BY ORIGINS

Hydrates. Instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity now and in the future. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin's surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that s a relief. This remarkable hydrating cream instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. Narcissus Lily Bulbs optimizes skin s defenses to help prevent potential future damage. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Cream see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Mi N.
Mi N.
So soothing for my acne prone, sensitive, rosacea skin -- has not irritated or broken out my skin at all since I began using it. It really sinks in and moisturizes your skin with a very small amount, and I definitely see a difference in my skin in the morning. However, I'm not a big fan of the earthy scent and it's quite a pricey product that could deter me from making a repurchase.
Rania H.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
I sampled this a few days ago, and wore it under my bb cream today. I noticed my face dwlt really supple and had a nice glow. Not sure if its from the serum since i only used it once, but my face just looked more even toned and glowy today.

The product has a lot of slip and i was worries it would be greasy, but it is absorbed right into ny skin a very short while later. Smells pleasant ans fresh, not over powering and definitely not like mushrooms lol
Alex S.
Alex S.
Memphis, TN
So yeah I don't really have the budget for this kind of product but I bought some for a Treat Yoself day I had this year an WOW! It makes your skin feel so smooth! It is perfect for hydrating after a face mask, because it really does sooth your face- you can almost feel it hugging your pores haha. But seriously, it's perfect for everyday use, and if you want to make your expensive foundation last longer, you can mix a dab in with this product and VOILA!
Macclenny, FL
Ugh, this whole line is amazing. I hate that it works so well for me since it's so expensive but it really does seem to agree with my skin. I've noticed my face looks and feels more hydrated since I started using this (I mix a few drops of Josie Maran Argan Oil in first) and it's definitely less irritated. The smell is odd but you get used to it pretty quickly and now I kind of like it. I can't wait to try more from this line.
Sabrina S.
I love this product. Not only does this product last a long time, but the smell and texture is unreal. I love how nourished my shin feels after I pat it on at night. It's also works amazingly with the rest of the Mega-Mushroom Origins collection, specifically the anti-aging serum and the morning moisturizer (SPF 25).Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Plantidote Mega-Mushroom Eye Serum
Heather G.
Heather G.
Denver, CO
I was disappointed in this product.  It was not very hydrating.  I would not buy this again because there are many more face cream options that give more hydration.  It also has a smell to it that I could see many people not liking.  It is also lightweight but almost too lightweight that it  is not effective.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Seattle
I really wanted this to work for me it just didn't rally do it. My skin tends to be betty sensitive so after any waxing or face mask I need something to calm my skin down. I was hoping it would work as well as my deramlogica because I have a few friends that swear by it. I will probably get it again if I'm in a pinch and can't want I really want but it's just not for me.
Palm Coast, FL
I love Origins products. I had terrible rosacea, these are the only origins that helped me. If I could scan it from all rooftops, I would. Even the dermatologist couldn't help me, only have me antibiotics to clear up flare ups, but always came back. The products are all natural. They are great for sensitive skin.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Burke, VA
This product makes my face feel really wonderful and smooth. I usually put a bit of cream foundation with this face cream, mix it in my hand and apply it as foundation. Makes both products go farther. Looks really good on my skin and feels really good too. I am a fan of many of Dr Weils products! I love it😍🌹
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Racine, WI
This product is really good at soothing my skin if I have flare ups and look flushed, but it does not absorb into the skin very well and isn't as hydrating as I wanted. It is okay under makeup but I only use it when I'm fresh faced. I won't repurchase because of how expensive it is, but it was nice to try.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Mission Viejo, CA
Does anyone have experience with this helping them with redness and having oily skin? all the reviews seem to be from people with redness and dry skin so Id like hear from oily skinned people too.
Macclenny, FL
Has anyone tried this? Did you like it? Did it reduce redness any? How does it wear under makeup?