Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Face Cleanser uploaded by Vanessa H.

BY ORIGINS

Gently, yet effectively melts makeup, dirt, debris and impurities without upsetting sensitive skin. Leaves skin comfortably clean and calm. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin's surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that's a relief. This extremely gentle, milky lotion cleanser features a proprietary, signature blend - Hypsizygus ulmarius, Cordyceps and Reishi Mushrooms, Ginger, Turmeric and Holy Basil - as well as skin soothing Licorice Extract. It quickly removes makeup, dir see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Rebecca V.
Astoria, NY
I bought this for my mom and she loved it so I had to try it myself. The cleanser smells great and actually feels very gentle on my skin. I haven't seen the long term effects as I don't normally stray from my normal cleanser, but my mom has rosacea and says that this cleanser is very soothing for her.
Abbey S.
This was such a moisturizing face wash. It feels almost as if your cleaning your face with lotion, in a good way. This is such a great product for dry skin, I would recommend washing your makeup off first, unlike the directions, I find it doesn't take off that much.
Rachel C.
Metropolis , IL
I love Origins products and this worked great. I am a repeat user of this. I will continue to use it. It was gentle and not harsh at all. It met my expectations. I would definitely recommend to others
Lyla B.
Lacey, WA
This facial cleanser smells really good, it doesn't foam so its a little strange but the results after a few uses are amazing! When it is paired with the serum after a hot steaming shower and you have a brand new glow! The bottle doesnt go very far but you dont need a lot
Syd A.
Philadelphia
This is great! If you are looking for a new, fresh ingredient for your natural skin care routine this is it! It is very gentle with a gentle scent. The ingredients are super gentle. You will not be disappointed ! I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive scenses!
Kelsey C.
Blue Springs
I LOVE ALL OF ORGINS MASKS SO MUCH!!!! These are my HG of all masks, I have ones from hydration to pore refining and they are just so perfect and this mask is so amazing for just calming down and relaxing your skin, amazing skincare from orgins :)
Crystal M.
Orland , CA
Prior to using this cleaner my face was dull and lack luster. I struggled with very dry cheeks and sides of my face and super oily t-zones. This megamushroom line has helped even out my skin and made it more radiant than ever before
Nicole G.
Mequon, WI
This product is so unique! I really trust Dr. Weil and his natural methods, and I've heard a lot about mushrooms being used. The face wash was really gentle, which is great for sensitive skin. I recommended it to my mom already who has really sensitive skin.
Andrea C.
Murrieta, CA
The scent takes a little getting used to but this really works. It's gentle and leaves your skin feeling soft and full of moisture. It doesn't give you a squeaky clean feel but almost like a layer of protection on your face
Katie H.
Westland, MI
To anyone who has tried this cleanser, is it worth the price tag? I'm in my late 20s and have combo skin with hormonal acne and resulting PIH that I've been trying to tame for the last 3 years and thus far I've resisted spending too much on a cleanser with the thought that it's only on my face for a few minutes at a time max so how much could it really do? However I've seen rave reviews for this and after recently upgrading the oil cleanser I use at night (Julep - try it!!) and being floored by the quality I'm wondering if I should splurge a little more on my morning cleanser now too.
Alyssa W.
Can this product be found in a local department store?
Denise C.
Jasper, GA
I have combination skin with some redness. Does this have to be applied with a cotton ball? I feel like so much of it is absorbed in to the cotton that it's a waste of product. Any tips are appreciated!