wanting brighten lighten skin and looking for a nice spot treatment serum, this is a great product. Gentle, feels light on the skin but yet a heavy duty problem solver for sun and age spots. For faster results you just need to make sure to use a good brightening, exfoliating cleansers, sun screen at day time and a good moisturizer for day and night that targets the problem areas. What else can be said it is good stuff.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
I received this free as a sample when I placed an order late July on Origins.com. I am semi-new on Serums, however, I do know what a "normal" consistency of a serum is like. This one was ok for the mere fact it didn't feel like a grease or oil, but more like a hyaluronic cream. Kind of a watery cream. It had a very earthy/ musty smell which I didn't much care for. And sort of left my skin sticky. I doubt I'd buy the full size of this Serum.
Caylien A.
Caylien A.
Jonesboro , AR
I used this for a small breakout I had on my chin before putting on my makeup and it helped with the redness I had. It also made the small bumps diminish. The only downside to this product is the odor. If you don't mind a little more natural smell then I would highly recommend but if you can't stand your face to have a distinct smell all day I wouldn't recommend doing this to start off your day. Try at night.
Iana T.
Iana T.
I have moderately dry skin with sporadic blemishes. Redness is always around, this lotion calms and moisturizers my skin like no other product I've tried before! I usual use Clinique super defense moisturizer, which leaves a mild "greasy" feeling but this leaves no residue and you can tell your skin is hydrated afterwards.There is a noticeable scent to this product, which I love! It's the ultimate spa scent, but it lingers a lot so if you're really sensitive to smells maybe steer away.
Cierra p.
Cierra p.
Sacramento, CA
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE. Seriously I've never been able to find a moisturizer that works this good. I have extremely sensitive skin and I break out so easily. This product has never gave me a bad reaction. It's not greasy and it dries nice. After only a week of using this, my skin looked AMAZING. I will recommend this for life. SO AMAZING.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Orland, CA
Oh my god! I my skin is very combo, the sides of my face are extremely dry, to the point where they peel while my t-zone looks like a flowing river, the mega mushroom line has completely balanced my skin. I still am a little combo, but the balance is much more manageable. My skin looks more radiant than ever before. I will only purchase this line for balancing my skin for the rest of my life.
Tayla M.
Tayla M.
greenfield
I would like to try other kinds but I won't ever get rid of this one I've been using it for years and use it every day it sits on my work desk and I get it at ulta otherwise it's at other make up stores and beauty stores as well I have purchased this a few times and will continue