DR. ALKAITIS Organic Herbal Toner uploaded by Backstory B.

BY DR. ALKAITIS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Organic Herbal Toner is a wonderful multi-purpose product that acts as a toner, an astringent, a skin balancer, and an anti-inflammatory. It will also help soothe and heal burns, and is an excellent after-sun tonic. Does not dry out the skin and can be used as a moisturizer for oily complexions. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Backstory B.
Backstory B.
This toner is a boon for the skin. I use it by applying to a multi-layer cotton square and swiping my face with it and I also drop a penny-sized amount into my palm and press into my face. With the cotton square I also lightly go over my lips to remove lipstick residue that may not be visible to the eye. It also works as a pre-makeup step to prep the skin. Within three months of use and counting, this has clarified my dry skin and improved its tonicity. It has a mild earthy smell which I look forward to and is to me, reminiscent of a cottage garden. This toner is recommended for use as an anti-inflammatory, for after-sun and even as a daily moisturiser for oily skin.