BY ORIGINS

Hydrates. Instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity now and in the future. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin's surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that s a relief. This remarkable hydrating cream instantly calms skin. Visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. Narcissus Lily Bulbs optimizes skin s defenses to help prevent potential future damage. Great for sensitive and reactive skin. Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Cream see more...

• Does anyone have experience with this helping them with redness and...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mi N.
Mi N.
So soothing for my acne prone, sensitive, rosacea skin -- has not irritated or broken out my skin at all since I began using it. It really sinks in and moisturizes your skin with a very small amount, and I definitely see a difference in my skin in the morning. However, I'm not a big fan of the earthy scent and it's quite a pricey product that could deter me from making a repurchase.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Denver, CO
I was disappointed in this product.  It was not very hydrating.  I would not buy this again because there are many more face cream options that give more hydration.  It also has a smell to it that I could see many people not liking.  It is also lightweight but almost too lightweight that it  is not effective.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Racine, WI
This product is really good at soothing my skin if I have flare ups and look flushed, but it does not absorb into the skin very well and isn't as hydrating as I wanted. It is okay under makeup but I only use it when I'm fresh faced. I won't repurchase because of how expensive it is, but it was nice to try.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
I wasn't thoroughly impressed nor disappointed by this face cream. It has an earthy/musty scent which isn't my favorite. The texture is like any other cream, maybe compare it to Olay's Moisturizer as far as consistency. I did like that it was a beige color, so it didn't leave a white cast on your face.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Orlando, FL
Love this product - it truly gets rid of redness, which is a huge problem for me. If I wake up with a red face, I quickly put this on and it is a game changer. I will continue using this whole line, as it not only smells amazing, it works just as it says it will.
Ameera M.
Ameera M.
Queens Vlg, NY
I actually got a sample of this product from Sephora. I loved it. It works well with my skin. I love how smooth my skin feels after using it. I would be a repeat user for this product, but it's a bit expensive. It's totally worth it though!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Puyallup
I love anything that Dr. Weil puts his name on. This product is natural and absorbs in to make my face feel hydrated, not greasy. I recommend this product if you are my age it just helps your face feel good and look good.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Audubon
I have such problem skin on my face and it is so sensitive. This product was gentle on my skin and had no negative reaction to the product. It was definitely super effective. The packaging was great. I don't think there is need for improvement because they're that great!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Garland, TX
Hands down you have to love this product!!! First time user and I already love it!!! A friend actually gifted me this product!!! Comes in very sturdy packaging, doesn't feel cheap. I would recommend to others!
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Raleigh, NC
Great moisturizer for problem skin that doesn't overwhelm skin that's already stressed out. Effective, nice "scent", and really nice packaging.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
San Clemente, CA
Does anyone have experience with this helping them with redness and having oily skin? all the reviews seem to be from people with redness and dry skin so Id like hear from oily skinned people too.