BY ORIGINS

Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ Conditioning Lip Balm with Turmeric "Turmeric, this brightly colored aromatic spice is a staple of Asian diets and an esteemed remedy of eastern cultures.  It is especially prized in the healing traditions of India and China for its energizing, balancing and purifying properties.  Now science is investigating its potential as a potent antioxidant."   Dr. Andrew Weil Seriously helps heal dryness and relieve roughness. This highly emollient lip healer with Turmeric, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba, Sunflower and Sesame Seed Oils, Muru Muru and Candillila seriously helps heal dryness and relieve roughness. Rapidly restores softness and smoothness to overly parched lips. Andrew Weil, M.D., donates all of his after-tax profits from royalties from sales of Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ products directly to the Weil Foundation, a not-f see more...

Tiana B.
As far as conditioning this is one of the best feeling lip balms I have worn. It leaves your lips soft and feeling wrinkle free. The part I could not get past was the scent. I guess I like more of a fruity flavor in my lip balm. I typically lean more towards citrus. But if your main concern is having soft lips and you don't mind a musky/earthy balm then this is the product for you.
Staci B.
houston
It feels like your running feathers on your lips! It so soft and keeps your lips moist all day
Kaela M.
Ellicott City, MD
I bought two the last time I went to Origins. This lip balm is very moisturizing and restored my lips after a cold winter. The price is a little steep, but it is worth every penny. I use this before I go to bed and when applying my makeup in the morning. The lip balm does NOT give your lips a yellow tint.
jae C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't waste you're money there are better options out there from Bite and Fresh. This product did nothing for me. It just sat on my lips and ended up drying them out more.
Brooke B.
Love love love this chapstick! It smells good, its natural, and it doesn't make your lips even more chapped so you use more chapstick. I have naturally dry lips and this chapstick has helped me get rid of my chapped lips.
miriam m.
loreto zacatecas
Me encanta cuando tengo mis labios dañados los deja como nuevos y super suaves lo rwcomiendo