Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Cream uploaded by Rebecca G.Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Cream uploaded by Allyson A.

BY ORIGINS

Hydrates. Instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity now and in the future. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin's surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that s a relief. This remarkable hydrating cream instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. Narcissus Lily Bulbs optimizes skin s defenses to help prevent potential future damage. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Cream see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Beth R.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using this product for a few weeks now mainly trying to get my redness under control. I use the serum both AM and PM. I have noticed it does make a difference in the amount of redness my cheeks have. The only thing that I don’t like is it tends to make me a little bit oily. So I use it sparingly.
Alex S.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
So yeah I don't really have the budget for this kind of product but I bought some for a Treat Yoself day I had this year an WOW! It makes your skin feel so smooth! It is perfect for hydrating after a face mask, because it really does sooth your face- you can almost feel it hugging your pores haha. But seriously, it's perfect for everyday use, and if you want to make your expensive foundation last longer, you can mix a dab in with this product and VOILA!
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ugh, this whole line is amazing. I hate that it works so well for me since it's so expensive but it really does seem to agree with my skin. I've noticed my face looks and feels more hydrated since I started using this (I mix a few drops of Josie Maran Argan Oil in first) and it's definitely less irritated. The smell is odd but you get used to it pretty quickly and now I kind of like it. I can't wait to try more from this line.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I sampled this a few days ago, and wore it under my bb cream today. I noticed my face dwlt really supple and had a nice glow. Not sure if its from the serum since i only used it once, but my face just looked more even toned and glowy today.

The product has a lot of slip and i was worries it would be greasy, but it is absorbed right into ny skin a very short while later. Smells pleasant ans fresh, not over powering and definitely not like mushrooms lol
Victoria L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is well worth the hefty price tag. I have combination skin with dry patches and my skin often has a red, irritated tone. I use this at night before I sleep and I wake up with supple skin that has a more even tone.
The only con is that it has an herbal smell that can take some getting used to. I would describe it as a lemongrass scent. However, considering the wonders this works on my skin, I don't even consider it a huge deal.
Emily R.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used the mega mushroom skin relief set for years and always come back to it! I love the packaging and how soft the lotion makes my face feel! It's very gentle and gives my face a great base to work on prior to applying makeup for the day. I will continue to use this product for years to come because of how much I love it and Origins products!
Emma R.
Seattle
I really wanted this to work for me it just didn't rally do it. My skin tends to be betty sensitive so after any waxing or face mask I need something to calm my skin down. I was hoping it would work as well as my deramlogica because I have a few friends that swear by it. I will probably get it again if I'm in a pinch and can't want I really want but it's just not for me.
Sabrina S.
Palm Coast, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Origins products. I had terrible rosacea, these are the only origins that helped me. If I could scan it from all rooftops, I would. Even the dermatologist couldn't help me, only have me antibiotics to clear up flare ups, but always came back. The products are all natural. They are great for sensitive skin.
Amanda C.
Burke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes my face feel really wonderful and smooth. I usually put a bit of cream foundation with this face cream, mix it in my hand and apply it as foundation. Makes both products go farther. Looks really good on my skin and feels really good too. I am a fan of many of Dr Weils products! I love it😍🌹
Jake K.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your skin is extremely sensitive, or irritated this mega mushroom line from origins is for you. It calms down your skin and helps with a nice even tone. It's soothing and anti aging with mushroom peptide to firm your skin back up new. Doesn't feel greasy, just the right amount of hydration. Plus you can use it day or night.
Kelsey A.
Mission Viejo, CA
Does anyone have experience with this helping them with redness and having oily skin? all the reviews seem to be from people with redness and dry skin so Id like hear from oily skinned people too.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
Has anyone tried this? Did you like it? Did it reduce redness any? How does it wear under makeup?