BY ORIGINS

Instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity now and in the future. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin s surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that s a relief. This lightweight hydrating lotion instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. Narcissus Lily Bulbs optimizes skin s defenses to help prevent future damage. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Sooth see more...

Buy on Sephora
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
I received a travel size tube of this and one of my monthly subscription boxes. It’s not something I would normally purchase as my skin isn’t overly reactive or sensitive. I did feel as though it was a nice lightweight moisturizer that had a serum consistency to it. My skin felt refreshed and slightly plump when I used this product however I can’t specifically comment on the actual desensitizing properties of it since I’m not hyper sensitive. It absorbs quickly and did not leave a greasy residue on my skin so as an every day basic moisturizer, I liked it.
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
This comes in a pretty small bottle for the price point but if you’re like me and rotate products according to season, then it’s nice to have on hand for the Autumn/Winter. I have some redness around the sides and base of my nose and my cheeks are a bit dry in the wintertime so this helps combat the redness and is hydrating.
Caylien A.
Jonesboro , AR
I used this for a small breakout I had on my chin before putting on my makeup and it helped with the redness I had. It also made the small bumps diminish. The only downside to this product is the odor. If you don't mind a little more natural smell then I would highly recommend but if you can't stand your face to have a distinct smell all day I wouldn't recommend doing this to start off your day. Try at night.
Cierra p.
Sacramento , CA
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE. Seriously I've never been able to find a moisturizer that works this good. I have extremely sensitive skin and I break out so easily. This product has never gave me a bad reaction. It's not greasy and it dries nice. After only a week of using this, my skin looked AMAZING. I will recommend this for life. SO AMAZING.
C A.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite face lotion to use. The smell is amazing and for someone who has really oily skin it is a great texture. It is very light and refreshing and is very gentle on the skin. I will continue to buy it and recommend it to anyone looking for some face products.
Ronda H.
United States Virgin Islands
This is a great lotion, I enjoyed using this product and would definitely purchase it again. It made my skin soft with no breakouts. It’s not greasy and doesn’t leave the skin oily. This is a new formula but I like this one as well. I highly recommend this product.
Amanda H.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
I love this soothing face lotion. The quality is rich and moisturizing. The product is valuable because a little bit of product goes a long way. I love the Mega-Mushroom line from Dr. Weil. It's a skin saver, especially in the dry winter months.
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
This face lotion is to die for. Some moisturizers or facial lotions leave my skin very oily or shiny. This lotion does not! My skin is nice and moisturized, but with no residue or glow left behind. I use this at night before I go to bed and after I wash my face.
Ginger O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Smells good, goes onto face very light so it feels like you're not wearing anything extra. But I didn't really see any difference. I got a trail size of this from Sephora. I probably wouldn't buy it but might recommend for friends that don't wear makeup.
Anna D.
Providence, RI
I went to the origins store in Natick,MA and bought a few products from this line. It is on the expensive side so if money is an issue then go for something else. It feels nice on the skin. It is good for sensitive skin.